Day One of School

Picture Perfect

a/n   Pink = your thoughts    Red = L. joe's thoughts    Blue = Chunji's thoughts

 

It was you first day in the Art school for the rich and famous. You couldn't believe that you got a scholarship there. The campus was HUGE!! Everyone else had a chauffeur to get them to the main building, which seemed like 5 miles away from the entrance gate. You on the otherhand had to walk, but you didn't mind. You took out your camera and started taking pictures of everything around you. Before you realized it you arrived at the main buliding.

You went into the main office to get your schedule and to find your homeroom. Then all of a sudden, screams from girls were coming your way. you took a look and you saw 6 guys walking in the hallway, being surrounded by girls. you grabbed you camera a took a photo. You recognized Chunji, your "used to be" childhood friend.

You and Chunji used to be best friends. You knew he wanted to be a singer. But once he got accepted into a entertainment company, he stopped talking to you. He moved away, and never kept in touch.

As the 6 guys came, closer you tried to hide your face from Chunji, but it didn't work. He grabbed your arm and turned you around.

"Do I know you?" Chunji asked.

"Sorry, you got the wrong person." You replied back. You kept your head down and ran towards your homeroom.

I know I saw you somewhere! But where?

When you got to homeroom, there were loud screams. You were hoping that Chunji wasn't in you're class. You took a deep breath and opened the door. You sighed in relief that it wasn't him.

"Everybody quiet down!" the teacher yelled. "We have a new student in our class."

"EHH! But L. Joe just came back!" the girls in the class screamed.

Is this great or what! All the girls are SOO in love with me. But I can't help it. I'm just too handsome! This new student is going to be the same way. I'll make her fall in love with me.

"I know, I know. It's great that L. Joe is back, but we also have a new student. Dani shii please introduce yourself."

"Hi. My name is Lee Dani... uh... 17 years old. I hope to get along with everybody." You said to the class

"Thank you Dani sshi, you can take a seat by... L. Joe." 

The girls started glaring at you. It was the only seat that was open. It wasn't your fault that the teacher assigned you there! You looked around the classroom and it was amazing! It was bigger than your apartment! About 20 students per classroom. During breaks, butlers would come and serve the students their lunch. You left to go the the cafeteria to buy food, but there wasn't one! It was a full out fancy restaurant!

When you got back to the classroom, L. Joe was gone and the other girls surrounded you.

"Yah! Switch with me!" the girls argued. There were about 7 girls, including you, in the classroom. The yelling got louder, and you couldn't take it anymore.

"WAIT!" you yelled out. "Why don't we do this. I will give up my seat, but to whoever pulls out the one with the shorter stick. Is that okay?" The girls nodded their head. 

My gosh! This is such a headache! 

You grabbed the sticks and let everyone pick one. When the girl found out that she had the shorter one she started to cry! She walked up to you and gave you a hug.

"Thank you!" the girl said. "My name's Soojin by the way."

"Uh... nice to meet you. I'm Dani." You said back.