Back to School

Picture Perfect

You woke up, doing your daily routine. You were not looking forward to go back to school. Especially what happened over the weekend. You went to see the doctor over the weekend to check up on your foot. He told you that you didn't need the crutches but you still have to wear the cast.once you were ready to go to school, you opened the door and BEAST was standing in front of you wearing their uniform.

"Good morning!!" they sang. You looked confused. They had another week until they could go back to school, so why were they wearing the school uniform?

"Good morning." you smiled. "What's with the uniform? I thought you don't go to school until next week?"

"We thought so too." Doojoon said. "Manager Kim said that we could go to school a week earlier, since our promotion went so well. And it's because of you that it went so well!"

You were heading out to go to school and BEAST followed. You stopped them right before you reached outside. You told them that they couldn't go to school together with you because people do not know that you work together, let alone live next door to each other. They looked sad and took their van to school, while you took the bus.

Once you arrived, BEAST was getting all the attention from the girls. They were surrounded in a circle of girls, making it hard for them to move around. They had an uneasy expression, which made you laugh. They spotted you from afar and waved to you. However the girls thought they were waving at them.

Getting away from the crowd, you went inside to go to your classroom. There, you bumped into Chunji. You looked up to see that he had a very serious expression.

"I heard from L. Joe that he told you to apologize, but you didn't. Why?" he asked.

"I don't have to." you said.

"Don't have to!? You told her to go to hell and slapped her across the face. Don't you think she deserves an apology!?"

"Just stay out of this!" You yelled. You were furious. Not only did you have a bad time at the grocery store, Chunji was also telling you to apologize.

"You don't even know the whole story and you're putting this all on me! You won't even try to sympathize with me! You won't even listen to my side of the story! Has it ever occurred to you why I did that in the first place!?" 

Chunji couldn't say anything. He stood there silently.

"And I thought you were my friend again..." you said after calming down a bit.

"I am. I truly am, Dani." he said.

"Yeah. Sure. You sure do have a way of showing it."

"Listen Dani, I..."

"I have to get to class." you interrupted. You left leaving Chunji in shock.

You head back to class and saw no one there, which made you relieved. A few moments later, L. Joe came walking in, ruining your time alone. He saw you, you saw him. That was all that happened. For almost a half an hour, the room was quiet with just the two of us.

Where is everybody??

Then you remembered. There was a meeting for all students in the gym. You quickly ran and headed out. L. Joe didn't know what was going on, so he stayed in his seat.

After arriving to the gym late, you were punished by getting extra cleaning duties with L. Joe, who didn't even attend this meeting. You both looked at each other then looked away.

Oh, this day is already getting fun......

Later that day, you went to the so-called "cafeteria" for lunch. You tried to see if there was a table that no one was using, but then you saw, IU. She waved you over to her table, which no one was sitting at besides her. As you walked over to her table, Jiyoung bumped into you making her food spill all over your uniform.

"Omo! I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you there!" She yelled. The girls behind her started to laugh. "I guess that's what you get for not being important enough to see." She whispered in your ear.

You grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pulled her closer to you.

"You !" You whispered to her ear. "What the hell is your problem? I didn't do anything to you!"

"Nothing's wrong with me." She laughed. "It's you. You just annoy me. That's all!"

And of course, everyone around the cafeteria thought she was so innocent and clumsy, that all the guys started to crowd around her, asking if she was hurt. Right then you just had an urge to smack her as hard as you could, but IU pulled you away. She dragged you to the locker room to change.

"What's the deal with you and Jiyoung anyway?" IU asked.

"If I tell you, you probably wouldn't believe me." You said

"Try me." 

You looked over at her surprised at her answer. You told her everything how she was the one who caused you to have the crutches and how she was trying to ruin your life by creating all these lies. IU sat down with a serious look on her face. 

"THAT SON OF A 'B' WORD!!" She yelled. "If you want me to, I'll go beat her up right now!" You laughed. Just having a girl friend, beside you when all the drama was going around, made you feel a lot better.

"Thanks but... She's not even worth it!" You said. You both looked at each other and laughed.

You got a text message from Doojoon, telling you to go meet with them on the roof and to bring IU along with them. You showed the text message to IU and went to the rooftop. When you arrived, you open the door and no one was there. You walked out and from behind BEAST yelled out, making you and IU scream. They were laughing so much that tears started coming out of there eyes.

"YAH!" IU yelled. "That's not funny!"

During the whole lunch period, you BEAST and IU, played games on the roof. And during the games, you notice IU and Yoseob together for the whole time. Them Yoseob put his arm around IU.

"Are... Are you guys dating?" You asked. They both looked at each other and smiled.

"You didn't know?" IU said. "I thought I told you." Your mouth dropped. You were envious of the two of them. They looked so happy together. "But you can't tell anyone. No one knows about this. Not even my dad." You told her that you would never tell anyone. The bell rung and you headed for your class.

On your way there, you bumped into Jiyoung once again. You tried to go around her, but she still stood in your way.

"You know that leg of yours is surprising healing pretty fast." Jiyoung said. "You should thank me that your injury wasn't fatal."

"Thank you? Why would I thank you for pushing me down the stairs?" You said in anger. "Are you a sadist? Do you like hurting me so much?"

"Of course I do. I'm going to ruin your life, Dani" She said "And how you might ask. I'm  going to make everybody be on my side. Even BEAST!

"YOU !!!" Someone from behind you yelled.