Valentine's Part 2

Picture Perfect

During your time together, you notice L. Joe hanging out with the other members of Teen Top. Just the sight of him joking around with his friends made you laugh. Doojoon came up to you.

“He must really love you.” Doojoon said. You looked at him confused.

“What are you talking about?” You questioned.

“I’m talking about L. Joe and his feelings for you! He planned al of this just for you! He told me about this plan after I came over to talk to you that day. I saw him working. He’s been working nonstop in order for this to happen.”

“So that’s why he’s been avoiding me…” You whispered. You looked over at L. Joe and gave him a smile.

 

L. Joe’s POV

Flashback~

 

I can’t wait for Valentine’s! The only day where I can say and do corny things without looking like a dork. But how am I supposed to plan anything if I don’t have the money. Asking my dad… Forget it…

I came across the newspaper and saw the ads of hiring places. There was no way that I can work! I never had a job… Ever! But I have to. For Dani. For my girlfriend.

I’m so exhausted! I’ve been working late for the past few days already, but I’ve been telling myself that it’s only a few more days until Valentine’s day. Lately I haven’t been seeing Dani around lately and I feel bad. 

It’s Valentine’s day and I needed help with the preparation. But who? I took in a deep breath and went over to my friends.

“Hey, I need your guy’s help with something.” I told them.

“Sure what do you need help with?” Chunji asked.

“I know we planned on the no dating thing because it will interfere with our plans with debuting, but I’ve been seeing Dani… Actually I’m dating her and I need your help with planning an event for Valentine’s day. So will you help me?”

“What?! You in a relationship? With one girl?” Ricky said sarcastically. Chunji slapped his arm.

“We’ll do it. What do you want us to do?” Chunji said.

End Flashback~

 

No One’s POV~

You headed over to L. Joe. As the others were skating you talk with him for a while. You never felt happier before until now. He made you laugh, smile, embarrassed (in a good way), and even made your heart pound rapidly.

“Since I gave you the most perfect Valentine’s, do you have anything for me?” He laughed.

“In a matter of fact I do.” You smiled.

“You do?”

“Yes I do! Now close your eyes.” As he closed his eyes, you let out a little giggle. You raised your fist in the air and punched him in the arm.

“What was that for?” He yelled, rubbing his arm.

“That was for ignoring me for a whole week.” You said. Then you grabbed his shirt, pulled him closer to you and kissed him on the lips. “And that’s for making me fall in love with you.”