Apologies Accepted

Picture Perfect

After the party ended, you helped clean up he mess. After hearing what Chunji did for you, you felt awkward being around him. So you took a deep breathe and walked over to Chunji. You tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around meeting eye to eye with yours.

"I just wanted to say... Thanks." you said. "I heard that you did it for my sake."

"Oh you're welcome..." Chunji said.

"But!" you interrupted. "It doesn't mean that I forgive you yet!"

You handed him the broom and told him that you were going home first. As you turned around you smiled to yourself. Behind, Chunji was complaining that he had to clean everything, and that it wasn't fair. IU and the rest went home, so you ended up taking a taxi home.

When you got back to your apartment, you took everything off and changed into comfortable clothing. You threw yourself on the bed. During the whole night, you tossed and turned out of joy. You thought to yourself how embarrassing it must have been for Jiyoung to be found out about her evil ways. You couldn't take it anymore. The happiness was killing you so you jumped up and down on your bed.

In the morning, you went to see your doctor. He told you that you no longer need the cast anymore.

Couldn't this be any better!!!! First Jiyoung got exposed, now the cast gets to come off?? This is just my lucky day!!

You were skipping the whole way to school. You even spun around on the way there. Nothing could stop you happiness. Doojoon tapped you on the shoulder.

"Why are you so happy?" he asked. You wiggled your foot in front of Doojoon. "Hey! You finally got your cast off! Congratulations!"

The bell rang and you headed to class. On your way there, you were stopped by Chunji. He was holding a bouquet of flowers that had a card sticking out of it. He held the flowers in front of his face and when he moved it, he had a pout. You couldn't help but laugh. But once you caught yourself, you stopped.

"Ahem! Don't think you can buy away an apology just like this." you said. Chunji didn't say anything else but gave you the puppy look. You couldn't resist it. "Okay, okay! But this time you owe me! You're going to do what I say, got it!?"

"Aye aye, captain!" Chunji yelled.

You went to class, and everything was going well. That is until you saw Jiyoung. Your smile turned into a frown almost immediately. She came up to you, but you went the other direction.

"You must be pretty happy now huh?" She said as she came closer to you. "But don't worry. This is going to be the last time you see me anyway. So don't be to sad."

"Me? Sad? Because of you?" You sarcastically said. "Don't be ridiculous! It will never happen."

Everyone came back in and the teacher took attendance. Everyone was here except L. Joe. You couldn't imagine how he felt, especially after finding out that his childhood friend that he thought he knew, turned out to be a lying, scheming, witch. The teacher had announced that Jiyoung will be going back to America. Everyone in the room stayed quiet, not paying attention to her at all.

At lunch time, you went to the store to buy some bread. You were so hungry that right after he bell, you sprinted to the store, knowing that your leg was fully healed. On your way back, you notice L. Joe sitting by a tree with his head phones in. You came up and sat next to him.

You shoved bread into his face, startling him. You said nothing. He said nothing. You sat and ate right next to him without saying anything.

"How... How's your foot." L. Joe asked.

"It's fine thanks." You replied.

"Listen... I just wanted to say... I had no idea that Jiyoung was like that. I mean I thought I knew her..."

"I... I know how you must feel right now. I mean that happened to me once too, believe it or not."

"...imsorry..." he whispered as fast as he could.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry!"

You laughed. You could see the red in his cheeks as he tried to turn away. "Apology accepted!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys! This chapter was a bit boring huh? But to those who wanted Chunji and L. Joe to be not forgiven... I'm truly sorry! ;P