New Neighbor?

Picture Perfect

L. Joe came home from school, and as usual dropped everything on the floor and headed straight for the couch. He took off his shoes, placed his feet on top of the table, and the TV. A couple hours later, L. Joe was still sitting in the same spot making the maids get him everything, his dad came home. His dad gave L. Joe a disappointed look, but L. Joe didn't seem to care.

Later that evening, L. Joe came into his dad's office to discuss some matters.

"L. Joe listen.... It pains me to say this but..." His dad said while tearing up. "You are going to have to move out!"

"Wh-What!? WHY?!" L. Joe shouted.

"I've talked with your grandmother the other day, and she says I spoil you too much, and that you need to have some responsibility for yourself! I don't think that I do, but you know how scary your grandmother can be!!"

"GRANDMA!? But why? Where will I stay?!"

"I don't know she said she'll call back later to tell you where you'll be living... Oh I'M GOING TO MISS MY BYUNGHYUN!!"

"DAD! I told you not to call me that anymore!"

After a while, L. Joe's grandmother came to the house and sat down in the living room. It was as if the Queen had stepped inside of the house. The only person L. Joe could not talk back to was his grandma. All he could say to her was "yes ma'am" or "no ma'am".

L. Joe was on the floor kneeling down in front of his grandmother, along with his dad.

"Dad, why are you kneeling?" L. Joe whispered.

"Because your grandmother's scary!" His dad whispers back.

"AHEM!"The grandmother interrupted, making both of them jump. "As I was saying, L. Joe, you, will move out of this house and find a job to spend your own money. No more credit cards for you! So hand them over! Oh and starting tomorrow, since summer break began, you can go and back your belongings."

She pulls out her hand and waves it toward her. 

"BUT....!" L. Joe said.

"No BUTS!" She yelled.

L. Joe obediently did as he was told. As he handed her all of his credit cards, she handing him the address where he will be staying from now on. The moment he looked at the address, he knew exactly where it was.

"Wait.... This is the address for the apartments owned by the big entertainment company. How where you able to manage to get me in that place, where it's suppose to be only for those who work there?" L. Joe asked.

"That's because starting next week... You'll be working with them... As an assistant." She said. She said nothing more and left the house. The dad on the other hand, let out a big sigh. L. Joe continued to look at the address. Right then he noticed something.

Wait a minute! This room is right next to her room isn't it?? If it is, that means we live right next to each other...

The next morning, L. Joe got up and started to pack. Like always, his dad was right beside him, almost crying.

"Dad why are you crying? It's not like I'm moving out of the country or something." L. Joe said.

"I'M GOING TO MISS MY BYUNGHYUN!!" His dad cried.

Later in the day, L. Joe moved into his new studio apartment. He was right. His room was right next to yours. As soon as he placed all his things into the apartment, he went over to your door and rang the doorbell.

You heard the doorbell and lazily got up from bed. Last night, you had to work really late trying to edit all the photos from the photo shoot for a commercial. You opened the door, only to find out that L. Joe was standing in front of you, laughing.

"... Why are you here?" You said in a hoarse voice. "And why are you laughing?"

"Nothing really. I Just wanted to say good morning to my neighbors." L. Joe smiled.

Still feeling tired, you didn't quite comprehend what L. Joe said to you, so you nodded you head, said good morning then, went back inside. But right when you got inside your room, you opened your eyes and went back outside the front door once more.

L. Joe was about to go inside his apartment until he saw you running out of your door.

"Say WHAT NOW!?" You yelled.

"Good morning! I guess we will be seeing each other more often now!" He laughed as he shut his door on the way in, making you feel confused the first thing in the morning.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!! It's been more than a week since I last updated! :O But finally, I managed to!!! Yay!