Moving Out

Picture Perfect

Work was exhausting and stressful. you just look forward to going home and laying on your bed. But you weren't looking forward to see Jiyoung there. Every time you were home, she would always drag L. Joe to her room. You didn't understand why. Was it because you were living there? Was it because she just didn't like you? Or is it both? You had a feeling that it was both.

This time, you came home late due to work. Once you got home, you went straight toward your room. With slow steps of swing your legs on the crutches, you heard someone creeping behind you. It was dark and everyone was sleeping, or so you thought. You turned around to see L. Joe with a flashlight in one hand, shining to his face, and a bat in another. You jumped. 

"Are you trying to scare me to death?!" You whispered.

"What about you? I thought you were a burglar!" He whispered. You both looked at each other and laughed quietly. "Why are you home so late?"

"Just... Studying..." You lied. "Remember, exams are coming up."

"Not in another two months."

"Well... I like to prepare early."

"Wow. You're such a nerd!" He laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm getting tired. Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow. Goodnight."

While you two were talking in the dark hallway, Jiyoung was hiding behind the corner listening to everything you were saying. She didn't like the fact that you were close to L. Joe and wanted to do something about it. As you and L. Joe went back to your rooms, Jiyoung grabbed the corner of the wall in anger, scratching her nails on the paint.

"You will regret this!" Jiyoung whispered to herself.

It was morning, and you got ready for school. You brushed your teeth, took a shower, and combed your hair. You grabbed your crutches and headed downstairs. It took you a while to hop down the stairs, but you managed. At the last three steps, someone pushed you again, making you fall.

"Deja vu, huh?" Jiyoung said.

"You did this to me?" You yelled. L. Joe and his dad were coming out of there room, and Jiyoung acted as if you fell on your own.

"Omo! Dani-shhi." Jiyoung said cutely. "Are you okay?" She acted like she was going to help you up, but stepped on your bad foot while doing it. You clenched your teeth from the pain.

"I'm fine! I don't need your help." You said in an attitude. Jiyoung's eyes started to tear up, and yelled that she only 'wanted to help.' She ran over to L. Joe giving him a hug.

"Yah. No need to be mean to her." L. Joe said. "She just wanted to help. She's also a very emotional girl. I should know." From behind, Jiyoung had a very evil grin on her face.

When you arrived to school, you notice that the girls in your class called Jiyoung 'Unnie'. Already been here for two days, and the guys were already falling for her. Before class started, the girls would surround Jiyoung to get close to L. Joe, and the guys would do the same around L. Joe. You were all alone in the back.

School ended, and you and Jiyoung were the only ones left in the classroom. You headed out the door but Jiyoung grabbed your arm.

"You know, you're really pitiful." She said. "L. Joe told me everything. Your mom died so now you free loading off of him. Are you a beggar? Oh no wait I should say your mom was right. I mean she is, or should I say WAS the one who raised you." You couldn't take it anymore, so you slapped her as hard as you could across her face.

"Go to hell." You said.

The door opened from behind you and L. Joe and Chunji was standing there. They went over to see Jiyoung who was crying holding her cheek.

"What's the matter with you Dani!" L. Joe yelled.

"This is low, even for you Dani." Chunji said. You held your tears and walked away.

If it wasn't for these damn crutched I would have been out of this school already! God dammit!! If Chunji wasn't going to believe me then who will?

You wiped your tears and went straight home as soon as possible. When you got there you packed up you things and called Manager Kim to see if he had a room available. You went over to see the principal who was in his office. You explain to him that you were going to move out because you didn't want to cause anymore trouble. The principal understood. You said your goodbyes and headed out.

Manager Kim was already in the front with the van and helped you move your things into the trunk. When you arrived to the apartment building, Manager Kim explained that it was the company's and that everything was paid for. You finally had your own apartment. However, it was a studio apartment. A really nice one! You had a balcony were you could see all of Seoul. You took a deep breathe outside to calm down. But then someone rang your doorbell. You opened it and BEAST was standing in front of your door with cake in their hands. 

"Hey neighbor!" They yelled.

"Neighbor?" You wondered.

"That's right! we live next door to you." Kikwang said. "We just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."