Hurtful Lies

Picture Perfect

a/n   Pink = your thoughts    Red = L. joe's thoughts    Blue = Chunji's thoughts

 

Once you realized what you said out loud, you turned around, away from L. Joe, covering up your red face.

Lee Dani!! You PABO!!! Why the hell did you have to say that out loud!? What is he going to think of me now???

You turned back around to face L. Joe, but you could see he was minding his own business. You could hear the loud music coming from his headphones. You sighed in relief that he didn't hear what you said. He saw you looking at him and took of his headphones.

"Did you say anything?" L. Joe asked. You shook your head and ran to your room. "Yah! Dani! You said you were going to help me clean up! It hasn't even been 5 minutes and you're already leaving!?"

As you ran to your room, you closed the door shut and locked it. Your face was red from embarrassment. You couldn't believe that you just confessed to him. (even though he didn't hear it) What surprised you the most was that you actually had feelings for him.

The rest of the night you tried to avoid him. L. Joe, however, tried to talk to you but you walked away. Each time you did, he looked pissed off.

Later that evening, trying to avoid L. Joe, the doorbell rang. It didn't seem that L. Joe was going to answer it so you answered it instead. Right in front of you were the other members of his so-called group, Teen Top. Among them was Chunji. All of them gave you a "what the hell are you doing here" look, but not Chunji. He was rather confused to why you were there.

They brushed you off, as if you were nonexistent to their eyes. L. Joe came down the stairs and was shouting happily with his friends. You shut the door, but as soon as you did, the doorbell rang again. This time it was BEAST's manager.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo!" you said. With your greeting to BEAST's manager, L. Joe looked over your way, feeling a little bit of anger within him. He and his friends went upstairs, while you were having a conversation with the manager.

"Sorry, I hope I'm not intruding. " Manager Kim said.

"Oh no, not at all. Please come on in." you welcomed. "How did you know that I was here?"

"Well me, your father, and the principal of your school go way back in high school. I called him to find your address, and he told me that you were staying here. I just came here to give you this."

He handed you and envelope. You, wondering what it was, opened it up. Once you saw it what you mouth dropped open, you couldn't find the words to say. As you were trying to find the words to say, manager Kim sat back a laughed. It was a check. A check for $3000. You almost screamed with joy! But you calmed down, drank a glass of water, and asked what was going on.

"Its yours." he said. "For your hard work, you know during the photo shoot. You know, I also came here to ask you one more question... Would you like to be our company's very first personal photographer? We also provide room and boarding. This is just a small amount, if you work with us the amount will only get bigger."

You didn't know what to say. You asked to have some time to think about it. But why would you? The job had a really good offer and plus you'll be doing what you love, taking photos. But negative thoughts came to you head.

Should I take this? Is it okay for me to take this job offer? Would it be fair to my mom that I'm living my dream when she just passed?

"I know what your thinking." he said. "I heard it from the principal. But please, take it into consideration. Just give me a call when you have your answer." 

You said your goodbyes and you walked him to the front door. When you turned around, L. Joe was standing right in front of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L. Joe took his friends up to the patio, but all he could think about was you. Just thinking about you ignoring him mad him angry.

What the hell!! She's been ignoring me! No one dares to ignore me! But now she can act like nothing ever happened. What's her deal anyway???

All night, L. Joe's thoughts were full of you in it, not paying any attention to his friends.

"... Joe! L. Joe!" Niel yelled out. "What's with you tonight? You've been spacing out. You're really weird today."

"Nothing! I'm just... I'm just thirsty!" L. Joe lied. He angrily walked out to go to the kitchen. He saw you escorting the manager out and came up close to you. As you turned around, L. Joe was right in front of you, almost eye level. You turned around once again trying hard so that he would notice your red cheeks.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" L. Joe asked. " First we were having fun, now you're just avoiding me. What the hell?" 

"I don't know either. At first I thought I hated you, but once I got to hang out with you, I just thought you were different than you are at school. I just thought that maybe we could... I don't know... Be friends?" you asked embarrassingly. Shocked by his friends coming, L. Joe hurt your feelings.

"You... You think that we could ever be friends! Please, four-eyes! We could never, NEVER be friends. You and I! What a joke! Your just a poor girl living in my house because you can't afford to live in your own!"

Tears were building up in your eyes, but you fought it back. You walked back to your room, not having any eye contact with anybody.  When you walked pass him, he turned around, regretting what he said.

"What was that?" Chunji asked.

"Shut up! I don't know!" L. Joe yelled.

God dammit!! I'm so stupid! Why did I have to say that!?!?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate ALL of the comments you guys are posting!! And to all the readers out there, I just want to say THANK YOU!(once again) I also wanted to let you know that I'll try to update a chapter everyday and if I don't it's probably because

1. I have school work that I have to do,
2. I'm not able to find time to update or,
3. I don't know what to write next... -_-

Well, I hope you guys enjoy my story so far... So until then... BYEEE!! :D