Birthday Crash!

Picture Perfect

Early in the morning, Chunji went to school first. On his way there, he saw security guards coming out of the school. When he walked past them he overheard them talking.

"That student is really unfortunate." One of them said. Making him curious, Chunji decided to follow them and listen to their conversation. 

"Do you think we should report this?" the other said.

"I don't know. I think we should... I mean not only did this happen here, but also at the principal's house too. Same two people. Poor girl... getting pushed down the stairs... Kids these days..."

Chunji walked up to the officers and asked them what happened. The officers told him that a student pushed another student twice. Chunji offered to go tell the principal himself. The two officers looked at each other and agreed. They handed him the CD and left.

Chunji headed went to the computer lab to but the CD in. He watched the whole thing and finally found out the truth. He just witness Jiyoung pushing you down the stairs, TWICE! And the whole conversation between you and Jiyoung right before you hit her. He felt so sorry toward you.

Should I tell L. Joe? Should I show this to him? 

Right then, a text message came from L. Joe. It read:

Hey! It's Jiyoung's birthday today so we are going to have a birthday party for her. Be here at 7!

Chunji read it and figured out a plan to get back at her for hurting his best friend and for deceiving everybody with her innocent act. He started to mess around with the computer, putting a presentation for Jiyoung's birthday.

"You're getting a one of a kind present from me. Hope you'll like it." Chunji said to himself.

 

You arrived to school and saw that everyone was being noisy and loud. Then you saw Jiyoung, handing out invitations. She came up to you and handed you one. You looked inside and laughed to yourself.

Do you really think that I will go to your stupid party? Think again.

During the breaks, Chunji tried to talk to you, but you would turn the other way and ignore him. He grabbed your arm, telling you to listen to him, but you didn't. You got out of his grasp and left. Chunji, feeling frustrated, went over to IU.

"You're IU, right?" he asked. "I have a favor for you. Could you bring Dani to Jiyoung's birthday party?"

"Are you crazy?" IU yelled. "Do you know what Jiyoung does to Dani?"

"Of course I do... At least I do now... I have a plan to get back at her. Please... just bring her there. You won't regret it."

IU felt conflicted but she agreed to his plan. If it was something to get back at Jiyoung, she would agree to anything. She kept it a secret from you. She did, however, told BEAST about the plan.

After school, you went home and changed into comfortable clothes. Once you got changed, your doorbell rang. IU and BEAST rushed into your apartment. IU shoved a dress into your arms and told you to go change. You had no choice. They told you that you couldn't go out unless you were wearing the dress. 

As soon as you got dressed, IU did your hair and makeup, but you kept your glasses on. You didn't know what was going on. the dragged you inside the car and left. After about 5 minutes, you realized that you were going to L. Joe's house, which meant that you were going to Jiyoung's party.

"Are you kidding me?!" You yelled. "You know that I didn't want to come here! Why did you drag me here???"

"Don't worry!" IU said. "You're going to have a blast! I can promise you that."

"Yeah right... I doubt that."

You arrived at the house and saw that Jiyoung and L. Joe were outside, greeting the guest as they came in. You grabbed the seat not wanting to go. You got out of the car and Jiyoung and L. Joe were surprised to see you come.

"Welcome to my birthday party!" Jiyoung smiled.

During the party, there was a toast to Jiyoung. People were making speeches about how nice and cue she was. It made you sick to the stomach so you went outside to get some fresh air. It was Chunji's turn to make a speech and you were not inside to hear it.

"My fellow classmates."Chunji started out. "Jiyoung here, may seem the most nicest person you'll ever meet. Maybe the prettiest girl you'll ever meet, but there's more to her." Over at the side, Jiyoung smiled from embarrassment. "But what you guys don't know is her evil, y self." The whole crowd gasped. Jiyoung's eyes widened. L. Joe walked over to Chunji.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" L. Joe whispered. Chunji pushed L. Joe away.

"It might be hard to believe that this innocent girl you thought she was, is a mean , but maybe this might convince you." Chunji said once more. The lights dimmed and a video was shown.

The video showed Jiyoung pushing you down the stairs, telling you horrible thing, and even talking on the phone about people behind their backs. Once the video was over, Jiyoung got to the stage and tried to convince the crowd that it wasn't her, that she was set up.

No one listened to her. L. Joe got up and left. Jiyoung grabbed his arm.

"You don't believe this do you?" Jiyoung asked desperately.

"I don't know Jiyoung! I don't know!" He yelled. "Who should I believe in? I just saw what you did! Are you going to lie about that now!?"

L. Joe walked off the stage, leaving Jiyoung all alone on the stage. People were yelling and screaming. They even threw cake into her face. You, who was still outside, didn't hear anything and continued to sit outside. After about 15 minutes, you went back inside. Everyone was one there way home and everything was a mess.

You saw IU and asked what happened. 

"WHAT!? You weren't in here?" IU yelled. "You just missed it! Jiyoung!!! She got found out. Everyone knows what she did to you now! And Chunji was the one who planned it all!"

 

 

Hey guys! It's about time they found about Jiyoung huh? I just wanted to tell you guys that I absolutely LOVE your comments!!

 

 

        _          _          _
      >(')____,  >(')____,  >(')____,
        (` =~~/    (` =~~/    (` =~~/
     ~^~^`---'~^~^~^`---'~^~^~^`---'~^~^~