Just Borrowing

Picture Perfect

At the end of the day, you headed straight home, slowly. Since you didn't have to go to work, you figured you could take your time to go home. On your way out, you saw L. Joe walking, looking sad. You knew how he felt. You decided to walk up to him before he went into the car. You grabbed him by the arm, linking your arms together.

"Sorry driver-nim." You said. "But I'm going to have to borrow L. Joe for today."

As you dragged L. Joe with you, he complained and whined about where you were taking him, and that he doesn't want to go. Without saying anything about where you were taking him, you made him ride the bus.

You say in one seat while he sat across from you. You got up and sat next to him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I heard that you'll feel better if you lean on someone's shoulder." you said to him, nudging your shoulders at him. He laughed.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm fine. So where are you taking me. This is kidnapping you know?"

"It's a secret! You can't find out until we get there. So no more questions!" you said. "And this is not kidnapping... This is just simply... Borrowing you for a day... Something like that..."

He rolled his eyes at you and sighed. You didn't know why, but you started to laugh. As you looked at him, looking at you you started to laugh even harder,making L. Joe laugh along with you.

You arrived at your bus stop and got off. When L. Joe realized where he was,he started to complain again.

"There is NO WAY I'm going here!!" he yelled.

"Why not!? Everyone loves the amusement park!!" you yelled back. 

He shook his head, but you grabbed his arm, not letting go when he tried to escape. You dragged him into the park and went to the gift store first. When you enjoyed looking around, he seemed miserable at this place. 

First thing you made him do was have him try on animal ears. Every time you put a different one on him, he looked so cute! You couldn't resist to laugh. He got mad and threw the ears on the floor.

"Okay, okay!" you laughed. "I won't laugh anymore, so could you just put these on? Please?"

He agreed and put them on. You had the bunny ears while he had the cat ears. You pulled out your phone and took a picture of the both of you. After your purchase of the animal ears, you an L. Joe wore them the whole time you were there.

You saw the ride that you wanted to go on and dragged L. Joe along with you. When it was your time to go, you looked over to see L. Joe. It seemed like he was calm, but for the whole ride,he was screaming like a girl. At the end of the ride, you went to see the pictures that were take from the ride. You couldn't stop laughing for almost 10 minutes straight.

"It's not that funny!!" L. Joe yelled from embarrassment. You were laughing so hard that you couldn't even respond back to him. "Fine! If you're going to be like that, then let's go in there!"

He pointed to the haunted house. You can handle roller coasters, but you can't handle haunted houses. You shook your head no, not wanting to go in. But this time, he dragged you in. Everywhere you turned, something always popped out, making you scream and hug L. Joe. You were so scared that tears almost fell.

You were finally out of the haunted house, and L. Joe was laughing so hard this time. You hit him on the arm.

"Yah! It's not that funny!" you yelled. He continued to laugh.

"you should've seen your face! It was hilarious!" he laughed even louder. You started to laugh with him. 

It was closing time and you and L. Joe went back on the bus, going to his house. As you were heading to his house, both of you fell asleep on each others shoulder.

Before you knew it, the bus driver woke you up, telling you and L. Joe that you were at the final stop. You looked around, you didn't know where the place was. L. Jo didn't seem like he knew either. You both looked at each other.

"What are we going to do!?" you said. "The next bus isn't until tomorrow morning! And I just spent all my money that I have with me!"

"Don't worry." L. Joe said calmly. "We could just get a hotel room tonight and go back tomorrow. I mean it is the weekend tomorrow anyway. I can pay for it this time." 

He took out his wallet. He didn't seem very pleased to look into his wallet. 

"I... Don't have my credit card with me..." he said. He took out the amount of cash he had in his wallet. He took out $300.

"Do you think this is enough?" he asked.

"I don't know but let's start looking."

You went inside the Japanese hotel that you came across. You asked the manager how much it was for a room for the night. He told you that it cost $230. You looked at L. Joe.

"We will take it!" You and L. Joe said in unison. 

But as you arrived to the hotel room, you noticed that this room had only one futon in the room. You asked the person why there was only one futon.

"Oh! That's because this is a room for couples only!" the person smiled.