That Night Together

Picture Perfect

After the person shut the door, you quickly turned to L. Joe. He was just as surprised at you were. You and L. Joe walked around the room, trying to think of a plan. L. Joe clapped his hands together as if he thought of something.

"What if we just ask them to bring another futon!" He said.

"I think that they will know if we weren't a couple." You said.

"But we're not..."

"... This is the cheapest room we could afford right now... We don't have any other choice."

Both of you looked at each other, then looked at the futon. You ran for toward the futon and bumped into L. Joe. He got there before you did. He took up all the space there was.

"I call this futon!!" L. Joe yelled. 

"No way! I'm the girl!" you yelled back. He didn't budge. He didn't care, all he wanted was to sleep comfortably.

You were angry. You lifted up the blanket and crawled underneath and pushed L. Joe to the side. He also pushed you over to the side. For almost an hour, you both tried to push each other off of the futon. In the end, both of you ended up laughing.

You got under the blanket once more whenever L. Joe went outside. When you heard the door open again, you pretended to sleep. You could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Yah! Are you sleeping?" He whispered. You didn't answer. All of a sudden you felt L. Joe's lips press against your forehead. "Thanks for today... It was really fun... Good night Dani..."

After you heard him walk away, you slowly open your eyes and tried to cover your face, to hide your red cheeks. You couldn't help but to scream in your head. During the night, you couldn't fall asleep. You were sleeping on the futon while L. Joe was sleeping on the floor on the other side of the room.

You quietly walked over to where L. Joe was sleeping and crouched down to see his face. You noticed how long his eyelashes were, which made you unconsciously touch them. L. Joe twitched but didn't wake up. This time, you kissed him on the forehead.

"You're welcome... It was fun for me too... Good night L. Joe and thanks for the futon..." you whispered.

As you walked back to your futon. L. Joe opened his eyes. You didn't know that L. Joe was awake the whole time. He blushed from embarrassment and tried to go to sleep, but couldn't.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, both you and L. Joe couldn't look each other straight in the eye. Each time you would, you would look the other direction. On the bus, there was an awkward silence the whole way there. Once you got to L. Joe's stop, you said goodbye and left.

As soon as you got off the bus, you received a text from IU, telling you that you were late coming to the company. You completely forgot that this day was the day when auditions where being held. You rushed over to the company and went through the back way. You quickly changed and IU did your make up.

During the auditions, your eyes began to feel heavy and you started to doze off. But Manager Kim, woke you up. To keep you awake, you drank a lot of coffee. The next group to come in were no other than Teen Top.

As soon as you saw them walk in, you almost choked on your coffee. You tried to keep your head down, from bring noticed. Especially by Chunji. If anyone were to recognize you without your glasses and with tons of make up on your face, you were sure it would be Chunji, but he didn't seem to notice. L. Joe on the other had, kept staring at you.

They were the last group to audition. You stood up and stretched. At the end, you walked outside of the room and walked to the elevator. L. Joe was the only one standing there. You tried to keep your head down. It was only you two on the elevator. It seemed like the elevator was taking forever, but you were on the very top floor.

L. Joe didn't say anything at all in the elevator. Once the elevator opened you tried to run for it, but before you did, L. Joe grabbed you hand and pulled you back in the elevator. You were going up to the top floor once again.

"I know it's you Dani." L. Joe said. You looked straight at him and awkwardly smiled.

"Ho-how did you know?" You asked.

"I saw you go in here before, remember. So why do you look like that? You look like a totally different person."

You couldn't lie to him anymore. Even if you tired to lie, he would know it would have been a lie. He already knows you were there at the auditions. So this time you told him the whole truth a begged him not to tell anyone. L. Joe's name was called out by the rest of the members as you reached the first floor again.

"Who were you talking to?" Chunji asked.

"The photographer." L. Joe smiled.