Secret's Out

Picture Perfect

You couldn't quite figure out what was going on at school the next day. Every one seemed to whisper behind your back. You would turn around, but they would continue to do their work. To your surprise, L. Joe came up to you. This time for sure you heard someone say "I knew it! They are dating!" Your cheeks flushed red. You quietly whispered in his hear so that no one could hear.

"Hey you do know that we are in school, right?" You whispered. "People are talking." All of a sudden, L. Joe grabbed your hand and pulled you to the front of the classroom.

"It's official!" L. Joe yelled to the entire class. "I, L. Joe, fell in love with Dani and am dating her! As a matter of fact, we have been dating in secret for a while." The girls screamed, the guys yelled in shock. You were red from embarrassment. "And if anyone dares to hurt her, I will come and get you." You smiled and he smiled back.

In the hallways, you would hear rude comments about you from other girls. What could you expect? You are dating the most popular guy in school?

"What could he possibly see in her?" A girl laughed. "Look at her! She has no sense of fashion.I'm much better for him than she is!" Around the corner you see L. Joe walking to the girls. The girls shook in fear and ran away. You grabbed his arm and laughed quietly to yourself. It was the first time you've seen L. Joe worked up.

At the end of the day, you and L. Joe split ways. He was finally getting ready for his debut, so he had to go to the company first. You on the other hand, were on vacation from work.

You stopped by the market to grab something to eat. On your way there, you saw someone who looked like your dad. You quickly ran up to him and grabbed his arm. Tears ran down your face. His face looked exactly like your dad.

"Dad!" You cried out. He shook his head and his arm was now out of your reach.

"I'm sorry but I think you've got the wrong person." The man told you. You looked closely at his face structure. He wasn't your dad. He looked almost identical but you knew it wasn't him.

"Ah... Excuse me." You quietly said. 

"That's right dad died. I remember, I was even at his funeral. Mom said she saw him on the streets in her letter. She must have meant this person. But he's not my dad." You thought to yourself.

All of a sudden, someone tapped you on the shoulder. It was L. Joe. He seemed like he was out of breath. You laughed. L. Joe held his hands around your face and gave you a kiss.

"Let's go home." He said as he was wiping your tears.

As you and L. Joe were walking home, you happened to glance at the magazines. The head article was about you! The headlines said : "The most famous photographer LD real self revealed!" You looked through the magazine and saw a picture of yourself of the disguise and your normal self. "LD stands for Lee Dani." You read out loud. You got a phone call from the president of the company.

"What's going on?" You calmly asked.

"I think it's time for you to show yourself don't you think" He said. "You're not mad are you?"

"Surprisingly no." You said. You looked up at L. Joe and gave him a smile. "Thank you."
 

1 Year Later~

L. Joe and s of teen top, are now the most popular boy band in Korea. You haven't seen him in 3 months, since he was so busy. Each time he had a day off, you had work to do. Though, you and L. Joe did publicly announced that the both of you were dating, you would still get hate letters in the mail.

It was close to valentine's day once more. It brought you memories of the last valentine's day you spent together. You called him to wish him a happy valentine's day but he didn't answer. You felt sad and lonely. You the TV and watched a show that L. Joe was on. During on of the segments, the MC told him to send a video letter to his Valentine's. He looked at the screen and yelled out "I LOVE YOU LEE DANI!" You laughed. The doorbell rang. You opened and smiled.

"I love you too."

 

 

 

AHHH! Thank you guys sooooo, soooooo much for reading this, subcribing and commenting! You have no idea how much it means to me! I LOVE YOU GUYS! haha jk! It was so much fun writing this. Please check out my other stories. XD