Be My Valentine

Picture Perfect

Just a few more days and it will be Valentine's day. You couldn't wait for this day. You and L. Joe started dating, secretly, but it still made you happy. You were making plans for the 14th. You were so exciting that you couldn't stop moving around. You texted L. Joe but he didn't respond back. You knocked on his door to see if he was there. No answer. You sadly walked into your apartment.

The next morning, you went over to L. Joe's door and knocked. Once again no answer. You went downstairs and asked the landlord if she saw L. Joe.

"If you're looking for him, he left early this morning." She said. you smiled at her and left for school.

When you arrived at school, the usual happened, the name calling, the bullying. Then you spotted L. Joe. He gave you the "sorry I can't do anything" look. As expected. How could he? He was the kinka of the school. He brushed passed you along with other girls by his side. It really hurt you. Tears fell.

From behind, you noticed someone calling your name. You turned around and Doojoon stood in front of you, wiping your tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "How is it that you two are dating?"

"How... How did you find out?" You asked.

"Please Dani. I saw you guys holding hands. It's not noticeable or anything." He joked. "Come on, I'll walk you to your class."

"What about the girls? You have a lot of fans that like you. Not to mention you're the leader of BEAST! One of the best KPOP group out there! I don't want to ruin your reputation."

"I don't really care. If I can't hang out with my friend without being judged or have you be picked on, then I don't care about them. Friends come first right?" Doojoon smiled.

"If only I could have fell in love with you first..." You whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's okay. I can walk to my class on my own. But thank you for the offer... and the small talk... I feel better now. I'll see you later."

Later that day, you spotted L. Joe alone after school. You went to talk to him, but he rushed out of the class so fast you couldn't say anything to him.

~~~~~~~~~

For the past few days, you couldn't even talk to him, let alone you didn't see him much besides at school, where you could only steal a few glances at him.

When you got home from school, you threw all of your plans for the 14th, which was today. Tears slowly came out of your eyes. You wiped them, telling yourself to be strong. Your door bell rang. You opened it to see a big teddy bear holding a bouquet of roses and chocolate in front of you. You couldn't tell who was behind all the flowers and the big gigantic bear, but he slowly moved them away from his face.

L. Joe slightly blushed. He never done something this much for a girl before.

"Happy Valentines day." He blushed. "Will you be my Valentine?"

"You're not mad at me?" You said.

"Why would I be made at you?"

"You didn't answer your phone and it seemed like you were avoiding me the past few days."

L. Joe laughed, making you confused. "Follow me." He grabbed your hands and pulled you along with him. You asked him where you were going but all he could say was "it's a secret."

You and L. Joe arrived at an ice rink. You put on the skates and skated on the ice. Then BEAST came out and sung in front of you, along with Teen Top. L. Joe snapped his fingers and there was an explosion of fireworks. You looked up. As the fireworks came to an end, one last one shot up into the air and it read:

"Be my Valentine! ~ Byunghun"

You smiled and nodded your head in happiness. He grabbed your waist and twirled you around in circles. As he set you down on the ice, he slowly leaned his face toward yours and gave you a kiss. 

"Happy Valentine's day!" He whispered.