Lovable Stalker

Picture Perfect

After the auditions were over, you wiped off your makeup and changed. You went through the back way so that no one will recognize you or even see you from the front.

Right now, you are the most wanted photographer in Korea. After since BEAST's album came out and other works that you've done, you became more and more popular. The only thing is that they do not know who L.D is. Other than the president, BEAST, IU, Manager Kim and L. Joe who just found out recently, no one else knew.

By the time you got out the back way, you saw L. Joe and his friends standing around talking. You couldn't help but start to panic. You didn't want to get notice by them, so you put on a cap and slowly walked pass them, without getting notice. 

As soon as you reached out side, you let out a big sigh. You were relieve that they didn't catch you. Or so you thought.

L. Joe noticed you right away as soon as you passed them.

"Hey I'll catch you guys later!" L. Joe said. "I have to go somewhere." L. Joe waved goodbye to his friends and started to follow you. You without realizing, went to various places.

You saw this adorable ice cream shop, and went in. You ordered a strawberry waffle cone with chocolate syrup. As you enjoyed eating your cone, a waitress came out and handed you a fancy looking smoothie drink.

"Excuse me, but I didn't order this." You politely said to her.

"Oh it's okay, it's on the house." She smiled. You didn't know why, but you took it anyway. As you finished your ice cream, you drank your smoothie. It was the best smoothie you ever had! You were drinking and smiling at the same time.

L. Joe, who was sitting across from you but at a distance, was watching you the whole time. He was laughing at your expressions.

"Your total will be $10.00." the waitress said. "Three from the coffee and 7 for the smoothie." L. Joe handed her the money and kept laughing at you, who was enjoying your smoothie, not knowing why she had it.

After drinking your smoothie, you headed out to the stores. You looked at clothes, shoes, jewelry, and even just accessories in general. While looking at the accessories on the street stands, the person came up to you and handed you a cute hair clip.

"Ummm... What's this for?" You asked the lady.

"It's for you!" She said. That was the only answer she gave you, but you did think it was cute. You put it in your hair and looked into a mirror. 

"Waaah, it's so pretty!" You said. from behind you heard a laugh, but as you turned around, no one seemed to be laughing.

L. Joe turned around immediately as soon as you turned around. He gave the owner the cash for the hair clip and continued to follow.

As you went into a flower shop, the owner handed you a bouquet of flowers. She just smiled and left without saying anything. You smelled the flowers and smiled. L. Joe stood outside smiling as you smelled the flowers.

It must be my lucky day or something! I'm getting all these pretty stuff, not to mention for free!

After heading out of the flower shop, you went home. As you got on the bus and found a seat, you started to fall asleep. L. Joe, without being noticed, sat right next to you and let your head lean on him. However, as soon as you woke up, L. Joe went back to the back.

When you arrived back at your house, you shut the door behind you and placed the flowers in a vase. As soon as you got the vase for the flowers, someone rand your doorbell. You, as usual, thought it must have been BEAST or IU. But as soon as you opened the door, L. Joe barged his way in.

"Yah Lee Dani! You have a nice place here don't you!" He said. You were surprised that he knew where you lived.

"Ho-how do you know where I live?" You asked.

"I was just around the neighborhood..." L. Joe laughed. You looked at him, confused on why he was laughing.

"You're a stalker aren't you?" You jokingly said.

"What? Me? Stalk you? Never!" He laughed. You laughed along with him. L. Joe went around, taking a look at your apartment.

"Ummm..." You interrupted. "So why are you here?"

"Just wanted to say hello, that's all" 

Inside, you felt SUPER HAPPY, but you tried not to show it on the outside. You didn't want him to know that you were happy that he was here; that you were happy to see him. So instead, you tried to keep a poker face, however that didn't work. The smile on your face didn't go away. He turned over to face you.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"Oh, no reason. No reason at all."

 

 

    :D