Photo Shoot

Picture Perfect

a/n   Pink = your thoughts    Red = L. joe's thoughts    Blue = Chunji's thoughts

 

You looked at your phone to see what time it was. It was almost 7 o' clock. You headed to the address that BEAST's manager gave you. As you got closer to the Cube entertainment building, you took one last deep breath before walking in.

Still in your school uniform, you walked inside the building, with your mouth wide open. You saw so many idols inside and even the ones in training. From behind, the manager called your name, but you were too busy looking around. Manager Kim tapped you on the shoulder, making you jump.

"Sorry for scaring you." He laughed. "You can follow me this way."

You weren't able to speak at all. You were too shocked to believe that this was happening. When you reached to the top floor, BEAST was already dressed for the photo shoot. This was your first time doing this professionally , so you told Manager Kim. He told you not to worry about the technical part and just worry about the photos.

Everybody prepared the photo shoot while you just stood around. You felt awkward, like you had to help, and when tried, you couldn't. They ignored you. Somehow, they looked all pissed off.

In the back you heard some people talking.

"Why do we have to work with someone younger than us?" you heard one person. "I'd rather qut than work with someone 10 years younger than me. What is Manager Kim thinking?"

After hearing that you headed toward Manager Kim.

"I don't think having me do the photo shoot is a good idea." you whispered.

"Don't worry! You'll be fine. I promise you" he said calmly. You felt better after hearing those words. "We're starting in another 5 minutes, will you be okay?" You nodded your head.

"Wait! What's the theme going to be?" you asked.

"Well we were thinking of going with the mysterious yet the y type theme. Can you do that?"

After five minutes were over, you immediately head over to take some photos. Every member of BEAST were so professional that every pose they made, had the 'iness' Manager Kim wanted. However, you felt something was off. You didn't like the environment inside the building. You wanted more than just white in the background.

You stopped the photo shoot and asked Manager Kim if you could have the photo shoot somewhere else. Everyone moaned in frustration. You could see that everyone was tired and everyone looked like they wanted to go home.

"Ummm..." you politely interrupted. "If you're tired... You can go home. I don't want you to be held back because of me." There was silence. But after awhile, they grabbed their belongings an left to go home.

"Dani-sshi? What are you doing?" Manager Kim asked.

"I'm letting them go home. They look tired, plus they don't want to work with me anyways. I'll be fine I can do this on my own."

After everyone left, you, Manager Kim, and BEAST went to the place where you suggested. The sun was setting and it was the perfect lighting. You took them into an old warehouse that hasn't been used in years. The sun was coming through from one of the windows. You had BEAST stand in front of it.

First, you took their group photo, then their individual photo. Each and every one had their own charisma. After 30 minutes, you had the members change into something else and headed to the other site. This time it was in the woods and the fog was lifting. Which was perfect!

As you were taking their pictures, you got a phone call from none other than L. Joe. You had no choice but to pick it up.

"New girl. Be here at my house at 10. I'll text you my address." L. Joe commanded. He didn't let you even say anything and hung up right afterward.

"Is everything okay?" Manager Kim asked. 

"Yeah, everything is fine. It's just that something just came up and I have to be somewhere at 10"

"Should we stop for the day then?"

"Oh no! Just give me another 10 minutes and we will be done." you said.

You continued to take photos telling the members what to do, and how to pose. Ten minutes was up and you got everything finished. 

You gave Manager Kim the camera so that he could look at the photos you took and you headed to L. Joe as fast as you could. L. Joe you bastard! If they didn't find out that I was on a scholarship, I would still be working with BEAST!! >:(

Manager Kim, along with Doojoon, looked through the photos you took.

"This girl..." Doojoon said. "Is amazing! Hyung! You did a good job in choosing her!"

"Lee Shin... Your daughter really is something special..."