Prove it

That Stupid Bet

Sungyeol's P.O.V

Now that this bet has officially started for me, I got this. The only thing is, Ailee will probably tell the world about this in the next 3 minutes. Aish. What do I do?!

"Ailee-ah." I called out her name with an innocent smile.

"Yes, Yeollie?" She fluttered her eyes at me with the reply.

"You see, I don't like it when the whole school knows that I'm in a relationship, so can we keep this lowkey for now?" I gave her puppy eyes.

"But why?" She began to pout at me.

"I just don't like the attention, I'm sorry. " I pulled her into a hug as I could tell she was upset with this news. Only way to save the bet right?

"Can I tell anybody?!" Ailee pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but no please. Not even your best friends." By best friends, I meant Seohyun. Please catch on Ailee.

"Okay then, I gotta go now though. Bye~" Ailee kissed my cheek then ran off somewhere.

Well, I'm pretty sure that I handled her pretty well. Maybe I should check up on Seohyun? I decided to go to her house. I knocked on her door. No answer. I called her phone. No answer. I know she's home, but why isn't she picking up? I went to her balcony and waited down there. Since she wasn't answering her phone, I began throwing pebbles.

"YAH! WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THROWING AT MY WINDOW!" She looked down to see that it was me.

"Oh hi Sungyeol, what's up." Seohyun made her way out of her room onto her balcony.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" 

"Oh, I kinda threw it against the wall."

"Oh, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Wanna go hang out?"

"Nyehh."

"Come on. Please? For me?"

"Ugh, fine."

She went inside and it formed a smile on my face. I met her at her front door.

"You look pretty today." I smiled at her and she slapped me across the face.

"Sorry! Force of habit! Whenever guys call me pretty, I automatically slap them.Sorry.."

"It's okay aha." I replied rubbing my red cheek.

"Where are we going?"

"Out." I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from  her house. Here comes our date.

Your P.O.V

Sungyeol came to my house. He decided to take me to a place where I could get away from my thoughts. I doubt there was a place, but I just wanna be with him. I feel like he's really different from when I first met him. I mean, he actually cares for me. Maybe he'll be the guy to start making my life happy again.

"So Seohyun, tell me about your dramatic break down in your room." He giggled.

"You saw that?!" I felt so embarrassed.

"Nope, but now that you admitted it. You should tell me." 

"Ahh, fine." I crossed my arms as we continued walking.

"I was just so affected with life. So much drama is happening to me, I can't handle anything else. Dongwoo, I'm confused on my feelings for him. I'm pretty sure I don't like him anymore, but the memories just keep attacking me. Myungsoo too, my best friend. We're getting into too many fights, I just can't handle anything anymore. Plus my parents are never here for me. I'm always alone. I don't wanna accept anymore people into my life."

Sungyeol stared at me worried, like he wanted to help me.

"I'm sorry, am I annoying you with my problems?"

"No, it's not that. It's just, I never knew you felt this way. I thought you were always this tough, blunt girl."

"Well this tough, blunt girl has a soft side too." I laughed a little.

Sungyeol embraced me into a hug. A real hug. I didn't want him to let go. I hugged him back. I burried my face into his chest.

"I'm always here for you Seohyun. Remember that." He kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Sungyeol."

Everyone always says that though. That's my problem. Can I accept another guy to just do this to? I know I like him, but what if he's a jerk?

"Seohyun, I'm different from everyone else. I swear. I promise I can be the best kind of friend you'll have." He lifted my chin up so we could see eye-to-eye.

"How do I know you're different?" 

He didn't say anything. I knew it. I should've of let down my walls for him. He's just like the others.

"Exactly. You're just like everyone else." I began to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me into an embrace.

"Seohyun. I like you. No it's not just another thing I say as a kingka. But I actually do. I admit, when I first met you I thought you were a . As I found out more about you though, I learned you're not the same as the other girls at the school. You're special. You're fierce. You're perfect. I promise I won't hurt you in anything in this friendship. Please accept me?"

Does this guy even care about me? The last guy that said that to me was Dongwoo. And accepting those words, lead to heartbreak and . 

"Just go with me on one date, I promise to show you I care." He broke off the hug and held up his index finger.

"B-but, ugh, fine." 

Sungyeol's face lit up in excitement. He interlocked fingers with mines and started to skip away with me. I guess this is going to be some date.

________________________________________________________________________
Hai guise. How you doing? LMFAO. Well like, sorry for the slow updates T_T mianhae. My teacher loves to glomp us with 10 pounds of homework a night. Sigh. Well for now. Goodbye my loves <3