Questions

That Stupid Bet

(A/N: Remember, only Seohyun calls Myungsoo by his real name. Which is why I put L for another perspective. )

Your P.O.V

I layed on the floor waiting for my next punishment.
The next moment I could hear a body being smashed with a car. Glass shattered everywhere, screams from a distance, sobs from girls, but I was only wondering what was happening. I was too scared to open my eyes to the horror I could be witnessing. I built up enough strength and courage to open my eyes. In front was Sungyeol laying on the floor with blood all over his face. I was too weak to say anything. The torture that the football players just gave me was too much. I knocked out from the pain they gave me.

Author's P.O.V

Both Sungyeol and Seohyun were laying on the ground passed out. L took out his phone and started to call for help. More and more students came from the building and started to crowd. In a few minutes an ambulance drove through and parked infront of the car crash.  Ailee came out and ran to L to find out what happened. He told her to just follow him. They took both Sungyeol and Seohyun inside the car and drove to the hospital. L and Ailee followed along in L's car. 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

The ride there was never quiet. Ailee asked a question every 5 seconds during the entire drive. It was hard to focus on the situation I just witnessed with Ailee bursting out every second of my life. We finally arived and we followed the doctors to the room they took Sungyeol and Seohyun to. We weren't allowed inside the room for some reason, so we waited outside. Ailee and I both sat down. There was a silent moment, until Ailee's voice broke out.

"L, what happened?" Ailee questioned me.

"I don't know." I was confused at that moment, I didn't want to give her false facts.

"What do you know?" Ailee asked moving to a chair across from me.

"Sungyeol and I were talking in the hallway, then we heard a scream. We recognized that it was Seohyun's so we ran straight for where we heard it coming from. We saw Seohyun there, laying on the floor. She couldn't move and was defenseless. We didn't know why she wasn't moving though, but we think it had to do with the football players."

Everything went silent after my explanation. No more questions came from Ailee. We both just sat there, waiting for the doctor to tell us they were alright. 20 minutes passed. 30 next. I can't take this wait anymore. Ailee seemed as nervous as I was. She looked like she was about to burst into tears. 

"Ailee, I know Seohyun's your best friend but why are you so nervous?"

She didn't reply. I asked her again.

"Because," She paused and ruffled her hair, "Sungyeol's my boyfriend."

Her boyfriend?! Oh yeah huh, the bet. I completely forgot about that. I was supposed to help him with it.

"Really?"

She gasped in shock. Was I not supposed to know?

"Please don't tell! It's supposed to be a secret! Sungyeol said he doesn't want people to know we're together!" 

Good thinking Sungyeol. Great way to win the bet.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't tell."

"Pinky promise?" Ailee held out her pinky.

"Pink promise." Our pinkys interlocked.

A small smile formed on both of our faces.

It's probably been an hour by now and we waited. Finally though, a doctor came out. 

"They're perfectly fine. Nothing was really bad, just a couple of glass pieces here and there." 

Both Ailee and I sighed in relief. We thanked the doctor and saw the two walk out the room. Once we saw them, a hug fest started. All of us hugged each other like no tomorrow. We could've lost them.

We all decided to head over to Seohyun's house and just chill there. Talk. Catch up on life. I drove them all there and we acted like nothing ever happened. Except, Ailee and I were still curious about the whole car situation. Once we arrived, we all ran into her house and fell on the couch.

"Seohyun, so you should explain what happened out there." I said. Ailee agreed.

"Well, it all started during lunch. You see, I went to my locker to get some books and then the football players and cheerleaders started to crowd. I turned around and one girl threw a slap at me.I yelled asking what was happening but then a football player punched me in the stomach. I kicked one of them in the balls and he fell to the ground, but there were still two more. After, another football player came and punched me in the face. The reason? I didn't know myself. I couldn't get up, the punch was too affective. Next thing I know I'm being dragged outside the school, I put up all the strength I had and screamed at the top of my lungs. Then one of the cheerleaders slapped me. They threw me on the ground. I was too weak too move. I heard a car coming and was waiting for the pain to come. Next thing I knew, Sungyeol was there laying bloody. I didn't know what to do. I was too weak, and then I passed out."

There was a small silence as all of us tried to process what happened. Why did they attack her? Did she do something bad? 

"Why didn't you do anything, L?" Sungyeol asked me, breaking the silence.

Why didn't I save her? I just stood there with a poker face. What the hell?

"I.. I don't know." I looked down to the ground.

"You don't know? She's your best friend. She almost died and you stood still." Sungyeol argued.

"I guess I was too in shock, I don't know. I froze." I tried to defend myself.

"What the hell is that? I almost died to save her. You-" Sungyeol started but I cut him off.

"Shut up! I froze okay?! Let it go!"

"You two shut up before I slap both of you across the face." Seohyun ended the argument. 

We all just sat there. It became very awkward between everyone. We all just stared at the ground, no eye contact.

"Why don't we all just forget this and go hang out at a mall?" Ailee suggested.

"Sure." Seohyun replied.

"I'm down." Sungyeol smiled.

"What about you Myungsoo?" Seohyun asked me. 

"Uh, sure. Let's go." Ailee jumped off the couch in joy. 

We all started to head outside to my car. I was about to exit the house but Sungyeol held me back. He looked at me serious.

"L, I need you to take Ailee with you at the mall."

"Why?"

"I need Seohyun to myself for the bet. Please bro?"

"Oh yeah, uh, sure. Okay." Sungyeol hugged me after I finished. 

Sungyeol thanked me and we both walked off to my car. This bet is getting closer and closer to the end. I need to help better. Time to prepare for plan "Distract Ailee so Sungyeol could hook up with Seohyun."

_________________________________________________________________________
Haylo My loves♥
How are all of you? C: Sorry for my slow updates, my teacher obviously hates me T_T
What happened to all of you regular commenters though, I miss you. Am I getting that much worse ;A;

Anyways, here's an update for you guise. For now, goodbye my loves♥