I got a secret.

That Stupid Bet

Author's P.O.V

The two cuddled til morning. Seohyun woke up first. She didn't move though, she only turned her head to look out the window. Seohyun was shocked to see snow outside. She blinked her eyes rapidly to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"It's.. snowing?" Seohyun asked in a sleepy voice causing Sungyeol to wake up.

Sungyeol looked at the window with his eyes half closed. Once he realized there was snow outside, he jumped up into excitement. He looked like a little kid, as always.

"Snow! Snow! Snow!"  Sungyeol exclaimed in joy.

Sungyeol grabbed Seohyun's hand and pulled her out of the house. They saw snowflakes falling from the sky as a beautiful scene. Sungyeol saw a pile of snow ahead and jumped into it. Seohyun wrapped her hands around herself for warmth. She began to smile seeing how Sungyeol was having fun in the snow.

"Such a choding." She had a small smile on her face.

Sungyeol bursted out of a pile of snow in a star position. Seohyun jumped a little in shock.

"COLD!" Sungyeol yelled at the top of his lungs while running to Seohyun's arms.

Sungyeol grabbed Seohyun's arms to put around him. She replied back by hugging him tightly for warmth.

"C-c-can you make me some hot chocolate?" Sungyeol asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure thing, moron." Seohyun smiled back.

They walked into the house together like a cute couple. Little did they know, the happy scene was being watched by a heartbroken, L. He watched from a distance with his heart dropped. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk in his direction.

Seohyun and Sungyeol cuddled on the couch with their hot coco while watching Christmas movies. Enjoying their hot coco, and each other's company, they had a good day.

Myungoo's P.O.V

Seeing how happy she looked with Sungyeol. That should be me. I wish it was me. I'm pretty sure I like her more then he ever will. Sungyeol. Take care of her til I make her come to me. She'll never care for you, the way that she does for me. 

I can't wait for this bet to be over. I mean, she's happy with him, so should I be excited for the bet to be over? She's going to be heartbroken like crazy! I'm being too selfish about this. I mean, I know I want her, but will that make her happy? Maybe I should just back off, let Sungyeol have her. She obviously looks way more happy with him. Sigh. I can't be happy. Everyone else's happiness is always more important then mine.

Your P.O.V

Sungyeol and I watched Christmas movies the entire day. It wasn't even ThanksGiving yet though so I was eh on it. The only part I really liked was how we cuddled. I really like him. I've decided that feeling. He will be my next boyfriend, everything else. I'm sorry Myungsoo, but I don't know if our feelings are still sure.
~   ~   ~   ~

It was about 7pm when Sungyeol left my house. We had a long hug and a small kiss before he left. Today was pretty perfect to me. The snow, the movies, the hot coco. My life is finally starting to get better. I suddenly heard my phone ring. I checked the I.D. and saw an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Seohyun, it's me." A voice went through the phone.

"Can you be more specific please you donut." I bluntly replied.

"Sunggyu. Gosh. Rude much." 

"What do you need?"

"I need to tell you someting." He sounded worried saying that.

"What?" 

Sunggyu hesitated for a minute. He seemed scared to tell me the information. I was scared as also. My heart started to race faster.

"It's about Sungyeol and you." 

________________________________________________________________________
Hello My loves!
First of all, I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE.
Second, I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY THIS IS THE WORLD'S SHORTEST UPDATE EVER.
Third, How have you all been? :D It's been a while. LMFAO. And about the short updates, I'm really sorry :( There's like a lot of drama happening in my life atm. so yeah. LMFAO. Sorry for this chapter being so short btw :( But what's gonna happen next? D: What's Sunggyu doing?? D:

AND TO THE PERSON WHO VOTED MY STORY UP. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMFG♥ ♥ ♥