Stop Trying!

That Stupid Bet

K so, I got really annoyed of putting the ~~~. LOL. So I put in a name now. I'm too lazy to change the ~~~ from the other chapters so yeah. LOL.
_                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Sungyeol's P.O.V


Dongwoo.

"That's not a reason though?" He took one step closer and closer to me and L.

"I broke up with her for several reasons, nobody just knows them." Dongwoo slightly laughed while looking at a couple ring he used to wear with Seohyun.

"Isn't that the couple ring you gave to Seohyun?" L asked and Dongwoo just nodded.

"L-ah, can you please give me and Sungyeol some time to talk?" Dongwoo requested.

"Why?" L asked him. He knew I didn't wanna be alone with this jerk.

"L. Please?" L couldn't reject him. He looked at me and mouthed "sorry" while walking away.

"So, I heard you're in a bet." I looked at him shocked. He knows that I'm trying to be with his ex. Why would he care though? He dumped her like 2 months ago.

"Um. W-w-where'd you hear that?" I stuttered. 

Dongwoo slightly laughed then had a serious face, "Why would you want to hurt her?"

"What?" 

"Why would you hurt a girl like that?"

I scoffed, "Really? After what you did to her, you're gonna say that to me?"

He glared at me,"I told you already, I had my reasons."

"Why didn't you tell her those reasons?" 

"Because."

"What are those reasons?"

"You won't understand."

"Just tell me, please."

"Fine. Have you ever had that feeling where you like somebody, but at the same time, you don't think you do? It's hard to explain, I told you that you wouldn't understand."

"Yeah..."

"Stop caring about that though, I came here for another reason."

"Which is?"

"I wanna help you with that bet."

"What?"

"I wanna help you with that bet." My eyes grew in shock hearing that.

"Why?"

"Did you not want my help?"

"Not really."

"Listen, I was her first ever real boyfriend. I know all the things you need to know about her." He tried convincing me.

"No thanks." I walked away but Dongwoo turned me around to face him.

"Don't you wanna win?" 

"I do, but not with help from you."

Dongwoo was about to grab you again but his hand ended up making it look like he was going to slap me. Two seconds later L came back rushing in.

"YAH! Don't hit him!" L grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"I wasn't going to." After he said that I felt a person hold my right hand. I looked to who it was and was shocked. It was Seohyun. 

"Why were you trying to hit my boyfriend?" Everyone looked at her shocked. Did she say boyfriend??

"He's your boyfriend?" Both Dongwoo and L blurted out.

"Yes, now leave us alone." Seohyun continued to hold my hand and took me away from them.

"Seohyun." I called her after we were in another hallway from them.

"You're not my boyfriend. I only said that to get you away from Dongwoo." Seohyun immediatley let go of my hand.

"Seohyun. Can you stop hating me please? Can we at least be friends?" I asked her.

"What did I say before?" She calmly said.

"Please. I want to be your friend." I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" She bursted out making me jump.

"Leave me alone! I already told you! I dislike you! No, I don't dislike you. I hate you! You're nothing but an annoying piece of ! I don't want to hang out with you what-so ever! You're not my friend! Never will be! I do not like you!" Seohyun stormed off.

This isn't about the bet anymore. This is about making her not see me as a player. Wait. Why should I care about her though? Eh, it is probably the stupid bet. Probably should've asked Dongwoo for help. .

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL. Short update. Omg. I have no idea what's happening in here anymore, LOL. I have so much planned for the middle but this is still the begining. I promse to make everything make sense laterwards D: