Almost mine.

That Stupid Bet

(A/N: I'm skipping the mall date :P Seohyun and Sungyeol already  had a couple so I decided not to make another, L0L.)

Your P.O.V

At the mall, it felt like a double date. Myungsoo and Ailee were always together. I guess that song Myungsoo told me about was for Ailee. I knew I'd never win his heart, I just can't believe my best friend did. Well, Ailee will always be 10000x prettier then me I guess. At least I have Sungyeol. He knows how to make me happy since I'm living in hell. Except, I don't want to be "his" just yet. I'm not ready for another relationship, and I'm pretty sure if I date Sungyeol I'll get more bull.

"Seohyun, are you okay?" Sungyeol asked me interrupting my thoughts.

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm good." I laughed a little.

As Sungyeol and I were strolling around the mall, Myungsoo and Ailee bumped into us. We all decided to become a group again. This time, it felt like the dates switched. Ailee was all over Sungyeol, like really all over him. She acted as if she was his girlfriend; hugging him, trying to hold his hand, cuddling with him. The Ailee? Weren't you just all over Myungsoo? You little . STOP TRYING TO TAKE BOTH OF MY MEN. She's lucky she's my best friend, otherwise I would've slapped her by now.

We left the mall at about 8 o clock. Myungsoo drove all of us home, I'm thankful for that. Especially with the annoying Ailee in his car.  Thankfully, the first one to be dropped off was Ailee. I love her and all but sometimes she gets too annoying for me to cooperate with. Myungsoo decided to drop me off next. When we arrived at my house, Sungyeol decided to walk me to the front door.

"Seohyun." He called out my name as we faced each other at my front door.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"What are we exactly?" Sungyeol tilted his head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" 

"We kissed, we like each other, we've been on dates. Are we dating or not?" Sungyeol grabbed my hand.

"I-" Before I could finish my sentence, Myungsoo honked. Telling Sungyeol to hurry up.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" Sungyeol asked me again.

"Well, about that-" Myungsoo's car honked again.

"HOLD ON GODDAMIT L!" Sungyeol screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Maybe we should just finish talking later, Sungyeol?" I suggested as I could tell he was getting frustrated.

"Ahh, sure." Sungyeol formed a smile on his face.

"So, goodbye for now." I waved and smiled at him. We hugged. A long hug. He started to walk back to the car as I went into my house. Fun night.

Sungyeol's P.O.V

I said goodbye to her and walked back to L's car. He ruined the moment goddamit. Once I got back into the car, I saw L worried.

"I hope you're happy, you ruined the moment." I said crossing my arms while sat in the car.

"Ailee's curios dude." L was holding up my phone that I left in the car.

"What do you mean?" 

"She was calling your phone while you were talking to Seohyun. Which is why I honked at you people."

"And then?"

"I answered and erm, she wants to talk to you." L looked down worried.

"Right now?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she said to call her back." L handed me my phone.

I grabbed the phone and went oustide his car. I dialed Ailee's number and waited for her to pick up.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

He left the car to go talk to Ailee. The entire time at the mall, all Ailee talked about was Sungyeol. I'm starting to have second thoughts about helping Sungyeol with this bet. Hearing the stuff that Ailee was saying about Sungyeol, how much she liked their relationship. Seohyun's going to be pretty heartbroken too after this bet is over. What if she's too sad and I can't comfort her? Ugh. I don't know anymore. 

Sungyeol entered the car again with a plain expression. He just sat there, shocked.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Ailee broke up with me." Sungyeol calmly said but still shocked.

"Wait? What?! Ailee breaks up with a guy?! It's usually the other way around?!' I asked confused. Ailee breaking up with a guy for once? logic.

"I knew this bet wouldn't be easy for me." Sungyeol complained while rubbing his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She got mad that I didn't answer her phone calls and since we didn't hang out at the mall together." Sungyeol let out a sigh.

"Damn. You only have a week and a half left for this bet bro." I pat his back in comfort.

"I know, just drop me off home and I'll work everything out."

"Aight man." 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

L dropped me off home. I thanked him and went straight up to my room. As I walked up to my room, my parents questioned if I was okay. I just told them I was fine and ran up to my room. Ailee wasn't on my mind that much, I felt bad for that. The only thing I'm worried about now, is Seohyun. I only have a week and a half left with her until we're going to become hated strangers again. I wonder if she's stilll awake, well it's only about 9 so I think she is. Maybe I should call her? I grabbed my phone and dailed her number. She answer on the third ring.

"Hello?" She answered in a sleepy voice.

"You're sleeping already? It's only 9." 

"So what? It's too early for me to sleep now?" She fought back, causing me to giggle.

"Want me to sing you to sleep?" I offered.

"Mhmm." 

"Alright," I laughed a little, "Close your eyes, okay?" 

"Alright." She replied.

Missin your face, and your touch.
Missin your kiss, and your love.
Missin every little bit and piece of you.
Baby would you meet me halfway, cuz I'm down for you.
The many things I would do just to feel you, hold you.
Man it's so hard not to have you here.
You're probably sitting, like me. Missin you baby. Ooh-eee.
Promise to listen before you sleep.
Cuz when I'm staring at the stars, looking at the moon.
Wishin that I could be there with you.
It's ok, and its alright. Now baby listen to my lullaby.
I, goodnight, sleep tight, dream away, with me tonight.


I heard her snore. She probably fell into a deep slight. She sounds so cute. 

"Goodnight, Seohyun." I said before hanging up. She probably didn't hear it, but I still needed to say it.

these feelings for her. Get a grip Sungyeol. You don't like her. She's a loser, she doesn't mean anything to you. It's all for that stupid bet. She means nothing to you.

Or does she?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hay Guise.
Wasssup C:
How are all of you doing? L0L. Well, sorry for slow updates now guise :C I'm truly sorry. I'm trying better. I swear on it! D:
Anyways, "week and a half". Did you hear Myungsoo? Ooh gull, that means, this fanfic is getting closer to the end D: 
Well, goodbye for now my loves♥
Too lazy to edit btw :P
Oh and leave comments pls because imma go cry in a corner without my regular commenters.