Secrets exposed

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

"Y-y-you two." Ailee pointed at us confused.

Oh my gosh. I swear, if I didn't like Myungsoo I probably would've slapped him in the face right now. I pushed him off me though, causing him to fall.

"It's not what you think Ailee!" I tried defending myself while helping Myungsoo stand up.

"Am I disturbing a soon-to-be makeout session?" Ailee winked at us, causing me to blush.

"Aniyo. We were fighting over my guitar and we fell on the coach." Myungsoo calmly explained. He grabbed his guitar.

"Are you two sure?" Ailee replied in a flirty tone. Man, do I wanna smack her right now.

"I'm sure. I'm leaving now anyways. Bye." Myungsoo had some sort of an attitude while saying that. As he walked out you could sense that he was going to explode.

He left the door open as he walked out. Once he was gone, Ailee walked closer to me. I ruffled my hair in frustration and fell on the couch. Ailee leaned on the couch patting my head in comfort. Some kind of comfort. 

"What do I do?" I complained as Ailee started to massage my temple.

"Gurl, calm down. He'll come back." 

"You don't know that Ailee, he's very short-tempered." I could feel my eyes tear a bit. Oh my gosh. I'm actually tearing. Again?

Why do I always end up crying over Myungsoo? Even when it's just him getting mad? Am I really that scared to loose him? Liking him has made this friendship really complicated. I don't know whether or not to regret it.

"Holy , are you crying?!" Ailee stood up and looked at me shocked.

"I'm a human, I have emotions." I said wiping my teary eyes.

"It's just, I've never seen any other emotion from you besides happy and mad." Ailee comforted me by bringing me into a hug.

"Don't hug me. I don't like hugs." I bluntly said pushing her off.

"Sorry, just trying to be a good friend.." Her voice trailed off.

"Thanks for the effort, but I just want to be alone." 

"It's best to solve your problems with other people Seohyun."

"It's okay, I just got a lot going on. I needa clear everything out in my head." I explained walking her to the door.

"Well, okay. Just call me if you need me though, arasso?" 

"Arasso." I smiled back at her.

She waved off while walking away. Once she was out of my sight I slowly closed the door. Why am I so confused? Can't I just decide my life already?

Sungyeol's P.O.V

Hearing the fact that Woohyun told Myungsoo about the bet pisses me off. I decided to stay at the park after L left. Coincidentally I saw Woohyun there. Boy, was I happy. Once I saw him, I began to walk towards his direction. Once I was behind him, I grabbed his shoulder. I turned him around and punched him right in the face. He fell to the ground. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOO!

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" Woohyun yelled rubbing his cheek while standing up.

"Don't you what the hell me." As he stood up, he walked closer to me. I could tell he wanted a fight.

"Why the did you just punch me?!" He grabbed my collar but I pushed him off.

"Why'd you tell Myungsoo about the bet?! Huh?!" I yelled at him. He looked at me guilty.

"I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Oh really? Myungsoo punched my face a couple times because you told him about the stupid bet!" 

"Was there a rule against it?"

"Well-"

"Exactly." Woohyun smirked at me.

"You're an ." 

"Why do you even still care about the bet? You only have one week left and I'm pretty sure Seohyun hates you still." 

Once he finished talking, I smirked. He needs to catch up on everything. He knows nothing about Seohyun, hehe. Telling him would probably be the stupidest thing to do though. Might as well stay quiet. Hopefully he doesn't tell Seohyun though.

"Aye it doesn't hurt to try." I shrugged my shoulders as he glared.

"Might as well give up. You're going to loose anyways." Woohyun went up close to my face. I felt really gay at the moment. Oh my gawsh.

"I never give up." 

"You should, I'm giving you a chance."  Woohyun's eyes looked scary as . But holy flubber, did his breath stink. Seriously.

"Woohyun, bro. You need a mint or something cuz I swear your breath is kicking!" I pushed him off as he turned red.

"Whatever. I'm done with you." Woohyun walked off angrily as I let out a sigh.

"S-sungyeol oppa..." I heard a faint female voice behind me. I turned around and almost tripped backwards from shock.

"Oh, erm, hi Ailee.." My voice trailed off as I scratched the back of my head.

"Y-you, the girl you're dating is Seohyun...?" Ailee started to point at me.

What do I do?! Stupid Woohyun! He's ruining everything! Oh my gosh! I'm ing screwed!

_______________________________________________________________________________
Hai guise c: 
So like, sorry I haven't updated. I haven't been on for a while T_T Mianhae. I'll start updating again quicker. I promise :D For now. Bye my loves ♥