The Bet Begins

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

You went to lunch right after class. You went to your usual table and waited for Myungsoo. He wasn't showing up. You wondered where he was. After about 10 minutes you decided to start eating already. You waited for him still to come. I looked to my left and I saw him. The last person I wanted to see in this school. Dongwoo. He was with his girlfriend. They were feeding each other cutely. I tried to look away but I just couldn't. Seeing how happy he was without me. I feel like all I did was cause him hell.

"~~~ -ah." You heard someone infront of you call your name. Sungyeol.

"What do you want?" You harshley asked taking a bite out of your sandwhich.

"Stop staring at Dongwoo. It'll only hurt worse." You looked at him surprised. Does he know?

"What are you talking about..?" He laughed then sat down.

"I already know about the whole 5 month-carnival-best-friend-falilng story." You dropped your sandwhich on your sack lunch.

"Go away." You said rolling your eyes at him.

"Did you know we have all classes together?" Sungyeol winked at you.

"I don't like you. You annoy me." You stood up and started to walk away leaving Sungyeol with a jaw-drapped expression.

On your way out, you passed by the cheerleaders.

"Yah!" The head cheerleader called out.

"What. Do. You. Want." You turned towards them with a glare.

"Sungyeol was sitting with you and you rejected him? WHAT?! It should've been the other way around!" All of the cheerleaders broke into laughter.

"I'm really trying to keep a serious face but I can't get over the fact that you have a huge nose." She covered her nose shocked.

"And you. Your chin annoys me." You told another girl.

"You should be the one talking!" One of the cheerleaders bursted out.

"I am talking though." You stated.

"Your face is ugly!"  One girl pointed at my face.

"Look up," All of them looked up to see the clear window cieling showing the bright day. "Count how many stars you see."

"There are none! It's day time!" The head cheerleader complained.

"That's how many s I give about you guys. K bye." You patted one of their shoulders and walked out the cafeteria. 

You went to your locker to put some stuff away.

Sungyeol's P.O.V

"Thanks guys." I thanked Ailee and Myungsoo for giving me their time. They both just nodded their heads.

"I'll go first." You told them as they stayed after class because of their tardiness.

I found the cafeteria! I walked in and the cheerleaders waved at me. I simply winked. I saw ~~~ across the room. I smiled and started to walk towards here. When I was infront of her table she didn't notice me. I started into the direction she was staring at. I'm guessing that the guy feeding his girlfriend was Dongwoo. She looked like she was about to tear up.

"Stop staring at Dongwoo." I spoke up and she looked at me shocked.

She spoke to me so rudely! I mean I know it hurts but this girl has gotta lighten up! Seriously!

"I don't like you. You annoy me." She stood up and walked away.

I scoffed.  WHAT?! DID THIS GIRL JUST SAY SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME?! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY THAT! AISH!
I walked the other exit out of the cafeteria.

"Sungyeol!" I heard a guy's voice call me. I turned around. They looked familiar.

"Woohyun? Sunggyu?" I squinted my eyes at them.

"It is you!" They ran to hug him.

"Yah. Get off of me." I pushed them off.

"Sorry. It's just, we haven't seen you since the last day we spent together at Hongdae." Woohyun replied while Sunggyu just smiled.

"How long have you guys been going to this school?" I wondered as Sunggyu hugged me too.

"We've been here for like a year already. Everone else is here too!" Sunggyu bursted out.

"Hoya and Sungjong!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"Wow, really?" They nodded.

"So, how you diggin the girls here?" Woohyun nudged me.

"I only know Ailee and ~~~. Ailee's pretty hot and ~~~ is pretty cute but she's a ." I stated my opionion.

"You actuallly talk to ~~~?!" Sunggyu shook me.

"I know. I know. Nobody likes her."  You took Sunggyu's hands off your shoulder.

"Then why do you talk to her?" Woohyun raised his voice a little.

"Calm your Woohyun. I'm just trying to get her to like me." I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"She doesn't like anybody. She only has one friend and that's Myungsoo."  Woohyun explained.

"What about Ailee?" They laughed at me for asking.

"Dude. Ailee is one of the popular girls, she doesn't evne know of ~~~'s existence!" Sunggyu laughed.

They're not friends? Oh yeah. Ailee doesn't hang around her when the popular crowd comes.

"Ailee fangirls over me. I'm just trying to get ~~~ to do the same!" I complained.

"Psh. You can't even get ~~~ to date you." Woohyun scoffed.

"Yes I can!" I protested.

"Wanna bet?!" Woohyun went closer to my face.

"Come on guys, you don't wanna do this." Sunggyu came in between trying to convince us out of it.

"Yes I wanna bet!" I pushed Sunggyu out and went close to Woohyun.

"Fine. You have 3 weeks to date both Ailee and ~~~ at the same time." Sunggyu's jaw dropped.

"At the same time?" I asked.

"Well, Ailee will say yes right away so you have her, but I know it'll take a hella long of a time for ~~~." Woohyun explained.

"Not with my charm!" Sunggyu tried speaking but we kept on over powering up.

"Come on guys, seriously. You don't wanna have a stupid bet about dating girls." Sunggyu tried to convince us but we ignored him.

"The punishment?" I questioned.

"Hmm." Woohyun tapped his chin. "Loser has to run around school ."

"What?!" Both Sunggyu and I exclaimed.

"Too scared you're gonna loose? I get it." Woohyun taunted me

"No. I'm with it." I slightly pushed Woohyun.

"Deal?" Woohyun stuck out his hand.

"Deal." I grabbed his hand back.

We shook hands agreeing that the bet was on.

"Aigoo! Nobody ever listens to their Hyung!" Sunggyu sighed.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Just a little update for you guise c: I honestly have no idea where I am going with this story, LOL.
Bye my lovelies ♥