Get away from me!

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

As you walked out of the cafeteria you went to your locker. On the way you saw Sungyeol, Woohyu and Sunggyu. You simply avoided them but, something happened. Woohyun saw you and mouthed out the words: "Run away!" I was curious to what he was telling me that for. Was I going to get beaten again? Sungyeol suddenly turned around. He started to walk towards you with a cool walk. Woohyun kept on mouthing "Run Away!" while waving his arm. You stood still. You were too shocked to do anything. By the time Sungyeol reached you, Woohyun dropped to the ground in dissapointment.

"~~~ -ah." Sungyeol brightly said.

"What do you want?" I bluntly said not caring but staring at Woohyun who had an OTL expression.

"I'm sorry for being a cocky jerk." You stared at Sungyeol with a shocked expression.

"What?" You asked. Just to buy more time seeing Sunggyu drag Woohyun away while Woohyun held out his hand.

"You gave me a wrong first impression." Sungyeol scratched the back of his head.

"No I didn't. You're annoying, cocky-" He cut me off.

"I'll prove to you that I'm not like that!" Sungyeol blurted out.

"No thanks." You started to walk away but Sungyeol grabbed your wrist.

"Please. Just get to know me. I'll prove you differently." You wiggled your wrist out of his grip.

"No." You started to walk away. Sungyeol back hugged you.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You pushed him off and he fell to the ground. 

"Sorry. I don't know what came over me." Sungyeol had his head down.

"I don't like you. I will never  like you!" Sungyeol stared at you with a sad feeling but at the same time shocked.

"Do you dislike me that much?" Sungyeol barely spoke out.

"Yes. I very much dislike you. Get over it." I walked away annoyed.

"What made you dislike me?" You heard Sungyeol question from a far distance.

"Everything. Get away from me!" You yelled out which made it echo the hallways.

He's so annoying. Seriously! Who back hugs a stranger and tries to be their friend?! I don't like making friends. I only need Myungsoo and Ailee. I don't need a stupid, cocky, player as a friend. Can he just go away?

Sungyeol's P.O.V

"Everything. Get away from me!" I heard ~~~ yell at me.

It's not the bet, its just I want to know why she's like this. She's nice to Myungsoo! Aish. This stupid bet! I didn't know she would be this difficult! Her words echoed in my head though. Maybe I should ask Myungsoo for help!

I walked towards the classroom where I last saw Myungsoo and Ailee in. They were just sitting in their seats. The teacher looked at me wierdly.

 

 

"Ah neh. Hello SeonSaengNim." I bowed towards the teacher.

"Hello Sungyeol. What do you need? We are currently holding detention." The teacher asked.

"Oh, um. Mr. Wu Fan is looking for Myungsoo." Myungsoo looked confused at me.

"Ah chincha? Do you have an excuse note?" I pretended to look through my pockets.

"Aigoo! I think I lost it. But I need to take Myungsoo out to Mr. Wu Fan." You looked at the tacher with a pout.

"Aish. Fine." She waved her hand at me and told Myungsoo to go.
 
"Thank you teacher!" I bowed and pulled Myungsoo's arm out of the classroom. 

We ran down the hallway and stopped for a moment to catch our breath.

"Wait, why does Mr. Wu Fan need me?" Myungsoo asked.

" He doesn't," Myungsoo looked confused, " I just needed to get you out of there."

"Why?" We continued to walk.

" You and ~~~ are bestfriends right?" He nodded.

"How do I get her to like me? As a friend?" I asked him and he started to tap his chin.

"I honestly don't know. I was best friends with her since elementary. That's probably why." Myungsoo said as he scratched his head.

"Well I just met her today so what do I do?" We stopped at Myungsoo's locker.

"Myungsoo, why are we at your locker?" I questioned as he started looking through for something.

"Call me L." Myungsoo pulled out a pile of books and was looking at each of them.

"What?" He threw the books he wasn't looking for back in his locker.

"L. Call me that. Not Myungsoo. If you're wondering why it's because that's what mostly everyone calls me." He got rid of each book one by one.

"Okay? Anyways what are you looking for?' I questioned as he was down to two books.

"AHA! I found it! Here." He gave me a scrapbook. I looked at it and it said "Memories of ~~~ and Myungsoo ^_^ " I flipped through it staring at each picture.

"Omo! This was Halloween in 4th grade. We were so stupid back then." Looking at the scrapbook, ~~~ seems like a nice girl. Too bad she isn't.

After I finished looking at all the pictures with L describing them, I gave it back. She seemed really happy back then. Did Dongwoo affect her that much? I mean. It was just 5 months. I wanted to get my facts straight so I kept on asking L questions.

"L-ah, where did your name L come from?" I questioned and he laughed.

"People started calling me that because they say I looked like this anime character named L." He laughed thinking back at the pictures.

"Oh. Oh and I was wondering, you know how ~~~ looked really happy in the pictures?" L nodded. "How did Dongwoo affect her that much?"

L put his hands in his pockets and sighed. 

"He only affected a lot to her because that we her longest relationship and first real boyfriend." L stated.

Dongwoo was her first real boyfriend? Woah. Longest relationship though? It was only 5 months. 

"It was only 5 months though..?" It wasn't that long, why did she take it seriously?

"But in those 5 months, they made it seem like 5 years." I tilted my head in confusion, "You see, they made so many memories together. She tried to forget them but it was impossible to her. She still has the gifts that he gave her, she doesn't wanna burn it."

"Why did Dongwoo say he loved her if he left for her best friend?" L shrugged his shoulders.

"Because I did." We heard a voice behind us. We turned around it was the one and only.

Dongwoo.


____________________________________________________________________________________
Hello Readers :D 
I feel like I'm rushing this fan fic. LOLOL. Well, it's not gonna be that long anyways >.<  Also, sorry for the short update T_T Anyways, you should check out my cousin's fanfic, it's really nice :D


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/238149/lover-or-murderer-jaypark-kwonjiyong-leechaerin-murder-romance-you-gongminji