Win.

That Stupid Bet

(A/N: There will be a lot of texting so pink is Seohyun, Red is Sungyeol, and the peachish/tan whatever the heck that color is is Ailee.)

Sungyeol's P.O.V


The following day I woke up to my phone being exploded with text messages. I looked to see they were all from Seohyun. 

Wake Up! :D
From: Seohyun :)

Babe! Wake Up!
From: Seohyun :)

Upsie daisy!
From: Seohyun :)

Baaabe!
From: Seohyun :)

Wake Up! :(
From: Seohyun :)

I miss you :(
From: Seohyun :)

Wake up! 
From Seohyun :)

I won't like you anymore if you don't wake up.
From: Seohyun :)

Dagg. I couldn't stop liking you if I tried. 
From: Seohyun :)

I wanna talk to you :(
From Seohyun :)


I'd hate to admit but this is really cute. I'll just say enough to make her feel sweet. I should send a sweet text to Ailee too, right? She'll fall for it. 

To: ailee;   Seohyun :)
Goodmorning beautiful ♥


That'll probably cheer up their day. What to do now though? Hang out with Seohyun or Ailee? Wait! What if Seohyun tells Ailee we're together?! Aish. Chincha.

Goodmorning to you too :) Finally awake?
From: Seohyun :)


To: Seohyun :)
Yeahh, aha. Babe. About our relationship, when do you want to tell everybody about it?


ANIYA!! I mean like, I'm not ashamed to call you my boyfriend, but I don't want people to know.
From: Seohyun :)


Thank the lord. Thank you Seohyun for saying that, you just relieved my pain 200x.  Can't make it obvious though, right?

To: Seohyun :)
Really? Why?


Well like, the thing is I have no time for queenka es getting up on my about dating a kingka. 
From: Seohyun :)


To: Seohyun :)
Ahaha, that's cute xD Well, to make you happy we'll keep it a secret. ;)


Yeeup. Brb though :)
From: Seohyun :)

To: Seohyun
Aight~


She doesn't want people to know about our relationship? Even better for my chances with Ailee. Just in time, while Seohyun was gone Ailee replied back to me.

Morning. I guess.
From: ailee


To ailee
Ailee, listen, I'm really sorry for what happened between us. I was stupid for not answering my phone.-

I stopped in the middle of the text to think. Wow. She really dumped me just because I didn't answer my phone. This girl. Eh. I won't have to deal with this girl in about a week from now, so I'll just show some sympathy.

When you called that night. I'm sorry just for everything. You have the right to be mad but you are like the most important girl in my life. If I could rewind time I would go back to that very moment so I could fix it. So, we didn't have to tear apart. I need you. I want you. I feel so bad.

That's corny enough. She'll fall for it. Send! How I love my charms. 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I layed in my bed staring at the ceiling. Waking up to another day of hell. I grabbed my guitar on the right side of my bed and sat up. Seeing how happy Seohyun was with Sungyeol in the snow, I can't compare to that. I won't be able to make her smile like that. I've written so many songs for her just to make her happy, but never got to sing them. At the end of this bet, I was gonna sing a song called "Can you smile?" to her. All of these songs to waste. I began to strum my guitar. Emotional song time.

Author's P.O.V

Though I erased our memories.
Drunk with friends.
Thoughts of you, give me hard times.
I lived like that, I was always alone. 

I thought you were the salvation.
Until we became apart.

L's voice became shaky. His eyes became watery. He could finally let out all of his emotions. The sadness, the frustration, the pain, everything. Yes, he is a kingka, but nobody hears him calling for help. Everyone thinks he's happy with that fake smile on his face. So much pain.

Could you remember this?
That I was once by your side?
In case I meet you on the street.
I look at my horrible self in the mirror and fix up.

L immediately broke down. All of his tears fell down his face. He put the guitar down on the floor and covered his face. He couldn't breathe at some point with him crying too much. He turned to the left to grab something out of his night stand drawer. He pulled out a scrapbook. The same one that Sungyeol took from him before. Memories of Seohyun and Myungsoo ^_^. He opened to the first page. A picture of the two in kindergarten on the swingset. Smiling like there was no tomorrow. Tears ran down his cheek hitting the page. He instantly closed the scrapbook not wanting to ruin it even more with tears. His sobs became louder reliving the memories with Seohyun. He misses her more then anything. The distance is only until the bet is over, but she might become too affected to let anyone in her life again. L well eventually just become another person to Seohyun. 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

Ailee and I ended up talking to each other on the phone. 

"Aight! I forgive you my sugar plum!" Ailee cheerfully replied through the phone.

Sugar plum? Wtf. Is she on crack or something. 

"So, will you be mine again?" I asked in a seductive voice.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ailee fangirled through the phone in the loudest voice possible.

"Yay! Alright, I gotta go now. Bye Ailee." I cheerfully said.

"Aww. Bye schnukums. I'll miss yo-"

"GIRL. BYE." I hung up the phone and slammed it on the bed.

Today was a relatively good day I guess. Wait a second. Ailee and Seohyun are both my girlfriends. I've officially won this bet! All I need to do is tell Woohyun. VICTORY!

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello my loves :D
How was the update? :) Sorry it was rushed :/ 
Anyways, this story is ending really soon :( Probably on the 30th chapter. IM SORRY. I will be crying writing the last chapter for you guise.
Who do you guise honestly think Seohyun should be with in the end? You guise might change the ending *.*
Leave a comment :)
For now. Goodbye my loves ♥

(Too lazy for errors again. sorry ): )