Mine.

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

I was scared at that moment. What was he going to say? How does he know about us? Did Sungyeol tell him everything? 

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked him in a scared yet blunt tone.

"I don't know how to tell you this..." Sunggyu's voice trailed off.

Ok. Sunggyu is irritating me now. Just ing tell me you peasant. I'm getting sick and tired of this game.

"Tell me." I calmly said.

"Okay, about you and-" His voice was cut off as I saw another call coming in my phone.

I checked the caller ID and saw Sungyeol's name. My heart filled with joy in a second.  I'm sorry Sunggyu but he's more important.

"Omo! Sungyeol's calling! Bye you peasant. I mean Sunggyu." I joyfully stated as I hung up on Sunggyu to answer Sungyeol.

Sunggyu gasped in shock when I hung up. He also sighed as if what he was going to say is a life or death situation. I simply ignored it since I don't really give a . I'm so mean, OTL.  I answered the phone and answered Sungyeol with a cheery voice. He questioned if I was okay. Rude much. I cussed him out leaving him speechless. I then said just kidding so he wasn't all hurt. 

"Anyways, why did you call?" I asked him while falling on my bed with the phone next to my ear still.

"I don't know, I guess I missed your voice." He said with sleepy voice. It was so, y. OTL

Sungyeol's P.O.V

"I don't know, I guess I missed your voice." I replied to her, it was a lie though.

The only reason I called was because I knew that Sunggyu was going to tell about the bet. How would I know? Well, cuz Woohyun doesn't know how to ing whisper. It's really time, I need to put my real feelings aside. I don't like Seohyun anymore. I need to sink that into my head. This is all just for a bet. The bet will be over soon and I can go back to flirting with every girl in this school. I am Lee Sungyeol, and I don't ever get attached. 

During the phone call, little did she know I was going to her house. I feel like today is the right day. I will ask her to be mine. I'm pretty sure if I sing to Ailee she'll forgive me. Date both of them, win the bet, see Woohyun run around equals happy life. Once I arrived at her house, I went behind to her balcony. I hung up the phone and began to throw pebbles at her window. Unfortunately, her window was open and once I threw a pebble, I heard a shriek of pain. Oh gawsh.

"WHO ARE YOU THROWING PEBBLES YOU PEASANT! IMMA CUT YO-" Seohyun ran out to her balcony yelling at the world. She looked down at me smiled. She calmed down also. Once she saw me, she had a small smile grow on her face.

"Hey there." I looked up and smiled at her. That's right Seohyun, fall for my smile.

"Yes?" She asked me while resting her chin on her hand; her elbow was resting against the balcony railing.

"Seohyun, I've been meaning to ask you something."  

At that moment I began to dance to the song "Be Mine." My dance moves nice and crisp to please her eyes, to seduce her. i stopped in the middle of the dance, ready to ask her the main question.

"Seohyun-ah, naekkeo haja?" I asked her with a smile that could make her die.

She lit up with joy after asking her. She was speechless and didn't know what to say. She looked like she was about to cry. Seohyun began to fangirl by jumping up and down while screaming in the air. After about a minute of that, she faced me again.

"Yes! Lee Sungyeol, I will be yours!" Seohyun gladly accepted.

We stared at each other with a locked gaze. The smile she had on her face was like no other smile I've seen her had before. It was different, not like the ones she has whe she's laughing. It was a real smile. Somewhat like the one she had when Dongwoo asked her out. I can't let that smile go away though. It's too, perfect.  Snap out of it Sungyeol! Seohyun is mine now. The bet has become a whole lot easier with this stubborn person finally mine. I will win.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello My lovely subscribers! :D
How are you? Sorry this update isn't long. :( I had time but not enough for a full chapter so I kinda rushed everything. MIANHAE! 
Anyways,  this story is coming to an end soon :( Sadly. I promise to make the ending the world's most SPECTACULAR thing ever. LMFAO. Who do you think Seohyun should end up with though (;

(oh and im too lazy to fix the errors, sorry xD )
OH AND ONE MORE THING.
 

@DefineBeautyAndLove

tumblr_mdkd3aSneg1rex94do1_500.gif

tumblr_mdkd3aSneg1rex94do2_500.gif

tumblr_mdkd3aSneg1rex94do3_500.gif

Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much for voting up my story :)

I love all of you subbies equally ok. Trust me. I love you all very very much. I was just thanking. ok.LMFAOO. 


For now, Goodbye my loves♥