Surprise

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

We stood on the bridge staring at the stars. It was a really romantic scene. I feel like Sungyeol should be my next boyfriend, I mean like he's treating my correctly. He chose me, out of all the other girls in this school. I'm not a queenka, I'm a regular girl. The moment was so perfect, until I got a text message. I checked my phone and saw it was Ailee. I rolled my eyes and started to read the message.

From: Ailee
Seohyun! Omg! I have a boyfriend now! It's a secret though! We're keeping it lowkey. (;


My eyes grew in shock after reading the message. After her 2 years of boy stalking, she finally has a boyfriend! Ooh girl, you go Ailee!

"Ailee has a boyfriend!" I shouted out.

"She does?" Sungyeol looked surprise. 

"Yeah! I dont know who though."  Sungyeol's face turned worried. Is he okay?

Munja Wa Shong! Munja Wa Shong!

Another message came in. I checked it, the only thing I was able to read was "His name is". Sungyeol took my phone before I could finish.

"Yah, what are you doing with my phone!" I asked him trying reach for my phone. Curse his tallness.

"We're on a date, you can't text right now." Sungyeol strictly said while putting my phone in his pocket.

"Gosh, so formal." I mocked as he pulled me into an embrace.

"I just don't want anyone to interrupt our date, arasso?" He hugged me tighter. It felt so nice to have a hug like this.

Sungyeol's P.O.V

Everything was going well, until I heard her phone ring. It was a text message, from Ailee. I know they're best friends, but I'm curious to what they say.

"Ailee has a boyfriend!' Seohyun blurted out. My eyes grew worried. 

How dare she. She said she wouldn't tell anybody. Aish! Should've known a blabber mouth like her can't keep a secret. Ugh. She's so lucky she's hot. I hope she didn't say the name.  Another message came, maybe my name. I snatched the phone from Seohyun's hands. I put it in my pocket trying to think of an excuse to why I took the phone. To be honest, I really liked this date though. I didn't want anything to interrupt it. I have to focus on my time with her before this bet is over and she hates me again. I'm really starting to like her again, I need to get this bet over before my feelings get too strong. 

"It's getting late, I'll walk you home?" I asked her grabbing her right hand.

"Sure." She smiled while interlocking fingers with mine. Her smile. So perfect. Like an angel.

The walk home wasn't awkward, like it is usually. We had a bunch of laughs, memories,and talks. I felt reallly comfortable around her.My feelings are getting stronger each second. No. Please don't fall for her Sungyeol.

"You okay?" Seohyun snapped her fingers infront of my dazed face.

"Oh, um yeah." I scratched the back of my head while laughing.

We arrived at her doorstep and stood there. Seohyun held out her pinky finger at me. I looked at her confused.

"Promise me." She continued to hold out her pinky finger at me.

"Promise what?"

"That your words are true. That you'll stay by my side like you said." 

My heart sank at that moment. Can I keep that promise? Ugh. Sungyeol. Stop with these stupid feelings. You don't like her. It's for the bet. Just say yes to make this all easier.

"I promise." I smiled as our pinkies interlocked.

"Thanks Sungyeol. For everything." She smiled before walking into her house. She stopped for a moment before opening the door and turned to me.

She walked up to me, again. She stared into my eyes as I did the same. Before I was going to ask what she was doing, her lips clashed into mine.
She broke off the kiss and stared scared.

"Was it too early for that. I'm so sorry, I just felt like it." She spoke fast while panicking.

"Kwenchana." I smiled at her.

"Erm. Yeah. Sorry. K gooodnight!" She zoomed into her house.

"Goodnight Seohyun!" I shook my head while smiling.

I touched my lips that were just a second ago connected with Seohyun. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. She makes me so happy. I make her happy at this point, but in a week it won't be good. Oh gosh... 
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Lol Hai guise. So how's it going? Yeah. The kissed. Don't hate me. LOLOLOLOL. Thank you my lovely subs for reading and supporting. Remember that I love you all each and everyone of you. For now. Goodbye♥