One Chance

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

Students started to fill in the halls. You didn't wanna look weak so you stood up right away. You felt someone touch your shoulder from behind.

"Seohyun, are you okay?" The voice was Sungyeol's. You wiped away your tears and faced him.

"Yah. I'm fine. Why would you ask something like that?" Sungyeol looked you in the eyes.

"I know you're not okay. You look like you just cried." He wiped away your tears.

"Don't touch me!" You backed away.

"Seohyun, I saw everything. The whole fight with L." You widened your eyes in shock.

"What are you, a stalker?" Sungyeol slightly laughed.

"My locker is right over there Seohyun." He pointed at his locker which wasn't much of a distance from here.

"Why were you listening?"

"It's kind of hard to ignore two people yelling their asses off in a school building."

"I'm leaving." You turned around and started walking but then you felt a back hug.

"YAH! What are you doing?! What did  I say about this before?!" You didn't let go of the embrace. Why? Because you were dying for a hug from someone. Yes, you hate Sungyeol, but you still were dying for someone to hug you.

"I know you're dying for a hug Seohyun. I know you're dying for someone to be there for you at your worst times. Yes you have L, but after this fight I don't think he'll be there for a while. I know you're not really this kind of person. I know you're a nice, sweet girl."

. . . How does he know so much about me?! 

"No I'm not. Bastard, let go of me."

"Seohyun, I can read it through your eyes. You're a nice, sweet girl."

I didn't know what to do at this point. Myungsoo is gone. Ailee only is there when the popular crowd isn't. I have nobody to be with in this hell-hole. Should I turn to Sungyeol? BLECH. Why should I?! Well, he's actually really caring. Yah! Don't let yourself think this Park Seohyun! But at the same time, he is actually caring for me. AISH! This is so difficult!

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I walked away. I had tears in my eyes. I can't   believe that Seohyun actually said that to me. But I was the one that pissed her off! Aish! This is all my fault! If I didn't get so jealous about this! Why did I have to like her?! Why did I have to yell at her about it?! If I apologize she probably wouldn't forgive me. Sigh. I turned around to walk towards her to apologize but instead I stood stilll. I couldn't believe what I saw. Sungyeol was back hugging Seohyun. She didn't push him off either. I didn't know what to do. It's all my fault, all of it is my fault. Falling for your best friend is the worst thing you could ever do. Well, I guess I have to let her be happy. I can try. But without her, it'll be hell.

Your P.O.V

"I'm really sorry that you misunderstood me. I'm really sorry you didn't see the real me when we first met. I promise though, I can change that." 

You didn't know how to respond.This guy has been trying to be my friend for the couple days. Maybe I should just let him have the chance? Wait no! I don't like making friends!

"I just want to be alone." 

"No you don't." He could read your lies so  perfectly.

I dislike him, but I admire his caring. Maybe I'll him one chance.

"I'll give you one chance to be my friend. Screw it up and you're presence is nothing to me."

"Really?!"

"No, I'm just saying this ."

"Ah. Thank you so much! I promise I won't let you down. I'll walk you to class.Gaja."  You guys started walking.

"We have the same classes bro." He giggled.

"I know. Haha. That's why!" You scoffed.

You guys spent the entire day together. After all it wasn't that bad. His popularity didn't go down. But I got more hate. LOL. Look at all the s I give though. At the end of the day we went to the vending machines infront of the school.

"Want a soda?" Sungyeol asked me but I just shook my head.

I sat down in a table infront of me. After he recieved his soda, he plopped next to me. We laughed for a little. Then, a girl threw a note at me. It read "Go to hell." I crumpled it and walked up to her. I went up to her. Right infront of her. She stopped and stared at me.

"Why are you telling me to go to your home? I don't want to. It's probably ugly and fake like you." You shoved the note in her bag and walked back to Sungyeol.

The girl started to run home crying. Sungyeol and I simply laughed. After spending the whole day with him, Sungyeol's not that bad. Oh . Myungsoo said I would say that. But I wouldn't date Sungyeol

"Seohyun, if you don't mind me asking, but why did you call me your boyfriend? You could've just pulled me away." 

Why did he bring this up. Does he want me to slap him. , I will slap you.

"Oh, I guess I still have feelings for Dongwoo probably. I guess I just wanted to make him jealous. I don't know."

"Oh. Are you sure you don't have feelings for me?" Sungyeol said in a playful tone.

"Yah!" You took his bottle of soda and shook it. After you opened it making soda explode in his face. You ran off laughing like crazy.

"Yah!" Sungyeol chased after you with foam all over his face. He couldn't stop laughing either.

After spending this day with him. Sungyeol actually makes a good friend. My only question is, why would he choose me? I'm nothing but a blunt loser at this school. Well, he helped me today. I still miss Myungsoo though. Sungyeol. I know I act like a jerk today, but I'm really thankful for you sticking with me. Thanks.

 

 

 


____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, looks like the bet has finally begun.' Thank you guise for reading. :D I am off for now. Bye my loves ♥