Secrets

That Stupid Bet

Author's P.O.V

Sungyeol layed on his bed with a huge smile on his face. Imagining Woohyun run was quite amusing to him. He got up from his bed to blog about his day on the internet. Once his screen , his wallpaper was the pictures of him and Seohyun at a couple booth. In that moment, all of their dates flashed back at him. From the first park date, to their last mall date with Ailee and L. After the flashbacks hit him, he grabbed his hair in frustration. Sungyeol screamed at the top of his lungs. He then heard a message tone ring on his phone. He checked to see a text from Seohyun. 

Hey babe :) So like, I just wanted to say that I'm really grateful that you're my boyfriend, or even in my life. You know that my life was hell. I hate everyone in the school, except for Myungsoo and Ailee. To be honest me and Ailee haven't event talked ever since she got heartbroken. Does she even have a boyfriend again? Anyways, I know we barely got into a relationship but getting to know you, I'm thankful just for having you in my life. You understand me, nawmsayan? You're like one of the reasons I get up in life. You're seriously the only person I have in my life to comfort. My parents are always out of town, I have no idea where Myungsoo is, Ailee's depressed and yeah. I'm not really good at saying this stuff so it comes out wierd. So yeah. K bye.
From: Seohyun :)


Sungyeol threw his phone towards the wall and threw himself on the ground. Yelling in pain of how much he realizes how perfect a girlfriend Seohyun is. He's not willing to hurt her again like Dongwoo did. That smile on her face when he asked her out, perfect. Will that smile ever come again? I basically gave her happiness and I'm the reason it will crash and burn. I want to continue dating her but I Woohyun is going to tell both of them the truth. Ugh. I hate everything.

Your P.O.V

Sent.

Was that text too corny? Eh, too late it's gone already. I feel so mushy sending that, then again I got my feelings out. I decided to go play some Happy Wheel for the rest of the day. On the way to my laptop, I heard my doorbell ring. I walked over and opened the door to see, Woohyun. I think that's his name, all I know is that he's a kingka at school. He acted like he was a big hot shot when at my doorway.

"Hey Seohyun." He winked. Ew.

"How do you know where I live." I replied.

"I need to tell you something." Woohyun walked into my house.

"What do you want you greasy moron." I bluntly asked.

"I feel somewhat offended, but ok." Woohyun pulled me over to the living room.

I wasn't so sure if I should let this guy be in my house. He looks mischievous and . Oh dear lord, please don't be . In a flash of a moment, he shoved me against the wall. Yup, he's . Ugh.

"What are you doing! Get your greasy hands off me!" I tried to push him off my but his arms were buff asf! 

"I need you, and you want me." Woohyun winked as he caressed my face.

"I eat food, and you want meat. Let's get some kogi." I replied back with a smile.

"Seohyun, be mine?" 

Once Woohyun finished that sentence I slapped him right across the face. The slap wasn't strong enough to make him fall, but enough to make his cheek red. He turned to me again with a smirk on his face.

"Fierce, I like that." Woohyun said in a seductive voice.

Woohyun's phone rang and apparently put me on hold. Like, ok Woohyun, you can do that to. He read the text he received and became frustrated. He punched the wall causing me to jump. Woohyun then stormed off the house in frustration. Wow, just leave me hanging here why don't you Woohyun.

I leaned off the wall and looked at the door to see Sungyeol enter the room. Perfect timing for babe to come in. Yay!

Author's P.O.V 

Sungyeol walked in and wrapped his arms around Seohyun. She wrapped her arms around him too. Enjoying each other's comfort was a cute thing to watch. Although, the moment was ruined as you can see Sungyeol's face looking sad.

"Seohyun-ah~" Sungyeol barely spoke out.

"Yes, Yeollie?" Seohyun replied bubbly.

"I want you to know that you are the best person I've met in my life. I know we barely got together, but you're honestly the best girlfriend I've had. We've got to known each other before we actually got together. At first, I thought you were just a mean wannabe, but you're not. You're a beautiful, perfect, smart, funny, talented, nice girl. I'm glad I've met you, and you mean everything to me. I've made a lot of mistakes, I regret making them. You're my everything, I love you. It may be early to say this, but getting to know you from before, I fell in love with your personality. Your looks. Your everything. You're the best girl I ever met in my entire life. You understand me. You don't think I'm just a jerk who plays with people's feelings. Thank you."

Sungyeol's eyes became watery and teary during that moment. He broke off the hug to look at Seohyun. She looked confused but at the same time flattered by the compliment.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Seohyun asked.

"What?! No! I would never do that." Sungyeol replied in a scared tone. 

"Then what was the long message for?" Seohyun giggled.

"Just wanted to let you know." Sungyeol scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

Sungyeol kissed Seohyun with a long passionate kiss on the lips. He then hugged her and said goodbye. He walked out the door leaving Seohyun confused. Once he shut the door, he bursted into tears. Holding it all in infront of Seohyun, finally letting it out not in her sight. He fell too hard for the lovely Seohyun.

~   Night Time/Hours Later   ~ 

Your P.O.V

You layed in your bed ready to sleep with Sungyeol's words replaying in your head over and over again. What could it possibly mean? Is he really going to break up with me? He said he loves me, I don't know if it's true though. I heard my phone ring and saw that Ailee was calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"S-s-seohyun." All I could hear was Ailee sobbing over the phone.

"Are you okay girl?" That was something stupid to ask, she's sobbing for gosh's sakes.

"No! I'm dying." I could barely make out what Ailee was saying.

"Tell me what's wrong?!" I demanded an answer from her. I can't seeing her crying like that.

"S-sungyeol. He-" Ailee bursted into a sob.

"He what?!" I was curious. And at the same time scared.

"He's cheating on me, with you!" Ailee yelled through the phone.

My heart sunk. Sungyeol's w-what...?

"You're lying." I calmy said.

"Seohyun! I'm not lying!" She fought back, still sobbing.

"You probably just found out we're dating, got jealous, and is trying to break us up. Right?" I replied.

Wow. Just wow Ailee. I can't believe you would say this to me. I know you're boy crazy but trying to ruin my happiness? You're such a horrible friend! What the actual .

"I'm telling you the truth! It's all for a stupid bet." Ailee tried to explain her lie.

"Why should I believe you? Sungyeol wouldn't do that. He loves me. He said so himself." I bluntly replied.

"Seohyun, I'm trying to telling you the truth! Ask Woohyun yourself!" Ailee sobbed to her hardest.

"I can't believe you're trying to break us up you homewrecker. I thought you were my best friend!" I yelled back.

"Seohyun, would I be sobbing right now if I was lying?" 

"Well, you're probably acting."

"I can't believe you believe a guy over me, Seohyun." 

In reality, I actually did just believe a guy over Ailee. She's my best friend too! But Sungyeol wouldn't do that. Ugh.

"Stop trying to break us up you homewrecker. Now evaporate from my life." I hung up on Ailee.

Tears streamed down my face. I don't know what for though. Ailee's out of my life, or is she right? No. Seohyun. You chose your boyfriends correctly. Sungyeol would never, ever do that to you. Think. 

She said to even ask Woohyun. I just wanna get this straight. Sungyeol wouldn't do this. That greasy , I probably have his number. Found it. After about 3 rings, he finally answered. 

"Yoboseyo?" Woohyun's voice answered.

"Listen you NamGrease. I only called to get my facts straight." I bluntly said.

"Ah- ha- ha. Oh Seohyun. Dear Seohyun. Did Ailee just call you?" Woohyun said.

"How did you know? Did you set everything up?" I assumed and asked.

"No honey. Sungyeol is really using you both for a bet."

My heart sunk, again. This time, it hits the ground and shatters everywhere. A million pieces that could injure me each step I take. I still don't believe him somehow. I feel like Sungyeol actually loves me. 

"You're lying, you have no proof. He loves me." I replied.

"Oh dear Seohyun. Are you sure about that, I have proo-"

"YOU'RE LYING!" I let out a huge sob while yelling.

"Seohyun. Listen-" I cut him off again.

"YOU'RE LYING! LYING! LYING! LYING! IT'S ALL LIES!" I sobbed even louder.

"Seohyun, listen to me. He's in a bet, where he has to date you and Ailee in 3 weeks. If he doesn't, he has to run around the school . I know it hurts, but trust me about it." 

"It's. All. Lies!" I still wouldn't believe. 

"I have a text message. Remember how I stormed off in your house? Yeah, it's because he texted me that he was with both of you. I got frustrated and left." 

"Y-you're ly-"

"I'll show you the text if I have to." Woohyun said in a serious voice.

I hung up on him. I didn't want to hear the rest. I threw my phone on the bed and ran to punch the closest wall. I screamed at the top of my lungs while tears ran down my face. My back slammed against the wall, I then sank down to the floor. Sobbing at my loudest, trying to get everything straight. I knew I shouldn't of let another person into my life. I was fine the way I was before. I hate everything. I feel like my heart is in a million pieces scattered everywhere. Everytime I move, or think, I step on a piece. It hurts. I haven't felt this pain since Dongwoo. I, I just can't be like this. I hate everyone, everything. Again.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello My Loves :)
It's been a while has it? How are you all? Well, I'm back :D And here's a long update for you all. Very dramatic and stuff, yeah. LOL. I'm sorry if this isn't as good as you expected since I've been gone for a while. OTL. Anyways, chapter 30 is sadly the last chapter. Yes, I'm crying thinking about it. Don't worry, I'll make the ending phenomenal for this. Please leave me comments my loves. Until next time, goodbye my loves. ♥

(And I know I'm trying to be a better writer, but I'm really too lazy to check for grammar erros. Mianhae! /bows 20 times/ )