What.

That Stupid Bet

Sungyeol's P.O.V

What do I do?! I should call someone. Maybe L could help? Then again he's L, he won't wake up to anything. It's barely 4:20 am. I probably doubt he'll answer. Ugh. I suddenly received a text message. I check the ID and the number was blocked. 

We have your girl. Say anything, and she's gone.
From: Anonymous


That same anonymous person then called my phone. I answered.

"Who the are you and why are you messing with me?" I yelled through the phone.

"Calm your bro." The anonymous replied. 

"Where. is she." I demanded an answer.

"You really like this girl, don't you?" 

"Of course. Why?" 

My heart started to beat faster. I could hear her muffled screams in the background. Seohyun. Please be okay.

"We're going to put you through trials to see how much you really like her." He emphasized the word really.

"What?" That's all I could say at that moment. 

"Okay so, we're going to give you missions to complete. For each mission, you get a clue to where this girl is. Simple enough right? Well, we're gonna be heads and just give you a week to finish all these missions." He explained.

"How many missions are there?" I asked.

"There are six missions for you to complete." The voice suddenly changed to a females'.

"What are those missions?" The line cut off before the question was answered.


Who are these sick bastards? Really? Messing with the girl that I'm possibly falling in love with? I mean. The thing I'm using to win the bet? These guys want me to em up. Seriously. I received a text message.

Do you really like Seohyun? Yes? Prove it. Mission number one is coming up.
From: Anonymous

Well, here comes a bumpy ride. 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I sat infront of the computer screen scrolling through the web. Blogging and such. Tonight is so boring, there's nothing to do! I should make plans with someone probably. I'll call Seohyun! 

Ring..Ring..Ring

"Hey!"  
I heard her voice through the phone.

"Hey Seohyun I-"

"I can't answer the phone right now, so leave me a message. Bye peasant. Well unless your Myungsoo then you're a bestie." A beep went on.

I hung up my phone and put it on the desk. Who else to call? Ailee? 

...
HAHAH. No. Anyone but her. We'll probably just go boy stalking together if that happens. Who else? Sungyeol? Nah, he's probably with Seohyun. Probably why she won't answer her phone. 

I walked up from the computer chair towards a calendar on the wall. I stared at it and looked at the days. Only 10 more days until this bet is over and I can take Seohyun. I miss her. I feel guilty though for playing along with this bet. Then again, she'll be all over me. Eh, I'll just keep helping Sungyeol. Ugh, why is my life so boring? Somebody save me before I die from boredom.

Sungyeol's P.O.V 
The next day~

I sat on my desk stressed from everything. I have bags under my eyes and was about to drift away. I have only one clue and it's not even that helpful. I went through an obstacle of electric fences for nothing but a stupid leaf. How the hell is this supposed to help me?! I checked my phone to see the time. My wallpaper distracted me, a picture of Seohyun and I cuddling. Sigh. I'll find you soon Seohyun, don't worry.

Hours and hours, staring at this stupid leaf. Still wondering what was this about. Leaf.. leaf... leaf. Then it hit me. I know where she is. I ran out the door telling my mom I'll just be right back. I know what to do.

Author's/Sungyeol's P.O.V

Sungyeol rushed to the place he knew she was at. The leaf was pointless, but it became a big clue. He recognized the leaf from times before. Once he arrived, he yelled out. He was at the one and only place, the park. The one where they made many memories at. The leaf was represented from one of the trees. The leaf was an orange crisp from the skies. You know those perfect ones during autum? The ones you just want to stack together to jump in. Anyways, he rushed to the center of the park. A fountain was placed in the middle. Trees along the sides. He arrived to see two football players standing there. They began to speak.

"I didn't think you could find out where we were on the first hint." One of them stated.

"I know right! He looks pretty stupid." The other one said.

The two football players both looked very different. The first one to speak had black hair, his eyes gave a killing stare. He looked like he knew kung fu, so I better stay back from him. The second football player looked like a model. He had blondish-brown hair. He looked like a model since his skin was so perfect. He always gave faces though, and he was a giant. 

"Aye! I am very clever! I may not look clever but I am!" I yelled out.

"Sure, anyways, you're here because?" The second one asked me while giving a face.

"Give me Seohyun. Now." I demanded.

"Not quite sir, she has to pay her debt."  The black haired one spoke while smirking.

"What debt?" I questioned taking a step closer.

"Why doesn't she explain for you?" The model said while bringing in Seohyun, throwing her to the ground. Her hands were tied behind her back.

"Seohyun!" I ran towards her but then got kicked in the face. 

I fell to the ground. Seohyun yelled out my name. I rubbed my cheek and sat up. Turns out the black haired football player does know kung fu. Gosh dang it.

"Tell him Seohyun." The model nudged her.

Her eyes started to form tears. She looked to the ground.

"Sungyeol, I'm sorry." One tear rolled down her eye.

"Seohyun, what happened?" I got on one knee infront of her.

She couldn't talk. She had more tears falling down her face each second. I've never seen her cry before. She looks pretty even if she is crying. That's not the point though. 

"Sungyeol, I've been using you..." Her voice trailed off. 

Using me? What? 

"They told me to go out with you and steal your money. They know you're a rich guy. I couldn't and now I have to pay back the debt."

My heart dropped. Did she really say that? She doesn't like me? All of this was for the ing football players?!

"Seohyun." More tears fell from her eyes as mine were watery.

"You heard it yourself loverboy." The black haired spoke.

"Seohyun, you're lying right. This is a joke!" I shook her shoulders as she continued to look down.

"You heard it. Now off!" The black haired kicked me right across the face.

"Sungyeol!" Seohyun screamed.

I gasped for air. I looked around my surroundings to see myself in my room. Laying on my bed with my phone next to my ear. I checked the clock and saw 3:45 am. I was confused to what was happening to me at the moment. I noticed that my name was being called through the phone. It was a girls. The one I wanted to hear, Seohyun.

"Seohyun?!" I beamed through the phone.

"You , you slept on me." 

" I fell asleep on you? Are you okay? Are you injured? Is your window okay?" I asked question after question.

"Yes, yes, no, and what the ?" She replied with her tone becoming higher at the end of the question..

"Thank god Seohyun. Do you want me to come over?" I asked her running outside my house door.

"Erm. No thanks, it's okay?" 

I arrived at her house in about 4 minutes from running. I knocked on her door and she opened. She looked at me shocked. We sat down on the couch and I told her about the dream I just lived. She thought I was crazy. She was especially wierded out when I told her about the part with the using me. 

"Sungyeol, I like you for you. I would never make friends with those football players for one. I like you." She embraced me. 

She's so, perfect. 

"Can you stay the entire night? Your dream scared me. I need you to protect me." She wrapped her arms around me.

"Sure thing." I kissed her forehead and we cuddled.

This was a good way to end the night. Cuddling with her til morning. I really like her. this bet. 
________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello my loveies♥
How have you all been doing? Did you have good Halloweens? Yay :D Anyways, here's a long chapter for you all. It's confusing right? And crappy. Oh and I'm too lazy to check :P Sorry. It's kinda like a bunch of ideas put together :P Oh and, I was playing Heavy Rain a couple days ago. I got the idea from the game for the beginning part :P So yeah. LMFAO. Well, for now. Bye my loves♥