Visits

That Stupid Bet

 

Your P.O.V

'Geunyoreul jikyora, Naritji mothage, Nae nimi gyesin got, Kkeutkkaji garyonda.'

My phone rang. 

"Who the hell is calling me at ing 6 in the morning." I rubbed my eyes and checked the caller ID.

"It's ing 6 am. Why are you calling me?" I strictly answered.

"I just called to say goodmorning and I can't wait to see you at school. " Sungyeo's cheerful voice went through the phone.

"You couldn't say that at school. You had to call at 6 am?" I heard Sungyeol laugh as I began lay down again.

"You should wake up now, it's already 6am." I rested my head on the pillow.

"I wake up at 7, okay. Get that straight." Sungyeol giggled. 

His giggle. It was so adorable. Wait what. Did I just really think that. EW. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME.

"Yah, get ready. School starts at 8." I fell fast asleep.

"Snoring? Is she sleeping?!" Sungyeol said. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
"YAH! WAKEE UPPPP!' I shot up after hearing Sungyeol's voice burst through the phone.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yelled back. 

"It's 7 am ^_^ ." He cheerfully said as I groaned.

"My alarm didn't go off yet. It's not even 7!"

"It's 6:59 bro, close enough." 

"Did you stay on the phone this entire time?"

"You snore cutely."

"Aish. YOU GO GET READY!"

"I already am ready." 

"I'm hanging up now."

"Why?!"

"I have to get ready smart ."

"Oh, arasso." 

"Bye."

"Goodbye." I slammed the phone shut and threw it on the table.
Aish. This guy. I have an alarm for a reason. Making me loose sleep. Smh. After my daily routine I went downstairs. I grabbed my backpack and heard the doorbell ring. Once I opened the door, my jaw dropped.

Author's P.O.V
 
You opened the door to see Myungsoo. You stood there in shock. After all this time without him, seeing him there left you blank.

"Myungsoo.." He looked at you.

"Seohyun. I came here for.." His voice trailed off.

"I'm really sorry I over reacted."  He continued. You wanted to hug him. You missed him. But should you forgive him?

"How could you?" He looked up at you in shock.

"What..?"

"All you did was yell at me that day. You didn't let me explain once."

"Well I-" You cut him off.

"You didn't let me talk one time. All you did was yell at me. I just stood there.  Then, I couldn't take it. I exploded."

"I'm really sorry Seohyun. I just, I don't know. I was just really mad."

"That mad? In our entire friendship you never were that mad at me." 

"You don't understand." Myungsoo calmly said.

"I'm just done now. I mean, I would forgive you. But I can't believe you would just assume the worst of me without hearing my side of the story."

"Seohyun~"

"I'm leaving now."
As you walked out he grabbed your wrist. He pulled you in for a hug.

"Yah, let me go." 

"Let me explain, please."

"You didn't let me, why should I let you?"

"Because."

He broke off the hug and stared into your eyes. His dark brown eyes piercing through your soul. His stare could kill anybody. He started to lean in closer. Holy . What is he doing.

You began to close your eyes as you could feel his lips coming closer to yours. Your lips were about an inch away, until someone called you.

"Seohyun-ah!"

Both you and Myungsoo's eye's flashed open. You turned to your right to see no other then, Lee Sungyeol.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi guise :D (Yes I edited it to make it more clear :P )
Sorry for the short update >.<
LOLOL. Are you guise curious for what happens next. LOL. Thanks for supporting my fanfic. Guise, I know I'm not a good writer but thank you for subscribing and supporting. 


To all my subscribers and people supporting me:
tumblr_lkvtctGyzz1qbg5wuo1_400.gif
To all my haters:
tumblr_m7w4qmvaHR1rvvbs1o1_500.gif

Lawl. K bye lovelies :D