You're actually pretty chill.

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

As you ran away from Sungyeol you tired out. He caught you from behind. 

"What's the worst you can do?" You tried to say but took a breath after each word.

"You're tickilsh aren't you?"

"I'm not, LOL." Sungyeol tickled your sides and you fell to the ground.

"Oh really now? Not tickilish you say?" He raised an eyebrow at you.

"Meh. Don't touch me!" He helped you up as you patted the dirt off of you.

"Wanna go to the park?" Sungyeol asked you with a smile.

The park. You hated that place. That was where you and Dongwoo would always go. You two made so many memories there. You're first kiss, the pocky game, the swingset photos. Everything.

"No." You said with your smile faded.

"Why? Come on." Sungyeol whined.

"Nah, it's okay. I'mma just head home now." You started to walk.

"Oh no you're not!" Sungyeol came from behind and grabbed you.

"Yah! Let go of me!" You tried to get him off but couldn't. You two were too busy laughing.

He threw you over his shoulder while carrying you to the park. You kept on hitting his back but it didn't affect him what so ever. Once you arrived he put you down. 

"Come on!" He grabbed your wrist and took you to the playground.

This place. I don't remember the last time I've been here. All I could remember was that Dongwoo and I went here a lot. It hurt a little to be here. But then I remembered. Why should I give a about that bastard. LOL. 

Sungyeol took you to the swing sets. He sat down while you stood up leaning against the pole.

"Yah, sit next to me." Sungyeol said swinging.

"Nah, I'm good."You just watched him be a little kid. His phone fell out of his pocket.

"My phone!" He stopped swinging and leaned back to the floor to get it. At the same time though, he fell with his legs still on the swing. Somehow, the swing caught his pants and well, yeah you get the picture. His pants stayed on the swing while he was on the floor.

"Oh. My. GOD! PULL UP YOUR PANTS!" You bursted into laughter.

"DAGGG! AISH!" Sungyeol stood up right away and pulled up his pants but ended up tripping. You laughed even more. He finally got to pull up his pants and blushed.

"Nice boxers. Inspirit much?" You asked him while still laughing.

"That wasn't funny!" 'Sungyeol blushed while walking to get his phone.

"Then why am I laughing?" Sungyeol glared at you.

"Before the dawn~ Before the dawn~" You started singing which made Sungyeol even more peeved.

"Meh. Don't make fun of me for the bands I admire." 

"I'm not. I'm making fun of how you have boxers about them."

Sungyeol pouted and took you to a field in the park. You remember it so clearly. This is where you and Dongwoo would go just to sit on the grass. Or lay down and cuddle. You didn't wanna remember any of this. All the memories just flashed into your head.

"Can we leave?" You asked him while he was rolling on the ground.

"Why? It's nice here." Sungyeol layed on the grass with his eyes closed.

"I'm leaving." You walked away with your arms crossed.

Before you could fully walk away, Sungyeol jumped on your back making you two fall to the ground. 

"Try leaving now!" He wrapped his arms around you as you tried squirming out.

"Yah! Get off of me!" You tried to hold your laughter.

"Roll like a buffalo!" Sungyeol stood up and pushed you which made you roll on the ground.

"Buffalo?" You questioned as you sat up.

"Yes, buffalo." 

"Buffalos can't roll." 

"Yes, they can."

"No they can't, they're buffalos."

"Yes they can!" Sungyeol tackled you once again but you ended up pinning him down.

"You're weak." You slightly smiled while crossing your arms.

"Shut up. Meh. Can we eat? I'm hungry!" Sungyeol pouted.

"Fine. I'm getting hungry too." You booth stood up and went to a cafe not too far away.


At the cafe

You both sat down at a table.

"What do you want?" Sungyeol asked me as I looked through the menu.

"Just get me some waffles." You told him putting down the menu.

"Arasso." Sungyeol told the waiter both of your orders. The waiter then took both of your menus and went back to the kitchen.

"You know, you became less annoying once I got to know you." Sungyeol giggled at what you said.

"Thanks," He laughed, " You're not as mean once I got to know you."

"I'm always mean." You both laughed.

"This was a pretty nice date." Your eyes widened in surprise.

"THIS IS A DATE?!" You stood up furious.

"Yah, I'm just kidding. Calm down." You sat back down and he laughed.

"Don't ever do that to me again." You crossed your arms as a bright smile crossed Sungyeol's face.

"Calm down, I was just kidding." 

"You know, you're actually pretty chill." You said causing him to smile brightly.

"Thanks." He gladly replied.



________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guise :D 
So yeah, LOL. Actually the pants part with the swing is what happened to my friend two days ago. xD  Thank you for supporting and reading my fanfic guise :D  Oh and to all my lovely subscribers:

image

tumblr_m69hyi1y8n1qgwnxgo2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m69hyi1y8n1qgwnxgo4_250.gif

tumblr_m7n5z780RY1rvvbs1o1_250.gif

I love you all :D