Rumors

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

Today was pretty epic. Kissing a guy on the cheek. Especially when that guy is Sungyeol. The jerk I never thought I would fall for. Let's just see where my feelings take me from now. Should I tell Ailee about this? She'll probably blow her head off since she really likes Sungyeol. Then again, she's crazy for all the guys. Something about Sungyeol was different for her though. Aish. I'm so confused in life. I wonder what Myungsoo is doing right now? Why are my feelings so bi-polar?! Can't I just choose between the two?! Well, Myungsoo probably doesn't even like me, sigh. Sungyeol's probably just a flirt but who knows, maybe he changed for me. The doorbell rang and interrupted my thoughts. I ran downstairs to see who it was, Ailee. She looked really panicked and worried.

"Why do you look like that?" I asked her. She walked into my living room and fell onto the couch with a face about to cry.

"Didn't you hear?!" She ruffled her hair in frustration. 

"If I heard whatever you're obsessing about I probably wouldn't ask you." I said making my way to the couch.

I took a seat on the couch and she sat up. She started to shake my shoulders while shouting at me.

"DID YOU HEAR?! SUNGYEOL OPPA COULD POSSIBLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" My eyes widened in shock hearing that. Holy . That flirt.

"How do you know this?" I took her hands off my shoulders.

"I heard from Yoona, who heard from Jessica, who heard from Jieun, who heard from Kanaiela, who heard from Abby, who heard from Hoya, who heard from Sungjong, who heard from Sunny," Ailee gasped for an air of breath, "that she saw a girl kiss Sungyeol on the cheek." 

Holy . I need to be more careful when I'm with Sungyeol. 

"Did they see her face?" I asked worried. They could've known it was me.

"Sadly, no. Once  I found out who this is, though, she gon' die." Ailee made a fist and gritted her teeth.

"Why do you guys even care, gosh." I said turning away from her.

"Easy for you to say since you don't like him."  Ailee wiped away her tears and began to stand up.

"It's his love life, stop trying to get involved." I bluntly stated. Ailee gasped and left her jaw drop.

"I'm pretty sure if Myungsoo got a girlfriend you would be the same." She fought back while I glared at her.

"Shut up."

"Well, I have to go to the mall now. Bye Seohyun~" Ailee waved as she walked outside my door.

I slammed the door shut once she left and ruffled my hair in frustration. I was so close to being caught kissing Sungyeol. Wah, I'm going crazy. The doorbell rang again. I swear, if this is the girl that caught me kissing Sungyeol, I will punch her.

"What do you-" I opened the door and was shocked. Giving an attitude is something I really shouldn't do right now.

"I need your help." Myungsoo stood there with a guitar in his hand. 

"Sure. Come in." I waved for him to come inside my house as he made his way to the couch.

"What's up?" I asked him sitting on the other end of the couch.

"I'm planning on singing to a girl, I really like her." My heart dropped at that moment. I didn't even listen to the rest of what he was saying. My smile turned into a frown. Ailee really knows how to predict the future, doesn't she? I snapped back into reality when he was done talking and just nodded.
 

"Okay so," He repositioned his hands on his guitar, "I really want to sing this for her."

He started to play. The beat seemed really nice and catchy. He started to sing. His voice was so amazing.

Well hello and hi there.                                                      Hi Myungsoo.
I never knew you were wierd like me.                           Strange isn't it?    
Thought I was the only one.                                         Trust me, you aren't.
Now it seems like I'm not that lonely.                       I'm always here for you.
Can't believe your boy don't understand you.            The world doesn't.
And it seems like you don't love it.                                 I really don't.
And I think we have more in common so think twice.     
We can be like Cosmo and Wanda.                                  
Cute.
Music and lyrics.                                                                   Perfect.
Under these blankets and covers.                                 
We can be like waffles and syrup. 
So take my hand today.                                                    
  I wish.
We can make now into last week.
And turn you and him to you and me.                              
Please.

He continued the rest of the song. It was really cute. Whoever this girl is, be lucky. She'll have this amazing, handsome, nice, sweet, funny guy all to herself. Guess I'm friendzoned for life. Sigh.

Cuz you can bet your bottom dollar.
I'll be there.

When Myungsoo ended I began to clap. A small laugh escaped from his lips.

"Was it okay?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Okay? Okay?! It was amazing! Brilliant! Beautiful!" I shouted using hand movements. He laughed.

"Thanks." He smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. A fake smile.

"Who is this for?" I questioned him.

"This girl."

"Wow, so specific. Thank you." I slowly clapped.

"You'll find out." He grabbed his guitar and stood up.

"As your bestfriend you should tell me." I crossed my arms and stood up.

"I'll tell you later in life." He tired walking but I blocked his passage. 

"Aish, are you really going to be difficult?" Myungsoo complained. I took his guitar and put it behind me.

"If you tell me who she is, there will be no problems." I smiled at him innocently.

"Yah, give my back my guitar." Myungsoo tried to reach for it but I blocked him.

We fought for a little. Myungsoo is very short tempered, something new learned. Well, I'm very impatient, he should know that. 

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!" He yelled at me with wild eyes. It honestly scared me a little, but I wanted to know who the girl was.

At some point, he lost everything. He was raged. He pushed me causing both of us to fall onto the couch. Myungsoo falling on top of me. Well, this is awkward. I have Myungsoo about an inch away from my lips. I heard the door open and heard Ailee's voice.

"Hay, Seohyun I forgot my-" Ailee was texting on her phone then looked up. Her jaw dropped at the image infront of her.

Holy . I'm screwed.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Short update today guise c:
How are you my lovelies? Sorry if my story is getting ier each chapter T_T I'm really trying my hardest. Have patience with me c:
What do you guise think so far? :) 
You should leave some comments for me ^_^
For now, bye my lovelies~