Kidnapped

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

I woke up with my phone next to my ear. I wondered what happened. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 3:45 am. One thing was on my mind, Sungyeol. I literally can't get him out of my head. If I can't sleep, I think of him and him saying goodnight. It's like a lullaby to me. Lullaby, lullaby, LULLABY! He sang that to me before I fell asleep! His voice, was just so perfect. Dear lord I hope he didn't hear me snore. How embarrassing! Anyways, it's only 3:45 am and I can't sleep.  Too much on my mind. Maybe I'll call Sungyeol for another goodnight lullaby? Maybe I'm just hungry. I'll just make some ramen and talk to him on the phone.

I swung my legs off the bed and started to dial Sungyeol's number. I headed downstairs to the kitchen to make the ramen. He didn't answer on the first call, that bastard. I called again and on the fourth ring he answered. He had a sleepy voice. It was pretty darn y (;

"Hello?" Sungyeol said in a sleepy voice.

"Sungyeol, I can't sleep talk to me." I cheerfully said.

"It's 3:50 am. Why can't you sleep?" 

"BecauseImissyou." 

"What?" He asked me confused. Holy shiet, I said that out loud didn't I?

"Nothing. Anyways, talk to me." I asked him again even more cheerful.

"Aight." He replied while I started to boil water for the ramen.

Sungyeol's P.O.V.

Wow. She calls me at 3:50 am expecting me to be cheerfully talking. She's so lucky I'm doing this for the bet. Just the bet. Nothing else. Just the bet...

She was making ramen during the phone call. I hope she'll fall asleep after she eats this. Please. I beg. 

"So, how's that ramen?" I asked her.

"I haven't tried it yet smart one." She bluntly responded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're still making it. You should give me some." I tried to cheerfully ask but my sleepy voice kicked in.

"Are you sleepy?" She asked me.

"No, what makes you ask?" 

"You have that y sleepy voice." I laughed at her reply.

"y?" I asked her. She laughed. Her adorable laugh.

" Shut up. All guys have a sleepy y voice." She bluntly replied.

"Mine is the iest though isn't it?" I had a creeper voice.

"Sure. Whatever you wanna believe in." 

Our conversation went on for a while. It was about 4:10 when I looked at the clock again. I'm loosing my beauty sleep because of her. Sigh. It was for her though, so I'm fine with it. I mean the bet. It's for the bet. Aish. Get your head straight Sungyeol. I focused back on the conversation. We talked about the most randomest things that popped into our heads. I only have about a week and a half left to have this happiness though. I wish time would go slower, or the bet wouldn't happen. I wish I never agreed to that stupid bet. Ugh.

"Sungyeol." She called my name.

"Yes?" 

"Can you name the things you honestly like about me?" She asked me. Do I really name everything?

"This list would be infinite Seohyun. Everything about you, I like. Your smile, your personality, the way you act to people. Blunt, yet friendly. Your beautiful smile. If I'm ever having a bad day, if I see you I'll just light up. You're just the most perfect girl I've ever met. I love how you don't care about your hair 24/7. I love how you don't care about your appearance all the time. I love every little thing about you. How you're not afraid to do anything in life. How you can stand up on your own. How you don't care about those queenkas what so ever. I also love how you're tougher then the football players. I just, I can't say everything. I'm horrible at explaining. When I fell for your personality, everything about you just became flawless."

She was speechless. Couldn't say one thing. She then said thank you though, which was all I need. I suddenly heard a window break through the phone. Somewhat like a hammer smashing a window. I heard Seohyun scream at the top of her lungs. I heard her scream "let go of me! let go of me!" I was really scared of the situation and curious. Is she okay? I kept on screaming her name through the phone, but I don't think she heard. I started to run for my door. I need to run to her house to see what's happening. 

"Sungyeol!" I heard her scream through my phone.

"Seohyun! I'm on my way to your house right now!" I shouted back.

"Sungyeol! Help-" She was screaming with tears, I could hear it in her voice. Before she could finish her sentence, another voice took the phone.

"Ayo we got your girlfriend here. You never heard of any of this, okay?" It was a voice so familiar. I feel like I heard it before, but I couldn't think straight.

The phone hung up leaving me worried. I began to run to her house. On the way, I saw a car pass by. I only saw a glance, and in that glance I saw Seohyun's face. She's being kidnapped. I started to run after the car but found it pointless. The car was too fast for me. I lost its track and fell to my knees. I screamed at the top of my lungs to the world. Why did she out of all people have to be kidnapped? Why couldn't I save her in time. Seohyun. Please be okay...

______________________________________________________________________________________________
How are you my lovely subbies? Been a while since I've updated I know D:
Well, sorry for the world's shortest update! It's all the time I have for now :C Sorry if it's not as good too. I'll try to update more often, I swear! What's gonna happen to Seohyun for now though D: For now, bye my loves♥