New feelings?

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

Aish. Are you kidding me Sungyeol? much?

"Did I interrupt something?" Sungyeol asked scratching the back of his head. No sherlock.

"Aniyo." Myungsoo smiled.

"Why were you two so close then?" Sungyeol started walking closer to us.

"I was just going to pinch her cheeks and tell her she was adorable." Myungsoo laughed.

Pinch my cheeks? Goddamit. I thought he was going to kiss me. Boy, I feel stupid now.

"Oh," Sungyeol looked at me then back to Myungsoo, "Let's walk to school together, yeah?"

"Sure." Myungsoo replied.

The walk to school made me feel like a third wheel. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were like best friends. I swear, they could be like a couple. The sidewalk was made only for two people to fit though. I was either in the back or on the street. Aish. Why did I agree to walk with them? Once we finally arrived to school, Myungsoo parted from me and Sungyeol. Sungyeol and I walked to class.

"Why do you look so mad this morning? I mean I know you hate this place, but you're never this pissed off." Sungyeol asked me.

"Well, maybe if I wasn't pushed off of a sidewalk like 50 million times, I would be as pissed off." 

"I'm sorry. It's just, me and L needed to catch up on some things." Sungyeol tried to apologize.

"You could've at least included me in your conversations." I crossed my arms.

"Yah, please don't be mad." Sungyeol started to use aegyo on me. He was kinda cute to be honest. Ugh. Stop thinking that Seohyun!

"Psh. Idiot." I scoffed and started to walk away.

"Seohyun-ah~" Sungyeol backhugged me. 

I didn't push away. My heart started to beat faster. What is this feeling? It's like when Myungsoo hugs me. Wait. Do I? No! Seohyun, think straight. You don't like him! But why is my heart racing for him? 

"Y-yah. Lee Sungyeol. G-get off of me." My eyes grew wider in shock. The fact that I'm not -slapping him at the moment.

"Do you forgive me?" Sungyeol cheerfully asked.

"Y-yeah. Now get off of me." I pushed him off and looked at him wierdly.

"You're so adorable." Sungyeol smiled at me.

"You're so wierd." I gave him a wierd look before walking away to class.

Why was my heart beating so fast for him when he hugged me? It wasn't like that before. And why didn't I slap him for hugging me?! Am I really starting to fall for him? No. I won't let myself. I only like Myungsoo. Then again, I'm probably friendzoned for life by him. Aish. Are Myungsoo and I even friends again? Well according to this morning I think we are. Pinching my cheeks. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone bump into me, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I looked up to see the figure that knocked me down. My jaw dropped/

"Sorry." The figure held out his hand to help me up. I rejected it. "It's been a while."

"Yeah, it has." The figure was none other then, Dongwoo.

"How have you been doing?" 

"I don't have time for you. Go to class. Bye." I bluntly said and passed by him. He looked shocked.

I continued to walk to class thinking of what just happened. That's right , I just ignored you. Dongwoo, you are no longer part of my love life.

_________________________________________________________________________

Today I recieved after school detention for pissing off the teacher in class. I had to clean up the classroom. Yippe. Being myself, the teacher should've known not to leave me alone in a room with their supplies.  I started to "clean" the teachers desk.

"Ooh look, test answers." I picked up a paper and stared at it.

"You cheater." I looked at the door way to see Sungyeol.

"Yah, why are you here." I questioned as he began to walk closer to me.

"To keep people like you from cheating on a test." Sungyeol grabbed the paper from my hand.

"Hey give that back!" 

"Nope!" Sungyeol, with the advantage of being tall, held the paper up in the air. I couldn't reach it for .

"Yah!" I kept on trying to reach for the paper, but Sungyeol just had to be so tall.

We reached near the back of the classroom and Sungyeol slipped on a pencil on the floor. He fell backwards, causing me to fall on top of him. Our faces were  like an inch away from each other. Holy flubber. Sungyeol's eyes widened noticing the situation. Our lips nearly touched.  Both of us were too shocked to get up. My heart started to race again. Park Seohyun! Get your mind straight.

"Y-yah." Sungyeol stuttered out.

Once I snapped back into reality, I immediately stood up. Sungyeol did the same. We both rubbed the back of our necks. The teacher walked in and told me detention was over. Sungyeol and I immediately ran out of class. At the front of the school we both stood there and laughed. An awkward silence passed over. 

"I'll walk you home." Sungyeol suggested.

"Um, sure." I replied.

The walk home was pretty awkward. Why is everything so awkward today? Maybe the fact that Sungyeol and I almost kissed caused this awkwardness. Do I really have feelings for Sungyeol? My thoughts were interrupted by Sungyeol's phone ringing. He answered it.

"Hello?" Sungyeol said into his phone.

Wow. Looking at Sungyeol at this angle. He's really handsome. The way he smiles, his milky skin and.. and. Wait a second. The ? Am I fangirling over him? OH. MY. GAWD. SERIOUSLY. SEOHYUN. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! I slapped myself right across the phone as Sungyeol hung up on his phone. He looked at me strangely.

"Are you okay, Seohyun?"

"Oh, haha. I'm good." I brightly smiled at him.

"Well were here at your house already, something came up. I gotta go, sorry." Sungyeol sounded as he was in a hurry.

"Oh ok, bye," Sungyeol began to rush away, "WAIT!"

Sungyeol turned around at me. The am I doing right now.

"Come here!" I yelled waving my hand.

"What is it?" Sungyeol asked trying to hurry.

"Come closer." Sungyeol walked closer to me.

"Closer." He listened to my instructions.

Ok. Now. Seohyun. You're only going to do this once just to see if you actually like him.

"Yah, hurry up! What are you going to do anyw-" Sungyeol was cut off in shock by my lips meeting his cheek.

Holy . I just kissed Sungyeol's cheek. He looked at me shocked, then put his hand on his cheek.

"I'm off, bye." I quickly said and ran into my house. I slammed the door and slid to the floor. Aish. So embarrassing. 

"WAH! SHE KISSED MY CHEEK!" I jumped from the yell. It was Sungyeol's voice. 

That idiot. Wait. My heart is beating fast again. I think I should stop denying it. I do like Sungyeol.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Hello my lovelies ♥
How have you guys been? How was this chapter? Good? Bad? You should leave a comment telling me ^_^
Thank you all for subscribing and supporting my story ♥
You guise should read my latest story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/258116/it-s-all-lies-infinite-you

Anyways, I am off now. Bye my loves ♥ :D