Short First Date

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

He took me to an arcade for the beginning part. Boy, he was so hyper! Like it wasn't even funny. The little kids there were probably way more mature then him. I felt like I was babysitting him most of the time. Well, this date was still kinda cute to be honest. My mind is so full of thoughts though, I can't even focus on this date. How do I choose between Myungsoo and Sungyeol? Wait, Myungsoo doesn't even care about me. I wonder what he's doing right now? Do I even cross his mind? He's on my mind 24/7 and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even think about me even once. Sungyeol's voice interuppted my thoughts.

"Are you hungry?" Sungyeol asked me.

"Nahh." My stomach growled loud like a lion.

"Are you sure about that?" Both of us laughed.

He took my hand and took me to a cafe. A couple's cafe. Oh gawsh. Can I please escape.

"What do you wanna eat?" Sungyeol asked me while smiling innocently.

"Anything." I said while wrapping my arms around my growling stomach. Sungyeol giggled.

"Seohyun, I've never really gotten to know you." Sungyeol said while twirling his straw.

"And?" I furrowed an eyebrow.

"I wanna know you better." Sungyeol smiled while grabbing my hand.

"Why?" I jerked my hand back.

"I don't want you to keep your emotions bottled up anymore. It's not good for you. I care."

"Sungyeol, I don't let people in my life anymore. Even if I do like them." I stood up and began to walk away. Sungyeol stopped me with a back hug.

"Depend on me. I'm here for you. I'm not here to just get close then leave. I'm here to stay."

"F-fine."

We sat back down and I told him my whole life story. He listened. Someone who actually listens to me. Thank you.

Sungyeol's P.O.V

I took her to an arcade. She looked she was having fun. I honestly am starting to feel guilty now. Hearing what she said on the walk here. I just don't know if I can continue with this. that. I'm Sungyeol. I'm a kingka. She's just another girl. I hope I can continue to say that and not fall for her. I took her to a cafe afterwards. I could tell she was hungry. She looked so happy with me. I want her to be happy, but if she falls for me, then all this is over. I want her to feel comfortable with me though. Time for some small talk.

"Seohyun, I've never really gotten to know you." I asked her innocently.

That small sentence lead to a small fight between us. She stood up from the table and started to walk away. I couldn't let her walk away. I ran up and back hugged her. The words I said. Lies.

Depend on me. I'm here for you.
Lies.
I'm not here to just get close then leave.
Lies.
I'm here to stay.

Lies.

I'm so sorry Seohyun. I know the pain you've been through. I'm sorry I'm gonna make life worse. I just. I'm just really sorry. I understand if you'll hate me, but I have to do this. 

We did several things on our date. Karaoke, couple photos, ate, next is the time of the night. I took her to a pond nearby. The pond had a bridge over it. 

"Why are we here?" Seohyun asked confused.

"Come with me on the bridge."I held her hand and took her.

We  stood there. Staring at the stars. This felt really sweet.  Seeing Seohyun here. Looking at the stars with a smile on her face. Her smile. So innocent. Just like an angel. She is an angel. A perfect angel. She doesn't deserve any of this, and I'm making it worse. Seohyun. I'm truly sorry.
___________________________________________________________________________
Hello my lovelies :D
I had no school today so I updated for you ^_^ 
Whut's happening guise? LMFAO. I'm still deciding for this story.I honestly don't know where this is going. We'll see :3 For now, goodbye my lovelies ♥