The Bet becomes easier

That Stupid Bet

Your P.O.V

After Ailee left, I slammed the door. I ran up to my room and fell on my bed. I screamed into my pillow to let everything out. All the anger, all the sadness, just everything! Can my heart like, not be a jerk? Seriously. My phone started to ring, I looked over and saw Ailee's name on the screen. I threw my phone away and ruffled my hair. I looked infront to see my desk. I saw an old scrapbook I made. I got up to pick it up and went back to sit on my bed. It was titled "Memories with everyone♥". I flipped to the first page to see the first day of 6th grade. Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Ailee and even Infinite. We were all so close back then, did popularity really change everything? Looking through this book, tears became in my eyes. Can't I just go back to the old simple times? Where liking someone didn't affect this much? Aigoo..

Sungyeol's P.O.V

Why did Ailee have to come at the wrong time? When I was yelling my off.

"Ailee-ah~" I put my arm around her with a smile.

"Don't be a cute kingka to me right now. Explain." She threw my arm off and slapped me.

Holy . What do I do right now? I can't just tell her the truth!

"It's nothing Ailee, trust me." I gave her an innocent smile.

"It's not nothing! You're gonna date Seohyun and cheat on her for a stupid bet?!" 

"It's not like that." I tried to explain but I had no excuse at the moment.

"I heard your conversation with Woohyun!" She took out her phone and started to dial a number.

"Who are you calling?" I questioned her.

"Seohyun. I'm telling her everything." Ailee put the phone next to her ear as I paniced.

"Ailee!" I took her phone and ended the call. She looked at me shocked. I embraced her into a hug.

"Just because you're cute doesn't mean this will fix anything." I hugged her tighter trying to convince her with my charms.

"Ailee. Please. I'm trying my best to get out of this bet. I would hate to hurt other girls, I just can't do it. I don't even like Seohyun, that bet, I don't know. It's just a stupid bet. I only like one girl."

Ailee started to feel sympathy, I could tell in her eyes. Sweet-talking always works on these girls.

"Do you wanna know who she is?" I let go of the hug to face her ,my hands holding her shoulders.

"It's Seohyun isn't it." She looked at me teary, like I broke her heart.

The . She's so emotional oh my gosh. Seriously.

"Ani, it's you." I kissed forehead as her eyes grew in shock.

"B-but, Seohyun." I put my index finger on her lip to make her be quiet.

"Ailee, I like you. Only you." 

"T-the bet though."

"I'm dropping out, for you."

"Y-you're lying!"

"Ailee, will you go out with me?"

"You're just trolling me right?"

"I'm serious. Be mine?" I held her hands in mine.

"Well, okay!" Ailee brightly answered. Wow. She's bi-polar.

Well, Ailee's my girlfriend now, just gotta get Seohyun to be mine and I win. Woohyun, be prepared to run around the school .  
______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey lovelies♥
Sorry for the short update >.< I'm getting really busy in life with school ;A; 
Sorry if there are mistakes/typos, I had no time to fix it. LMFAO
For now, bye my loves♥