Chapter 9

Fate of two Lovers

Hae Ji’s mood dropped down, seeing how close Jiyeon is with Aron. She laid her hands on her lap as she stares at the scenery outside the window. Hyungsik’s gaze is focused on the road, but he sometimes glances at Hae Ji in the corner of his eyes. Nobody dared to talk inside the car, nor made noises, it was literally pure silence echoed inside the car.

 

Hyungsik saw the current state of Hae Ji, and he doesn’t want to end her day with that. Hyungsik smirked then turned to a U-turn slot towards the opposite direction of her house. Hae Ji realized the sudden changes of the scenery. She turned to Hyungsik with a surprised expression.

 

Hae Ji was about to say something when Hyungsik opened his mouth first. “I don’t want to drop you off in front of your house looking like that.” He said as his eyes never looked away from the road, and because of that Hae Ji had the chance to examine Hyungsik’s very features.

 

Hae Ji traced his face mentally using her eyes. When they first met, Hyungsik’s cocky attitude spoiled Hae Ji’s mood so she didn’t really had the time to examine her date, but now when she looks closely she can acknowledge him on being a handsome guy despite his attitude.

 

“Hmmm you’re already falling for me?” Hyungsik suddenly blurted out which made Hae Ji jumped from her seat. She crossed hear arms on her chest then turned her gaze outside.

 

“Cocky lad, shut up” She hissed as images of Aron started to rush in again inside her heart. She leaned on the window again, her forehead touching the cold window of the car while watching at the lights coming from the building pass by from her gaze.

 

Hyungsik saw the sudden changes of Hae Ji, his grip on the steering wheel tightened when he felt the stinging sensation inside him again. He sighed when his cellphone suddenly rang. He looked at Hae Ji as if he’s asking if he can answer his phone, which Hae Ji easily understood, she motioned her hand towards his phone as if saying that he can.

 

With that, Hyungsik clicked at the loudspeaker mode of his phone setting it on speakers. “Hello?” Hyungsik asked with a vague trace of irritation in it.

 

“Annyeong Hyungsik-ah~, where are you? I’ve been waiting inside the hotel room for hours already” A cute voice of a girl answered, a cute and seductive voice echoed inside the car.

 

Hyungsik’s eyes widened when he heard the voice, “J-just go home, I will not go there today, I have something important to do, bye!” He quickly pushed the end call button.

 

“One of your thousand girls?” Hae Ji asked with her eyebrow raised and with a disgust expression on her face as she stares at the phone and to Hyungsik.

 

“A-aniya, it’s just … one of my friend, they asked me to play a game with them.” He laughed awkwardly knowing that Hae Ji already knows that he is lying.

 

“I don’t really care if that is your real girlfriend or not.” Hae Ji coldly said which made Hyungsik’s heart experience a little bit of sting.

 

“She’s not my girlfriend, she’s … just someone I know, I flirted with her a bit and there she suddenly became clingy.” He confessed as his grip slowly loosened.

 

“I told you, it doesn’t matt ----“ “I don’t love her, she doesn’t love me too, all she thinks of me is just a toy” Hyungsik continued not caring if the other one is listening or not.

 

Hae Ji didn’t mutter a word after what Hyungsik told her. She doesn’t really care what that girl is to him, but why did Hyungsik tried his best to justify himself when she heard that call? They are just … strangers right?

 

After a few more hours of driving, Hyungsik stopped on a nearby playground again. He pushed his door open and ran towards the side of Hae Ji to open her door. Hae Ji raised an eyebrow again when Hyungsik started treating her nice.

 

“What are you planning to do?” She asked, totally not believing the nice act Hyungsik pulled.

 

“I’m not planning anything, chill.” He said as he close the door when Hae Ji finally left the car. He walked ahead of her towards the quiet park. Not even a soul is present on that place.

 

“It’s peaceful here.” Hae Ji hugged herself when she realized how cold it is. Hyungsik saw it so he opened the car and pulled out a coat for her to wear. Hyungsik threw the coat towards her, “Wear that.” He said as he walked towards the small building filled with holes.

 

Hae Ji slowly placed the coat on her shoulders, still bewildered on what he did, he followed him.

 

“You know, you have to stop loving that Aron guy” Hyungsik suddenly said when Hae Ji is within earshot.

 

“It’s not for you to decide” Hae Ji coldly replied as she covers herself with the coat, trying to hinder the sudden coldness of the area.

 

“But you’re just hurting yourself!” Hyungsik almost shouted. For some reason he doesn’t like to see Hae Ji get all depressed like what she looked like when she saw Jiyeon with Aron. It hurts him.

 

“I … don’t.” She lied, she knows she’s lying. A slight pang on her heart grew as seconds pass, the pain keeps on hurting her whenever she remembers that scene.

 

“Don’t lie, I know that you are hurting whenever you see that Jiyeon clinging like a cat to your Aron.” He said as he turned his body around back facing Hae Ji.

 

“I … I can’t give up on Aron, you don’t know how hard I tried these past few months, but I always fail.” Hae Ji softly confessed to her as a tear slowly fell from her face.

 

Hyungsik sensed that something is wrong so he turned around. He saw that she is crying, he slowly approached her and wiped the tears formed with his handkerchief.

 

“Don’t cry.” He mumbled as he dry her face with the white cloth on his hand.

 

“No matter how hard I tried to forget him, I just can’t.” Hae Ji continued, her heart is aching too much. She wants to free him, but she can’t.

 

Hyungsik suddenly hugged her tight. “That’s why I’m here, you can use me.” Hyungsik bit his bottom lip after he blurted those words that he never said before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A(N) : Sorry that i just updated right now :3

Thanks for the support guys~ please if you find this fanfic really interesting don't hesitate to click at the arrow pointing upwards beside the title

It will be highly appreciated. Thanks~~

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLUGGING TIME : MY STORIES :) MOST OF IT ARE ALREADY COMPLETE, OTHERS ARE ONESHOT, AND A SEQUEL.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM ^_^

 

Haru Haru - Seunghyun, Park Eun ah (OC) , JiYong.                                              First Impression Never Last - Nu'est Aron and OC

Wedding Dress - Taeyang, Baek Seung hee, Ryu Sang Wook                         Memories of Nobody - C-clown TK and OC

Melancholy of a Lover - Nu'est Aron and OC                                                         Unspoken Feelings - C-clown Kangjun and OC

Fame or Love - B1A4 CNU and F(x) Krystal                                                          No Need To Hide Behind a Mask - Daehyun BAP and OC

In Heaven - Junsu and Song Ji Hyo                                                                        Take Care of my Girlfriend - Yoseob, IU and Kikwang

Fact and Fiction - Junhyung and Park Bo Young                                                  A Flower Called Illa - Minhyuk CNBlue and Juniel

Can't See me as a Lover - TOP and Bom                                                              A Word Called Love - Yongguk and Zelo of BAP

Don't Forget to Smile - Taemin of SHINee                                                                           You and I - Choi Seunghyun (TOP) and Park Bom

Fate of two Lovers - Nu'est Aron and OC < Sequel