Chapter 15

Fate of two Lovers

 

 

"You're too perfect, too perfect to be real."

 




 

The sun playfully hits Hae Ji’s face, making it shine in perfection, the rays tracing the outline of her nose to her jaw, making small shadows on the other side of the nose and cheeks. Hair covered his forehead gracefully as she slowly shifts from her position to another one. The blanket making small crisp noise as it tries to trace the curves of the sleeping girl’s body.

A soft gentle hand caressed her cheeks, the sleeping girl twitched her nose, slightly prying away the intruder’s hand with eyes closed heavily. “Hae Ji …”  A voice echoed inside her heads, filling it with imaginary trumpets, violins and other instruments, making a somewhat orchestra inside her dreams. The touch was warm yet cold, near yet far, possible yet impossible.

Hae Ji’s eyes slowly opened, the sudden intrusion of the sun’s radiance made her eyes a bit blurry, slowly straightening her back, her fingers slowly moving towards north making small circles on her once closed lids. “Who ..?” Her voice came out a bit soft resulting from being just awaked from a sleep. Her slight slowly adjusted with her surroundings, an image of a person started to take form from the hazy silhouette earlier. Hae Ji raised her hand, tracing the blurry image with her finger tips as if she can know the person in front of her by touching it.

Hae Ji’s sight still haven’t adjusted yet, but somewhere in her heart she felt that she knew this person, like it’s the other part of her heart, the back of her palm. Hae Ji slowly pulled her hand from him, yes a he that’s what Hae Ji assumed, but it was caught by the stranger in mid air. “It’s me …” The voice became really clear, too clear for Hae Ji’s taste, it almost hurt her. The hands covering hers were warm, too warm. She tried to pull her hand away but the man’s strength was too much for her.

“It’s me … Aron.” With that name echoing inside her room, the blurry image finally became clear, it was him, the guy who she wished to be with her when that accident happened, the guy who she saw holding someone else’s presence, the guy who she offered her love yet she gained nothing back, it’s him.

She should hate him, she has the every right to hate him, despise him, take revenge and everything but for some reason all she felt was peace, peace that she longed for, the peace that she wants to enjoy with the guy she loves. Everything was too perfect for Hae Ji, the walls suddenly vanished and was replaced by a boundless area of plain, the floors were replaced by a lush grass of green, the bed disappeared, the tables, the lights, the windows, all the furniture disappeared, the ceiling too became a light tint of blue with soft cotton-y white clouds. Everything was too perfect for her that her emotions couldn’t take it which made her tears freely flow from her eyes. “W-why are you here …” Her voice was muffled, choked by her never ending tears. “I came for you, I’m sorry about yesterday ... can you forgive me?” His voice was soft but it left a very deep mark on her heart, too deep that it hurts her too much.

Hae Ji shifted from her awkward position by folding both her knees and sitting on her legs, her hands (which finally freed from Aron’s grasp) gently resting on her clothed lap. “You … why … why did you left me?” She wanted to be angry, to show him how she hates him, how painful it was for her, but her voice became really soft, her supposedly outburst of anger became a whimper, a statement became a question, a burst of emotion became a soft flow of sadness. “I’m sorry … please forgive me.” He whispered, slowly wrapping the small fragile body of the female with his hands.

Name Hae Ji as a pitiful one, a girl who has no control of her emotions but with that small gesture of Aron, it’s enough to forgive him, her tears slowly disappeared, her lips curved upwards, her hand slowly meeting with each other on Aron’s back, everything’s so perfect now.

With only a few inches away before Hae Ji can finally hug him, everything stopped. Her breathing stopped, Aron’s heart beat stopped, the moving clouds stopped, the whistle of the air died, the dance of the grasses put into a halt, everything became gray and white from the colourful one, Aron’s body slowly fade into thin air, ending it with a poof of a cloud, it’s just a dream.

Hae Ji quickly shot up from the bed, locks of hair bedraggled, and clothes have folds here and there and forehead with beads of sweat on it. Her breathing was fast, but as time passes by it slowly died down into a much normal pace. She slowly fold her knees and hugged them, it’s a dream, everything’s a dream, the perfection of that scene was too much to be real, the sudden flips of events was too fast that it’s really impossible to be true, everything about her and Aron had already died down, and now the future of being happy now lies on her hands holding Hyungsik’s. Yes him the guy who saved him, the guy who continues to be her strong pillar, the guy who continues to give her strength despite the lack of attention she’s giving to him, the guy called Park Hyungsik, her friend, her supporter, her wall, and maybe … her future.

 

 




Thanks doramaaprncss and kangeunmi95 

Thanks for the continues support you guys give me T^T

Another senseless update from me ... i'm really sorry if the story somewhat moves tooo slow T^T

new poster that i made