Chapter 6

Fate of two Lovers

 

 

 

Hae Ji’s POV


Okay now I’m confused, why am I nervous? Why am I shaking? And what the hell did I put myself into?

 

I’m here now sitting in a fancy restaurant wearing a very fancy dress while tapping my hand as I wait for the nephew of Dong-wook-ssi and yeah as you can see he is already late.

 

My phone rang once again, I took it out of from my nurse and guess what it is Dong-wook-ssi calling me.

 

“Hello?” I asked with a very straight voice since I don’t want Dong-wook-ssi to know that I’m a bit irritated by the tardiness of his nephew.

 

“Hae ji, mianhe I know that Hyungsik is really late, I already called him and he said that he is on his way right now, maybe a few streets from there?” He laughed nervously, my grip tightened as my mind tried to understand why Dong-wook is the one who is apologizing and not the nephew of him.

 

“Arasso, its okay Dong-wook-ssi” I mustered all my strength to cage this irritation I had just to sound normal.

 

 As if on cue, after Dong-wook cut off the line the door swung open and a tall guy came in, he talked to a waiter there and pointed at my table, I guess the tardy guy is already here. Finally.

 

The guy almost ran towards me with a smile on his face.

 

“Are you Hae Ji?” He asked, I raised a brow and nodded.

 

“Ahh mianhe mianhe for being late” He apologized and sat on the chair that is in front of me.

 

“Its okay, Dong-wook-ssi already told me that you’re going to be late, you seem to be busy” I said as I smiled at him to hide how irritated I am.

 

“Ahh aniya, I got stucked in traffic” He nervously laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

2nd Person’s POV

 

“Hmmmmm” He hummed as he turns the pages of the menu that was handed to him by the waiter.

 

You also have a menu on your hand but you didn’t even open it since you know that the guy should be the one choosing their food.

 

After a few minutes Hyungsik finally ordered something which the waiter quickly wrote it down in his notebook, after that he then took both of the menus and walked away.

 

You are looking at the waiter watching him fade from your sight after that you then turned your head again to the guy in front of you and was shocked on what you saw.

 

He was staring back at you with his chin rested on his palm showing his playful smile which made you shiver a bit.

 

“W-wae?” You asked because of the uneasiness you felt as he stare at you.

 

He shook his head and took his glass and drank the contents. He then placed it back to its position and wiped his face with a piece of cloth that he pulled from his pocket.

 

“You’re pretty” He suddenly said which made you gasped in your place.

 

“I’m not” You shyly said as you turned your head because heaven knows that you are blushing as red as a tomato.

 

“You’re really cute when you blush like that” He softly laughed at the sight in front of him; you even blushing harder.

 

You faked a cough as you hide tried to hide your face with your hands. “Stop staring its embarrassing”

 

He laughed, “Sorry I didn’t mean to” He said as he averted his gaze.

 

“So why did you agreed on your uncle’s crazy idea?” You asked because you are curious, you both even haven’t met each other and all of a sudden this crazy idea popped up.

 

“Well the truth is as soon as you started working with my uncle, I already know you from your resume that is.” He explained, “And I really wanted to meet you, though I can’t just walk in and say ‘Hi can we be friends?’ right?” he continued and laugh a bit.

 

Resume? Started working? Your mind is now filled with questions like is he stalking you or something?

 

“Ahh please don’t get the wrong idea, I’m not stalking you, you just piqued my interest that’s all” He answered arrogantly as if he just read what’s circulating in your mind.

 

“Are you naturally arrogant or what?” you couldn’t helped but to say that since he is oozing of arrogance.

 

He just laughed at your question then stared at you once again with his playful smile, “Finally calmed down? You very stiff earlier so I’m really glad that you finally loosened some bolts” He grinned.

 

“So I have to thank you for this? Thank you mister I-don’t-even-know-your-name” You rolled your eyes and stared back at him as if both of you are in a staring contest.

 

 He then clapped his hands softly not wanting to disturb the other people in the restaurant, he stood up and walked towards you, and he took your hand and kissed it which made you stare at him in disbelief.

 

“My name is Park Hyungsik, nice to meet you Song Hae Ji” He said as he kissed your hand again after that he returned back to his sit leaving you really surprised by his actions.

 

“How do you---- “Your sentence was disturbed by Hyungsik’s words, “I told you I saw your resume” He said with a playful smile on his face.

 

You just sighed in defeat as the food that he ordered finally arrived; you saw pasta served to you as well as him. You watched him eat like nothing happened while you are still confused when he suddenly kissed your hand.

 

“Still full?” He asked as he bit the piece of pasta and wiped a sauce from his mouth.

 

“You didn’t just kiss me right?” You asked in disbelief.

 

“Yes I did kiss you, in your hand” He said with a smirk on his face.

 

Oh my gosh, how the hell can he be Dong-wook-ssi’s nephew? He is a playboy You mentally facepalmed yourself.

 

You just stared at him with an expression of bewildered and amused at the same time, bewildered by the fact that he kissed your hand and amused on how cool he is admitting it.

 

He just laughed at you with your expression of being pissed.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

 

 

 

Aron’s POV

 

“Yah! Baekho hurry up or manager will surely flip the hell out of us!” I shouted at the white haired buffed guy who is inserting a coin on a vending machine.

 

He just flicked his hand on me and made a wait motion with his hand.

 

“Argghhh” I sighed in frustration as I wait for him.

 

I examined my surroundings since I have nothing to do and I saw a restaurant beside baekho and the vending machine.

 

I rubbed my eyes because I thought I saw Hae ji, and what’s more is that I saw him with a guy. Then I turned to the restaurant again and gasped in disbelief, it was really Hae Ji.

 

Suddenly my heart stopped to beat and my vision turned black and white, it felt like everything just disappeared and my attention was focused only to her and her companion.

 

Does Hae Ji have a boyfriend now? Did she already forget me? I’m his bias for pete’s sake! How can she damn forget about me!

 

I punched the steering wheel hard and accidentally hit the horn button which made the whole car honked.

 

I breathe heavily as I try to calm myself down, some bystanders stared at me luckily my car is heavily tinted so no one can recognize me.

 

The door of my car suddenly opened and Baekho went in with his arms full of food.

 

“Hyung are you really that mad that you even made a noise? Manager will surely kick us out of Nu’est” He laughed and he made a mistake because he laughed first before fastening his seatbelt.

 

As soon as Baekho entered the car I quickly hit the gas pedal and drove as fast as I can away from that damned restaurant.

 

Hae Ji, how can you do this to me?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A(N) : Hello :) how are you my readers?

Don't forget to drop some comments, it will surely inspire me thanks! :)