Chapter 17

Fate of two Lovers

 

“HYUNG JUST GIVE ME THE KEYS!” Aron shouted in front of the bewildered elder. The older one barricaded the door with his own body, putting a stop in Aron’s advances. The younger one clenched his fist into two tight balls, restraining himself to punch the older one out of its sense and steal the keys. With his patience finally running thin, he punched the wooden door - just beside the elder’s face – with all his might. “I said give me the keys!” Aron once again shouted, anger painting his voice with force.

The manager never knew the laughing and smiling Aron has this side of him, being the stubborn one and the one who knows what consequences will happen if he let him, stood strong in front of the door, completely spreading his whole body. “STOP! NO YOU CAN’T!” He shouted back, but his voice was trembling a bit.

“THAT’S IT!” Aron grabbed his arm and shoved him out of the way, he also slipped his hand inside his pockets trying to feel the key out of it. “YAH! What are you doing hyung!” JR quickly s his arms on Aron’s arms and pulled him away of the poor manager. “LET ME GO!” The other guy with the face tinted in red with anger retorted. He turned and pushed the concern leader out of his way and was about to take a foot out of the dorm but then the muscle-filled one grabbed him by the hand and pulled him inwards.

“HYUNG! What’s wrong with you!” Baekho, the white haired tiger trapped the older one by pinning him on the floor, him sitting on the older’s stomach with both his arms on his shoulders. “Please calm down first!” The one with the girl like features rushed towards them, kneeling in front of Aron before taking his hand. “Please hyung, you’re hurting everyone here!” Minhyun, the calm one finally butted in.

“Hurting everyone?! MINHYUN I’m the one who’s hurting here!” He tried to move away but the white haired one continued to put all his weight on the guy underneath him. JR went to Aron after tending to the scared manager on the door floor. The leader shoved Baekho away before clenching Aron’s clothes, his hand suspended in the air ready to land a punch on the older one on the floor. “HYUNG! You’re acting really unreasonable here!” He slowly lowered his clenched fist but the one on his clothes didn’t move. “A reported spotted the two of you walking away from the restaurant! The management did this to iron some things to at lessen the damage that you guys created!” He said, his chest heaving up and down from the anger that whirled inside his chest.

“We didn’t do anything!” Aron shouted back, sweat forming on his forehead as he felt JR’s fist slowly loosening. “WHY CAN’T YOU GUYS BELIEVE ME!” Aron finally moved his hand and placed it on JR’s shoulder roughly pushing him sideways. The intense atmosphere around them was slowly escalating, Minhyun and Red didn’t say a single word again, Baekho was leaning on the wall, ready to pounce at the upset male. “We believe the words you said hyung, but this is for the benefit of us all, Jiyeon is from the girl group T-ara, if the news of you and her dating spread around the internet, I’m sure that we’ll gain more fans!” JR tried to reason him but the expressionless front on Aron’s face shows that his words were not reaching him. “And what about me! I want someone else not her! I want Hae Ji not her!” He’s being selfish yes, but can’t an idol wish for something after all the hardships he went through before stepping on the stage? Can’t he even wish for a reward from all the performance, pain, and tears that he experienced? Has freedom already left him? “Hyung … we all know that things like this might occur, we traded our freedom for the chance to dance on a stage, to feel how to be an idol is, we … we can’t do anything about this hyung .. please.” Ren has finally found his voice again, planting some sense on his hyung’s hazy mind.

Every one of them knows how this industry works. Before they become an idol they should agree with what Ren said, they should sell their freedom for a much brighter future. That’s the world of rookies and pro, they should learn to live in a life with the higher ups controlling their moves, their emotions and most of all their ability to love someone. “But she … she might misunderstand all of this.” Aron slowly calmed down, finally the maknae’s words sinking in his thick skull. His hand fell on his sides, knees wobbling and finally gave up making him fall on the ground with a thud.

Everyone gasped at their hyung’s pathetic and pitiful state. Ren and Baekho teamed up to drag their hyung inside his room, while JR and Minhyun panicked about it.

After the restaurant incident, Aron really fell in depression, drinking alcohol without any particular reason or event, locking himself inside his room, skipping meals and other things, luckily they are already finished in promoting their song and was able to keep them inside the his room. “What’s happening to hyung … “ Minhyun’s voice became a whimper of mixed sadness and anger, anger to himself for not stopping Aron to reduce into a guy like this. “I … I don’t really know.” His voice was faint yet clear, no one knows what’s happening to him, since … all of them feigned innocence about his pain.

 

 



A/N

That awkward moment where i made the ending first inside my head before the other chapters of this fanfic... yes people i already know how to end it~ OTL

oh right ... uhh yeah things will go really fast now .. i have to end this .. maybe up to chapter 20? 21? 22?

anyways this is a very weak update sorry T^T

Thanks for the support people~

off to bed OuO;;