Chapter 4

Fate of two Lovers

 

“Unnie I’m home~” You sang as you jumped your way towards the kitchen, surprisingly you saw your unnie there eating alone.

 

“Orgh Yhou’re brack” She said with food stuffed in , you shook your head as you sat in front of her.

 

“Unnie, stop talking while your mouth is full” You took the glass in front of you and poured some water in it and offered it to her, you repeated the same action to drink some water.

 

Your sister took the glass and drank some water, after that she faced you, “So you seem to be a bit happy today, something happened?” She asked.

 

You can’t help but to giggle when Aron crossed your mind, you felt a bit fluffy inside and started to smile all of a sudden after that you saw your sister staring at you weirdly.

 

“Aron ... I saw Aron again!” You said casually since your sister knows that you happened to met Aron on the rooftop in the past.

 

“Oh that idol?” She asked still playing on the food that’s left on her plate.

 

“Neh~” You giggled as you rock yourself back and forth on the stool.

 

“And?” She poked a piece of meat with a fork and ate it as she waits for your answer.

 

 You placed your hand on your chest because of the sudden feelings filled your heart, “I’m so happy!”
You shouted.

 

“He is an idol right?” She cleared then asked you all of a sudden.

 

 

Your POV

 

“He is an idol right?” did I hear her right? That same question ... the same question Dong-wook-ssi asked me.

 

I slowly nodded my head, hearing that question made me lose all of my strength, why did I felt a sudden pain in my chest?

 

“And you know that, idols ... are ... you know ...” My sister hesitated to say those words, those painful words.

 

“That they can’t love someone like me right?” I continued with a weak smile on my face, it’s too painful hearing those words coming from my mouth.

 

I saw my sister shut biting her lips, then I’m right even if Aron couldn’t like a commoner like me, this love ... this very pure love that I have for him will not change ... right?

 

“Unnie, I’m going now, I’m tired since today the customers suddenly rushed in and the whole place is filled with workers and salarymen, goodnight unnie” I said and quietly left the area without waiting for her reply.

 

I opened the door and ran towards my bed as always, for some reason after hearing those words my sister said, I lost all my strength and became so tired. I sighed as I can’t do anything about it, since I’m just a fan.

 

Aron’s POV

Now I know her place, gaaah yah! Aron Kwak why are you fanboy-ing like this? Aissh I must be crazy, now I’m talking to myself.

 

“Hyung why are you smiling all by yourself there?” The maknae asked, I ruffled his hair without answering his question.

 

“Hyung why are you not answering his question?” Another co-member asked, a guy with a bleached hair, Baekho.

 

“Because I don’t feel like answering it” I said, its childish right? Maybe but my mind is filled with fluffy things right now.

 

“Maybe hyung is in love!” JR our leader nudged my arm, but wow this kid knows how to guess, I’m impressed.

 

As usual I have to defend myself, “I’m not in love!” I shouted which caught Minhyun’s attention, uh oh this is bad because this kid knows how to push my buttons.

 

“What’s this about love? Hyung you’re in love?!” Minhyun gasped in disbelief, is this guy mocking me or what?

 

“I’m not in love!” I nodded; I have to keep my cool if I don’t want to get caught by this sly fox.

 

“Yes, guys Aron hyung is impossible to fall in love, he’s too old for this kind of thing” Did I just heard him right? Did he just call me.... old?!!

 

“Yah! Minhyun! I still have the right to fall in love even though I’m already 22 because she is already in her legal age, so it means that I can love her right!!” ... uh oh .. dug my own grave. Crap.

 

“Bingo” Minhyun smirked, that smirk, I swear if I only I can and the law doesn’t stops me, I swear I’m gonna trash this guy out of the whole planet.

 

“Uhhhhh~” Baekho and JR hummed in unison, wow this two really knows how to piss someone.

 

“Hyung, who is the girl that you like?? Is she a sunbae? Or maybe a hoobae?” Ren squealed excitedly, you know for a guy that hates to be called a girl Ren really do the opposite.

 

“From what company hyung??” Baekho asked right away.

 

“Oh right maybe you like Jiyeon noona, I heard that she said that Hyung is her ideal guy” Ren once again fangirled or boy in front of me.

 

JR just stared at me with full of anticipation in his eyes and so as Minhyun as they wait for my answer.

 

Wait a minute, idols ... as an Idol as myself, do I only have to limit myself to like an idol too?

 

“She’s not an idol guys” I said, but for some reason, JR, Baekho, Ren and Minhyun’s smiles fell.

 

“Ohhh...” Ren mumbled then scooted away.

 

Baekho just scratched the back of his head and sat beside Ren.

 

“Hyung ... “JR stared at me as Minhyun went back to play his piano.

 

“Ohh what’s the matter guys?” I asked after seeing how the atmosphere changed.

 

“Hyung, she is not an idol? Are you two already dating?” Our leader asked me.

 

I suddenly blushed at his question, dating? I can’t imagine myself dating her, but ... only if it’s possible I want to go to a date with her.

 

“O-of course not! I can’t date her! Or else netizens and fans will stone her to death!” Oh right, saesang fans, they will surely threaten her, and I don’t want that.

 

“That’s right hyung, you have to stop seeing her, and she’s only one of our gazillion fans” JR stood up and walked towards his room, this is the first time I saw him serious like this.

 

What he said is true, but for some reason I hated it, I hate those very words that he said, I walked towards my own room with my feelings all confused.

 

After I went in, I accidently slammed the door shut, for some reason I felt something heavy in my chest, the fact that being an idol is becoming a burden for me once again.

 

 

3rd person’s POV

 

As the night slowly took over the weary hearts of Hae Ji and Aron, the two sighed still couldn’t sleep thinking of the words the people around them said to them.

 

They both placed their hand on top of their chest as they stare at the stars outside their windows.

 

“He is an Idol, He can’t love me.” Hae Ji mumbled.

 

“She’s a fan, I can’t love her.” Aron said at the same time.

 

Without knowing, the two thought about the same thing, that they can’t fall in love with each other.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Double update :3

Going to shamelessly ask again, Please answer the poll in this Going Crazy fic its placed in the Foreword box :) thanks :)