Final

Fate of two Lovers

 

Everything changed after that event. Jiyeon’s image changed, everyone talked about her ‘break up’ with Aron. Both of the entertainment had suffered major bashings from the netizens because the net people said that the two companies spread a rumor just to advertise Jiyeon and Aron. Jiyeon confessed in live TV that she and Aron had too many differences and the ‘relationship’ didn’t work out. After a some months of fake smiles and skinships, they both finally ended their show and walked different ways, they became friends slowly but steady, hard feelings didn’t lingered around them, especially Aron.

Hyungsik on the other hand focused on recollecting his shattered pride and dignity by doing some volunteer work in an orphanage and institutes like that, spending all his free time to a more acceptable work than just flirting everywhere. He didn’t dare to meet Hae Ji after that. “One day Hae Ji, if I finally regained all the pride that I lost, I’ll face you again and I wish that when that day comes, you’ll be able to forgive the things I did and will still accept me as your friend …”

Aron’s appearance slowly turned and became much better after all the stress was stripped off from his veins. First, Jiyeon released a statement about their fake relationship, ending all the expectations between them with words coming from a strong woman. True, he didn’t like what Jiyeon did to them, but it doesn’t mean that he shouldn’t forgive the woman, after all she’s still a woman right,
Finally clearing any feelings between them, making a very comfortable friendship between the two.

Hae Ji slowly moved on from the hell that she have been in to. She focused all her thoughts with work and her sister. Nothing changed in her life like what the others had, well we can say that her life became really peaceful, too quiet for her taste but what can she do? Everything that had happened suddenly left, all the people she met left him, everything changed as if she just woke up from a very very bad dream.

~_~

A knock disturbed Hae Ji’s free time. She was watching a show in the living room when that knock disturbed her. With heavy footsteps, she went towards the door and opening it without even looking at the peephole. She gasped when she saw who the man is; it’s none other than Aron.

“….. Aron…” She whispered as she stare at the male who was scratching the back of his neck, his gaze was nailed on the floor, trying to avoid Hae Ji’s confused ones.

Hae Ji on the other hand looked straight at him. Her mind was contemplating whether she’ll just push the male away or will she just let the other one in and have a very nice long chat about the things that had happened around them.

With a sigh, Hae Ji moved away from the door way and walked back to the couch. “Come in.” She muttered before leaving earshot. Aron followed him silently, his hands tucked inside his pockets as he take few glances at her before looking down again, those actions continued until he finally settled himself on a couch, the opposite where Hae Ji seats.

No one talked, no one dared to initiate something, just the two of them looking at the ground taking casual glances at each other and nothing more.

That’s when Hae Ji finally broke the silence with a simple. “How are you?” Aron jolted a bit from his seat before ironing his pants to calm himself down. It’s been a while since they last seen each other, since they last talked like this, since an atmosphere like this lingered between them. “I’m fine … really … fine.” His voice was really doubtful since his voice was really low and sad.

“I’m sorry.” “I’m sorry.” They both said together. They looked at each other and memories of their first encounter flashed like a film in front of them. Their laughs, the time, the weather, the scene, everything became really clear to them, their hearts felt like it was sent back to that time, making all their dreams once again ignited by the word ‘comfort’.

They both comforted each other, Aron received some comfort from a normal fan of his, and Hae Ji received a comfort from her bias, they both wished that time will rewind to the day where they just met each other, no feelings hurt, no tears shed, no trust broke, just them, sitting beside each other on the top of a building, staring at the flashing stars above them.

They both smiled at each other before letting out a very warm and comforting laugh. Aron laughed with his hands on his stomach, while Hae Ji placed a hand in front of her lips and laughed along with him. Those comfortable times refreshed them back to the state before they even met each other again. But some things are hard to erase, and that’s the problem of a fangirl having a relationship with her bias.

“I’m sorry … these things happened because of me, I dragged you inside this complicated situation, I’m really really sorry.” Aron apologized, his head hung low, his hands clenched with each other. Hae Ji looked at him, feeling a light pang on her heart. “It’s okay, it’s my choice to be part in this complicated love square.” She joked because she wanted to lift the atmosphere a bit.

Aron looked up with a small smile on his face. “I’m sorry too, I easily judged things … and I even tried my best to avoid you.” She said with a soft sad voice. “Your reaction is quite natural, so I guess there’s nothing to apologize for.” He quickly added making the young female smile too. “I guess so ….”

“I love you … “ Aron suddenly said making the female once again gasp in surprise. Hae Ji didn’t know what to do nor say, all she did was to stare at the Aron in front of her, hoping that their answers are the same.

“I love … you too,” Aron’s face brightened really quick when Hae Ji said those words. “But I guess we can’t just let things really quick … let’s be friends?” She asked before raising her hand, offering a handshake at him. Aron gladly took it, it’s much better than getting nothing.

 

~``~

2 Years have passed.

Hands intertwined with each other, their figures sitting on an empty plain far away from the smoky civilization. Fireflies using their radiance around the two couple, nothing but sweet silence filled the coldness of the place.

Aron placed his arm on her shoulder, pulling her closer for warmth. “It’s been already 2 years since we reconciled right?” Aron whispered softly making the female laugh softly. She turned and whispered a soft and short, “Yes” at him before returning her gaze back at the sky.

Aron placed their hands on his lap before looking at the sky. “Things were really rocky these past few years, we encountered all the antis and angry management, it’s really hard but we eventually fought them and now here we are, happily dating each other in the public.” He said before pecking a kiss on her hand. “You don’t know how scared I was after receiving those death threats almost every day.” Hae Ji sighed after remembering all those letters. Aron leaned closer and kissed her forehead. “You’re strong, you ignored all of those letters and continued to live, another reason why I love you~” “Chessy.”

“It’s true!” He mumbled before placing his chin on her shoulder. “And thank you for not giving up, thank you for not leaving me, and thank you for loving a stupid idol like me.” He whispered. “Yes … you’re a stupid idol, but I’m stupider for actually falling love at first sight with an idol like you.” She mumbled before she flicked his forehead.

Aron pouted first but then slowly started taking away some distance between their lips. His hands are on the ground for support as Hae Ji continued to lean down. Her back finally landed on the ground and Aron pinned her like that. A smirk crossed his lips before leaning more, more and more.

“EHEM.” They stopped when a sudden jolt of voice echoed from their behind. They both turned around to see who disturbed them and was dumbfounded to see Hyungsik with his arms linked with Jiyeon’s. “Aissh, why did you two have to appear now!” Aron hissed which made Hae Ji slap his arm. “You hush up!” She retorted completely shutting Aron’s lips really tight.

“Sorry for disturbing your private time, but well you guys were the ones who invited us, sorry for being such a big er Aron~” Hyungsik joked with a smirk on his face, Aron stuck his tongue out and so as Hyungsik. “Yah!” The girls both said to their boyfriends before slapping their arms, making the two childish boy winch in small pain.

“Thanks for inviting us here Hae Ji.” Jiyeon said before sitting next to her. “It’s really okay, don’t worry, we’re friends now right?” Jiyeon nodded before staring at the sky. Hyungsik circled Aron and sat beside Jiyeon. “It’s about to start right?” Jiyeon asked the female next to her, which she just answered with a nod.

And then as seconds slowly pass, Aron took her hand and clenched it, Hyungsik did the same before laughing softly because of embarrassment.

And with that, a bunch of flying lanterns colored the dark sky in red orange, the scene was really spectacular. The four of them just smiled in awe, no words were produced from their mouths, the scene was completely breath taking.

“I love you Hae Ji.”

“I love you Aron.”

“I love you JIyeon.”

“I love you Hyungsik.”




 

Sorry if the ending , i really like angsty ending more than happy what the heck ones.

I finally finished this y fanfic!! now to update the JongYi fanfic~ 

Lee Hayi and Moon Jongup xDD

Thanks for supporting my fanfic ... DX i really appreciate it!!! DX

bye!!!