Chapter 5

Fate of two Lovers

 

Hae Ji’s POV

Another day again, aissh I really need to stop slacking off or else I will surely just think about Aron, Hae ji wake up he is an idol for pete’s sake.

 

I sighed again for the nth time already! Aissh.

 

I walked towards the bathroom and showered a bit, it’s still early so I was yawning all over the place, after I took a shower I ran downstairs but I stopped midway since I remembered that my unnie is still sleeping, I sighed once again and took a bread from the kitchen and toasted it.

 

As I wait for the toaster to toast my bread, thousands of thoughts crossed my mind.

 

Will i just stop looking at Aron and focus on just working my off like what I did in the past few months? Or ... well there’s no ‘OR’ since I know that Aron can’t possibly like someone like me.

 

After a few seconds of the toaster making some weird noise the toast popped up, I took it and bit the most end of the bread because it was freaking hot.

 

I walked on the snow covered pavement as I watch few cars driving on the road, I saw different posters of Nu’est posted almost everywhere! How can I get him off my mind if I will always see posters, print ads and pictures of him?

 

Before I knew it I already reached the ramen shop of Dong-wook-ssi, I dragged the door sideways and entered the vicinity.

“Annyeong Dong-wook-ssi” I mumbled as a yawn came out of my lips.

 

“Still sleepy Hae ji?” He asked with full of concern in his voice, yeah Dong-wook-ssi is really nice to me.

 

“I’m not I can still do my job!” I exclaimed and pumped my fist high.

 

“Arasso, open the tv there as I just arranged the utensils back here” He instructed which I energetically obliged.

 

As soon as I open the TV a very painful image flashed in front of my eyes. It was Aron in the stage. Maybe I really can’t love him, all I can do is support him here like a fan, a fan just like everybody else.

 

“Getting lovesick?” A sudden voice echoed behind me, I jerked back and saw Dong-woo-ssi staring at me.

 

“Oh aniya, I’m just ... a bit ... happy to see Nu’est’s comeback” I lied, even my smile is a lie.

 

“You’ve been loving him as soon as they debuted right?” He asked and the answer is.

 

“Yes, well as a fan though, it is still different from the real love” I defended myself, I don’t want to show him the pitiful side of me.

 

2nd Person’s POV

 

Dong-wook sat beside you and stared at the TV blankly.

 

“Are you sure that is a love from a fan?” He asked once again, he doesn’t want you his dongsaeng to be in pain just by loving an idol that can’t even love you back.

 

“I’m okay, no worries” You mumbled as your eyes didn’t leave the screen still showing Aron’s face.

 

“Maybe you need a boyfriend” He blurted out all of a sudden which made you choked.

 

“B-bwo??” You asked with your eyes widened and rounded as a ball.

 

“I said I’m going to arrange a date for you and my nephew” He said with a teasing smile on his face.

 

“Oh no, please” You retorted in disbelief.

 

“Just give him a try, and you will surely like him, I swear!” His smile became a grin.

 

Eotteoke you sighed in frustration, but what he said is true, you need someone to divert your attention from thinking nothing but Aron.

 

“Arasso ...” You sighed in defeat as Dong-wook giggled like a girl and took his phone out and started mashing the keypad to call someone.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, he came back with a smile on his face; satisfied by what he just concocted.

 

“Two days from now, you’re gonna meet my nephew, Park Hyungsik” He said with a smirk or smile or grin in his face.

 

You just sighed in defeat as the alarm saying that it’s already time to open the store went off.

 

“It’s gonna be a busy day again” You breathe deeply and wore your apron and welcomed the customers entering the shop.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

A(N) : Just updated a treat for you guys :) sorry if Aron doesn't show in this chapter but no worries tomorrow's update will surely blew your minds off ... i think >_>

 

yeah and that is Hyungsik of Z:EA? i think yeah i just googled him earlier so i don't really know a thing about him :)

 

Please comment :)) you

 

Thanks :))