Chapter 8

Fate of two Lovers

 

Hae Ji’s POV

 

“BWO!!!!” I heard my sister shouted. It felt like thousands of volcanoes erupted at the same time!

 

I covered my ears as my sister went amok in front of me, my face paled and my hands are shaking when my sister unleash her secret endless nag,

 

“Are you out of your mind?” My thoughts were slashed when I heard the piercing shout of my sister.

 

“Unnie, m-mianhe, I don’t know what came over me.” I covered my face with my hands regretting what I did earlier.

 

“YOU ARE CRAZY!” My sister sighed in defeat as I continue to stare at the floor wanting to kill myself.

 

 

FLASHBACK.

 

“Dong-wook-ssi, one jjajangmyeon, two jin ramyeon, three Japchae for table 4” I shouted so that Dong-wook-ssi will surely hear it, that’s when my phone rang.

 

“Dong-wook-ssi, I’ll just answer this arasso? I’ll be back” I shouted once again and ran towards the door.

 

As soon as I am out of earshot, I quickly pulled out my phone from my apron and answered the call.

 

“Hello?” I asked, I don’t know who called me since numbers just showed in my screen.

 

“Hello? Hae ji?” The other line asked, Hmmm the voice sounds familiar.

 

“Neh? Who’s this?” I asked still confused.

 

“Hae ji, it’s Aron kwak” I heard him introduced himself, after that my heart suddenly beat faster.

 

“A-aron?!” I softly asked with disbelief in my voice.

 

“You don’t remember me again? Hae Ji ah~” I heard him faked a sob, Omo my heart (T^T)

 

“Aniya~” I replied, I suddenly remembered the time when we talked the whole night in the rooftop.

 

“So, I want to invite you in M!Countdown today” Did I heard him right? He is inviting me to M!Countdown???!!

 

“Omo Sure!” I quickly replied without even thinking twice, after realizing what I’ve just said I quickly covered my mouth. Pabo! You said that you’re going to forget about him!!

 

“Ahhh that’s a relief I already sent the tickets in your house, don’t forget to pick them up arasso? I’ll be expecting you tonight, bye~” He hung up the phone leaving a bewildered me staring blankly at the streets. EOTTEOKE!

 

 

Hae Ji’s POV

 

“Hae Ji, I really can’t go with you tonight, I have work!” I pouted as I stare at her with my puppy eyes.

 

“NO!” She firmly said and walked out of my sight. I’m doomed.

 

“UNNIE!!” I flopped myself on the sofa thinking of someone who will accompany me tonight, that’s when an idea popped into my mind.

 

I took the tickets and rushed outside praying with all my might that he is free tonight.

 

 

==================================================================================================================

 

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

Hae ji is standing in front of the ramen shop with her hands clasped together chanting a wish over and over again.

 

And as if on cue when Hae Ji was about to open the door, Dong-wook came out of the shop, they are both shocked since Hae Ji’s shift is already finished.

 

“Oh Hae Ji do you forgot something?” He asked as he wears his black jacket.

 

“Aniya Dong-wook-ssi, but are you going somewhere?” She asked, she hid the tickets behind her.

 

“Wae?” He asked with his brows raised.

 

“CanyougowithmeandaccompanymeinM!Countdown?” She quickly blurted all the words in one breathing which expectedly Dong-wook didn’t understand.

 

“What?” He asked with a confused expression on his face.

 

“Can you go with me to M!Countdown?” Her voice was shaking, this is her only hope.

A smirk was shown in Dong-wook’s calm face, he then started nodding, “Arasso, I’ll go with you, let’s just meet there arasso?” He said.

 

Pure joy enveloped Hae Ji’s heart, her boss saved her from pure humiliation. She thanked him over and over. After a few minutes she pulled out the ticket from his back but Dong-wook stopped her.

 

“Ahhh you keep it, I might lose it if you are going to give it to me now” He said while his hands are waving in front of him.


Hae Ji bowed with a smile on his face, she was saved! Dong-wook saved her! She felt that this is the happiest day of her life. She was literally skipping her way towards her house while clapping her hands merrily.

 

 

Hae Ji’s POV

 

Dong-wook-ssi is late! He should be here 10 minutes ago!

 

I sighed for the nth time as I took a glimpse of the line in front of the building. My eyes literally bulged out when I saw that they are starting to welcome fans. Where are you Dong-wook-ssi!!!

 

I was literally lost in my thoughts when a car suddenly stopped in front of me, as soon as I saw the car I know that there is something wrong here. And I ‘m right, Hyungsik came out of the car with a grin on his face. Dong-wook-ssi … why!!!!!

 

“Yeobo!” He suddenly shouted which made my mouth swung open.

 

“Am I too handsome? Aww jeez Yeobo don’t drool too much arasso?” He grinned more as he walk towards me, is he out of his little mind?!!!

 

“Why are you here?” I asked in a very calm voice since I don’t want to ruin my day because it is already ruined.

 

“For our second date! Uncle told me that you have a spare ticket and you don’t know who to invite so here I am being a good Yeobo for you!” The word Yeobo sent a horrifying chill in my spine, I am trying my best not to kill this person in front of me.

 

 “You want to die?” I asked with a smile on my face and my eyes are closed.

 

“Awww still shy my yeobo? Arasso I’ll just stop but let’s go already they are starting to close the door” He pointed at the entrance of the building and he was right. Oh my here goes nothing!.

 

 

==================================================================================================================

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

As soon as Hyungsik and Hae ji entered the vicinity, the girls are already waving their hands trying to get the attention of their Oppa even though some of them are obviously way too old to call the idols Oppa

 

As soon as Nu’est came out of the stage and stayed on their positions the whole stage went silent, but as soon as the song played, the war is about to start.

 

Fanchants echoed all throughout the place, some shouted how they love Nu’est while others continue to shout Oppa and the names of their respective bias.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Hae Ji’s squeal made Hyungsik jumped.

 

“YAH! YEOBO CALM DOWN!” Hyungsik shouted so that Hae ji can hear his voice but unfortunately Hae Ji was so engrossed in the performace of Nu’est.

 

Hae Ji and Hyungsik were like that the whole time, Hae ji with a sore throat and Hyungsik that turned into a deaf.

 

“For the nth time Hyungsik don’t whine like a girl.” Hae ji sighed when Hyungsik spewed nonsense about her fangirl mode.

 

“Whine like a girl? I almost lose my sense of hearing there!” Hyungsik groaned as he glared at her.

 

“Arasso arasso aissh --- “ Hae ji stopped from talking when she felt that her phone was vibrating.

 

She suddenly squealed when Aron was calling her again, Hyungsik literally jumped from his place when he heard the piercing squeal of Hae ji, now it is official he is now deaf.

 

Hae Ji calmed herself down, before answering the call, the thrill of fangirling is still lingering around her.

 

“Hello? Hae Ji I told someone to go there and fetch you and your friend, let’s have a talk here in our dressing room” He cheerfully said which made Hae Ji smile endlessly.

 

Hyungsik just stared at her as she enjoys smiling by herself with her phone. He felt a slight pain in his heart but he just shrugged it off and faked a cough.

 

“Ohh arasso I’ll be there with my friend” She said and sends a glare to Hyungsik. After the call she placed her phone back to her bag when suddenly a guy in black approached them.

 

“Miss Hae Ji?” He asked, Hae Ji nodded while Hyungsik just stared at her, “This way please” He continued and started to lead them to a certain part of the building.

 

The guard led them to the dressing rooms. They stopped in front of a door with a paper written Nu’est on it, Hae Ji’s heart started to beat faster again, she suddenly felt nervous so she unconsciously took Hyungsik’s hand and held it tightly which made Hyungsik stared at her.

 

Then the door opened and Aron saw that Hae Ji was holding a guy’s hand, the sight made his insides flipped, he suddenly felt uneasiness crawled in his body.

 

When Hae Ji saw Aron a warm smiled formed in her lips but when she saw that he is staring at something she followed it and saw that Aron is staring at her hand holding Hyungsik’s.

 

“Ahh it’s a misunderstanding Aron-ssi, he is the friend that I’m talking about” She muttered nervously and pushed Hyungsik towards Aron.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Hyungsik imnida,” He introduced himself then a smirk formed in his lips, “Hae Ji’s boyfriend” He continued which made both Hae Ji and Aron’s eyes widened.

 

Hae Ji immediately hit Hyungsik’s arm and waved her hands in front of Aron, “Sorry, he is such a nutcase, just ignore him.” She quickly said as she sends side glares to Hyungsik.

 

Aron’s hands tightened its gripped on the steel bars of the chair, he suddenly felt the urge to beat the life out of this guy, and then he suddenly remembered the incident where he saw Hae Ji with a guy in a restaurant, Is he the guy back then? Is he really Hae Ji’s boyfriend?

 

“So -----“ Aron’s words were cut when a sudden girl suddenly jumped out, it was Jiyeon. “Aron!” She suddenly giggled and ran towards his side.

 

Hae Ji, Hyungsik and Aron was shocked by the sudden entrance of the brown haired girl.

 

“Jiyeon? What are you doing here?” Aron asked her still confused.

 

“Aww of course I’m here for you!” She playfully slapped Aron’s arm then cutely giggled, which send chills in Hae Ji’s spine.

 

Hae Ji unintentionally glared at the purring girl in front of her, which Hyungsik saw and made him laugh.

 

“Oh Aron you have friends here? Care to introduce me?” Jiyeon smiled cutely at Hae Ji and Hyungsik.

 

“Annyeong I’m Hyungsik and this is Hae Ji” Hyungsik said to Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon did an aegyo and bowed, she then ran towards Hae Ji and hugged her, Hae ji was about to hug her back when Jiyeon suddenly whispered something to her. Don’t go near to Aron, you are just a fan, me and Aron is perfect so don’t intervene between us. She whispered in a very threatening tone.

 

“Hello Hae Ji, it’s nice to meet you” Jiyeon then turned to her cute side and smiled at her, which made Hae Ji flinched on her position and just nod.

 

Hyungsik saw what Jiyeon did and he also saw that Hae Ji’s face suddenly turned pale, as Hae Ji’s date he has to do something. Fast.

 

“Uhh sorry but me and Hae Ji needs to go now, right Hae Ji?” He asked the statue beside her.

 

“Ahh… N-neh” She stuttered then ran out of the room since she couldn’t really stand Jiyeon after what she did to her.

 

Hyungsik bowed and apologized then followed Hae Ji towards the car.

 

Hae Ji’s POV

 

I’m such a fool. you are a fool Hae JI!!

 

I ran as fast as I can towards Hyungsik’s car. I really felt horrified by what Jiyeon-ssi said to me, this is really not my day.

 

As soon as I reached his car, I started to cry when I remembered the pain I felt when I saw Jiyeon with Aron. Is she really not worth for neither Aron’s love nor even his time?

 

I was crying all the time when I left them, I’m such a fool for really thinking that Aron can love me, he just see me as one of his friend, JUST A FRIEND.

 

I felt Hyungsik’s hands on my shoulder and my hand trying to lead me inside the car.

 

“Hyungsik, Jiyeon is really pretty right?” I tried to sound happy but my tears muffled my voice.

 

“No you’re even prettier than her, remember that.” He firmly stated and drove away from the building.

 

 

==================================================================================================================

 

A(N) - Annyeong readers, i really feel sick today, my head is hurting like mad, but i have to post an update so here it is...

sorry if there's a mistake somewhere :)

 

Thanks :) don't forget to leave a comment :)