Chapter 7

Fate of two Lovers

 

 Hae Ji’s POV

 

Okay now I’m freaked out by the wacko in front of me named Hyungsik, seriously!

 

After we ate dinner and paid for the bill, he started dragging me towards his car, he said that he’s going to make me forget everything today. He drove to a place called lover’s peak, and you know what? We watched couples making out, I literally threw a fit inside his car forcing him to take me home.

 

After a few hours he finally gave up and we left the place, but you know what? I really regretted that move of mine, after spending a few hours starng at the couples making out, we went into a placed filled with drunken masters!

 

Hyungsik was laughing at the whole time as he treat that place a big dodging game! He was literally dodging every wobbling drunkard on the road, he turned, took a sharp pause then spinning like mad, his hands are widely spread as he sometimes tip toed his way dodging them, and I was there following his lead, and yes you guess it, with my arms widely spread too.

 

We spent some few minutes of our life there just dodging them, some saw us and literally laughed their guts out as they point at us which made me really red!

 

And another one, when I saw a drunkard running furiously towards me, my whole body went numb because of the pure terror I felt that time, I can’t even move, and that’s when I saw Hyungsik as my knight in shining armor, he literally flew right in front of me and kicked the hell out of the drunk guy.

 

After the entire monstrosity that that guy pulled we went into a park, a very quiet park. I sat on the swing and so as he, I pushed myself which made the swing rock back and forth, I feel free whenever I do that, and that’s the only time that Aron suddenly crossed in my mind, as the swing slowly halted so as my mood.

 

I was busy with my own little world that I didn’t realize that Hyungsik was about to flick my forehead.

 

“Yah!” I shouted which made him jumped back and raised his hands as if he was doing karate.

 

“Why did you suddenly turned all gloomy?” He asked as he retreated back to his own little swing.

 

I ignored him and started pushing myself again, and then he suddenly stopped the swing with his hand.

 

“I asked a question, you should answer it, let’s be civilize okay?” He accused, which literally made my mouth gaped wide open like whoa! Civilize? Do you really now what Civilize means??!.

 

“It’s nothing, let’s go I’m already tired” I whined and stood up from the swing and walked towards the car.

 

 

Hae Ji’s POV

 

I don’t want to talk about Aron and fortunately Hyungsik can read minds because he didn’t muttered a single word about what happened in the park.

 

The few minutes of driving to home felt like hours as I continued to sigh while Hyungsik ignores me.

 

Finally he stopped the car in front of my house, he quickly stepped out of the car and opened my door, he then offered his hand which I accepted and used it for balance as I walked outside.

 

“Thanks Hyungsik-ssi for spending the night with me” I weakly said because I’m already tired and Aron my last energy.

 

“It’s okay, just call me whenever you have some spare time, I really like your company. Oh and just call me Hyungsik, but you can also add Oppa if you like” He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, ok now my knight in shining armor turned into a psycho.

 

“Go home!” I shouted and stomped my feet like a kid.

 

He just laughed and hopped towards the driver’s seat, before he entered the car he waved and blew an air kiss to me, I gave him a mortified look and quickly turned around and entered my comfy home.

 

“Unnie!” I shouted as I came out of my room dressed in pajama, I saw my unnie sitting in front of the TV with a box of popcorn on her lap.

 

I quickly ran towards her and jumped in the couch and took a handful of popcorn and started eating it one by one.

 

“So what are you watching?” I asked as I turned my gaze on the TV which made me choke because I saw Aron and the whole Nu’est.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

The whole Nu’est was being interviewed in a show called Night with the Idols.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! We now present you Nu’est, Again!” The MC joked which made the audience laugh.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, we’re Urban electro band, Nu’est imnida” They introduced themselves and bowed, after that they sat on their respective seats with smiles plastered on their faces.

 

“So Nu’est are you ready for your comeback?” He asked which made the fans shout ‘saranghaeyo’.

 

Nu’est waited for the fans to calm down first before they answered the question, the leader JR took the mic and answered with full of confidence on his tone, “Ahh yes we are very ready so we expect  ㄴㅇㅅㅌ to support us once again” And as expected the fans screamed on top of their lungs.

 

The MC hushed the fans first before continuing the interview, “So I have a question for Aron-ssi here” He said which made Aron flinched from his seat.

 

“Ah yes?” Aron asked in english which made the girls squeal once again.

 

“Aron-ssi stopped speaking in English the girls are loud” He joked once again which made the whole Nu’est laugh.

 

“Okay Aron-ssi, you do know that, Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon of T-ara said that you are her ideal guy” The MC stopped when the girls from the audience started crying while some of them shouted ‘Aniya’

 

“Any reaction from the ideal guy?” Heasked, Aron is at loss of words, that’s when JR nudged his arm and gave him a meaningful stare.

 

Aron sighed softly before smiling, “Ahh yes Jiyeon-ssi is my ideal girl too” He said with full of enthusiasm which made the fangirls cries louder.

 

The MC clapped his hands like a seal and hushed the crowd, “Then would you give a video letter for her?” This made the fans go wild again.

 

Aron’s chest tightened but the whole Nu’est just shot him a glare, “A-ahh, ehh … J-jiyeon-ssi I would like to go to a date with you, if you have some spare time” He said which made the MC, Nu’est and fangirls squeal.

 

“Ahhh the advantages of being young” The MC mumbled, “Then I guess it’s the right time to welcome are special guest” The MC stood up from the stool and walked beside Aron, “Let’s greet, Park Jiyeon of T-ara!” He shouted.

 

Aron gasped softly and so as the other members of the group, the fans squealed some cried while some just rooted for the future couple.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” Jiyeon greeted cutely and sat at the stool gave by the MC which was placed beside Aron.

 

“Jiyeon-ssi, so what is your reaction for the video letter our Aron-ssi here did earlier?” The MC grinned innocently.

 

Jiyeon smiled and turned to Aron, “I would like to go to a date with you Aron-ssi” She said with full of cuteness in her voice.

 

Aron was just staring at her, nodding while still shocked from what had happened to him.

 

==============================================================================================================

 

Hae Ji’s POV

 

Jiyeon and Aron, two idols … they are … perfect

 

I felt my chest tightened all of a sudden I find it hard to breathe, I shouldn’t act like this since I already expected that nothing will happen between me and Aron, but why does it hurt so much?

 

“Hae ji” I heard my sister mumbled, sadness is present in her voice.

 

“Unnie, they look so good together” I suddenly blurted out, my mouth is moving in its own, it hurts so much that I can’t think straight right now.

 

“Hae ji, just go upstairs” I saw my sister went into the TV and pushed the off button.

 

“Unnie, they are really perfect, they really look good together, they should go out and date exclusively” Lies, words that are coming out of my mouth is nothing but lies.

 

“Hae ji, let’s go” She grabbed my arm and started to pull me up from the couch but I was so dumbstruck by the scene I just saw earlier, my whole body went numb in an instant.

 

“Unnie, this is what they mean by the saying match made in heaven right? An idol for an idol, but … but why does it hurt so much?” I felt my tears fell and ran on my cheeks, I placed my hand on my chest because it hurts so much.

 

My sight went blurry because of the tears that welled in my eye, all I know is that Aron and Jiyeon is together, my heart is broken into pieces and now my unnie is trying all her best to comfort me.

 

I may be a mere fan, but my love for Aron is pure. I love Aron kwak, not Aron of Nu’est.

 

========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

 

A(N) : Hello! i updated once again, and i'm really tired T^T

So how is my readers??

Sorry for the sudden change of POV

I found that using 3rd person's POV is much easier than 2nd person's POV :)

Thank you!!!!