Chapter 1

Fate of two Lovers

“Unnie! I’m going now!” You shouted, you pulled your scarf upwards covering your mouth, the feeling of coldness couldn’t penetrate the jacket that Aron gave you, just by having the thought of you wearing his jacket always makes you giggle and fangirling.

 

The weather is cold but you still have to go to your work so took slow steps from the white soft snow, you suddenly remembered the time where you and Aron spent the whole night on top of the rooftop, the thought made you smile once again, you felt alive whenever you always think about that event and Aron.

 

You hummed as you walked towards your workplace, various kinds of people saw you some even stared at you weirdly but you just bowed towards them and smile, this kinds of things are normal to you since you are a very fangirl towards Aron and Nu’est.

 

At last after a few walks from your house, you finally arrived at your workplace; a ramen shop. You work there as a waiter, walking back and forth is something normal for you, as you open the door you saw that it was empty since it is still too early for people to eat ramen, the ringing sound of that came from the door was heard by the owner of the shop, It’s Dong-wook, Choi Dong-wook.

 

“Dong-wook-ssi annyeonghaseyo” You bowed in front of him then closed the door since flakes of snow are trying to enter.

 

“Ohhh you’re early again Hae Ji” He smiled at you which gave you a very warm and accepting feel.

 

“It’s better to be early than late” You chuckled as you walked towards the counter and went behind it, you took an apron and wore it but you can’t tie it so Dong-wook helped you.

 

“Aissh you could have just asked me to help you, it’s too painful to see you like that” He said as he tied a knot at your back.

 

“Hahaha mianhe” You replied, after he tied your apron, you bowed to him and went into the storage room of the shop.

 

You saw that the ingredients are well organized and neatly categorized, which you know that the one who organized it was Dong-wook since he is so meticulous when it comes to being organized, punctual and net.

 

“Hey, Dong-wook-ssi you sure do love cleaning huh?” You shouted from the storage room, you took a small sack of flour to place it on the kitchen table.

 

“Neh~ being clean is something we should do since we are operating a food store” You heard him said as he was cleaning the tables one by one with a piece of cloth.

 

Seeing Dong-wook like that, he looked like he is the most perfect father that you can have, you always because even though he is at the right age, he neither has a wife nor a girlfriend.

 

“Watching you like that makes me want to marry you Dong-wook-ssi” You joked since the atmosphere inside the shop is a bit stiff.

 

 Dong-wook just laughed and continued to clean the tables, you giggled as you took a cloth to clean the counter table and the other tables to help him, but even though you’re busy Aron is still popping from your head, it feels like whenever you try to avoid thinking about him, the more he always appear to your mind.

 

But your thoughts were disturbed by the sound of a bell coming from the door, “A customer?” You whispered as you turn to the direction where the door is.

 

A man wearing heavy clothes came in, Dong-wook motioned to you to assist him since he is still busy from the things he need to ready in the kitchen, you gave him a small bow and walked towards the customer, “Welcome sir, what do you want to order?” You asked as you saw that the man already took a seat in front of the counter.

 

He pointed at the image of a spicy ramen and said a few things, you nodded and wrote it on the note you have, after taking his order you went to Dong-wook and gave him the paper, the guy nodded since he quickly understood what you meant to say, he quickly cut the ingredients, boiled and arranged it in a bowl.

 

After a few minutes, the ramen was served to the guy wearing shades, he ate it in a very hasty manner which made you to raise a brow, you watched him from a far place as he continue to eat the last pieces of the ramen, after that he raised his hand, which you already know that he is asking for the bill, you quickly went to him and gave him a piece of paper, he pulled out his wallet and placed it on the paper you just gave, you bowed down and expecting him to leave but you was shocked when you saw that he was standing in front of you.

 

“So you really forgot my voice after we met last 3 months” The guy said as he slowly took off his glasses which really made your mouth gaped wide open.

 

“ARON?!” You gasped.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea suddenly popped inside my head which lead me to updating this fic :)

 

so yeah mianhe for the boring update :)