Chapter 2

Fate of two Lovers

 

Aron placed his hand on his mouth motioning you to keep quiet which you easily realized so you covered your mouth with your hands.

 

Dong-wook titled his head as he tries to grasp the situation and that’s when you look at him while your hands are clasped together. Dong-wook took a peek to at the clock then nodded at you.

 

You smiled and quickly went at the door to close it and placed a close sign outside, after that you went to Aron again and motioned your hands saying that he should sit, he smiled and sat on the chair beside him, then Dong-wook started at you for a moment then left the room and went upstairs.

 

The place is so quiet that you can hear the snow falling on the roof, small drops from the faucet and the noise that the heater made.

 

“So...” Aron initiated the conversation which made you jumped, unfortunately he saw you panicked which made him let out a small laugh.

 

“You haven’t change this past few months” He said to you which send thousand bolts of tiny electricity all over your body, you hearing his voice personally like this is what you missed the most.

 

You awkwardly turned your head since you can’t look at him in the eyes, because if you saw him staring at you, you will surely melt in an instant even though it’s so cold.

 

 You heard soft chuckles coming from him, you raised your head only to see that he is smiling at you, you suddenly felt hot and your cheeks are surely tinted with cherry red color.

 

“So ... how are you?” He asked.

 

You are so nervous, you don’t what to say to him, *I miss you!* is the words that popped up from your head, you suddenly shook your head to erase that thought and stared at him.

 

“I’m ... fine, how did you know that I am working here?” You asked, your heart beat faster than normal, you breathe in softly so that we would not hear it.

 

“I saw someone wearing my jacket and I wished that it was you, and luckily it is really you” He smiled once again, those smile that you fell in love with, you chuckled a bit but quickly hid it behind your hand.

 

“Fate is helping both of us after all” You blurted out all of a sudden; you suddenly panicked and fanned yourself with your hand.

 

“Yes fate was helping me since you forgot to tell me your name” Aron pouted which you really found so cute, you suddenly stood up and walked towards him while your hands are doing a grabby motion, you felt a sudden urge to pinch his cheeks but before you almost reach him, you came back to senses and stopped, you leveled your sight to his and slowly pulled down your hands.

 

“You really didn’t change” Aron laughed once again which made you really embarrassed, you quickly retreated back to your seat and covered your face with your apron.

 

“Hae Ji” You mumbled behind your apron, Aron stared at you with a confused look so you took off the apron and neatly folded it and placed it on top of the table, “I said my name is Hae Ji” You shyly said.

 

Aron blinked a few times before a smile formed on his face, he slowly stood up from his seat and walked towards you, he then pulled out his hand and grabbed yours, he softly shook it, “Nice to meet you Hae Ji, I’m Aron, Kwak Aron” You felt electricity ran in your fingers when he held it, is this the feeling of love? Or you’re just shocked because an idol touched your hand.

 

You felt your heart skipped a beat after what Aron did to you, images of you and Aron on a cheesy scenery crossed your mind, just like what fangirls always imagine with their biases, that’s when you suddenly pulled your hand away from him and placed it on your chest.

 

Aron was a bit surprised on what you did, he scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly, “S-sorry, I didn’t mean to make you feel uneasy” He apologized, you felt a bit guilty on what you did so you waved your hands in front of him, “N-no it’s nothing, I guess I’m just glad that you’re standing in front of me” You bravely said which made Aron smile like there’s no tomorrow.

 

------------------------------------------------------

A small update again :) good night my readers i'll be back .... one day xD