Chapter 12

Fate of two Lovers

With a simple black one piece dress, she looked at the mirror and fixed her hair a bit. Knocks suddenly appeared from the door. “Come in.” She said as she continues to fix her bangs. From the door, her sister entered the room with her arms crossed on her chest. “Oh, you look good Hae Ji.” She complimented as she circles the look of her. “Unnie, just good?” She faked a sob and acted as if her words hurt her. “Pabo.” She chuckled before sitting on her bed and crossed her legs. She just laughed in front of the mirror. She turned to her with her hands in the air, showing her getup. “So Unnie how is it?” She turned around a few times showing her everything. “I told you its good!” She raised her hand and formed it into a makeshift gun and pointed at her. “Aron will surely never leave you, bang!” She joked while Hae Ji acted as if she was hit by a bullet.

A ring of the doorbell stopped their foolishness. Hae Ji clapped her hand and squealed inwardly as she stares at her sister with sparkling eyes. The other one shook her head and slowly stood up. “Fine, I’ll open the door, aissh.” She hissed and stepped out of the room. Hae Ji slowly followed her down; still her heart thumping in excitement and nervousness, she is going to have a date with an idol!!

“Yes, she’s already ready, and I think she’s already spazzed out too much.” Her sister smiled sheepishly as she opened the door for Aron, the guy is wearing a simple black long sleeve with gray T-shirt inside it, with a necklace on his neck. He smiled at the words he heard from his sister, he took a step inside and looked around only to see Hae Ji in a black dress which made him stare at her for about a minute or more. “Ahh … Aron is everything okay?” Hae Ji’s sister asked when she saw how Aron stares at her sister. “Well anyways, you two enjoy the night okay!” She smiled and literally pushed Hae Ji off of their house.

Everything was so awkward between them when her sister closed the door, completely starting their date. Aron scooted closer and cleared his throat after that he moved his hand in midair with his head turned in the opposite. “Y-you’re really … beautiful.” He whispered and bit his lips.

A smile formed in her face as she stare at the hand of Aron, she slowly took it, wrapping her fingers on his hand. “Thanks, you’re really handsome as always … Aron.” She smiled sweetly but her cheeks showed some sign of shyness because it was tinted with pure red.

Aron guide her towards the car, opening the door for her and smiled. Without any words slip from , she entered the car and saw how comfy she is inside it. She eyed Aron who was walking in front of the car towards his chair; he opened it and sat on the driver’s seat with a nervous smile on his face.

 

O

 

They had already spent half of their ride in silence, no one even dared to start a conversation but they caught themselves catching some sneaky glimpse of each other’s face. A blush is visible on Aron’s face and so as Hae Ji’s. That’s the time when Hae Ji finally broke the ice, “So uh … how’s … Jiyeon?” If only Hae Ji can facepalm herself without losing her grace, she could’ve really do it, unlimited times. How can she bring up Jiyeon in their date?? Seriously Hae Ji … you need to fix some nuts inside your brain.

Aron was shocked by what she asked, he slowly blinked and his lips formed into a thin line. “She’s … okay.” He replied, short and simple. Hae Ji took that as a sign to stop herself from asking another question about her, she placed her hands on her lap with her purse under it and just focused her eyes on the flashing lights outside the car.

 

O

 

A few more minutes and they arrive in their destination. It was a restaurant, a simple dinner that was planned quickly of Aron. He opened his own car door and quickly ran towards Hae Ji’s side to open hers. “Thanks.” She said as she successfully took a foot out of the car while Aron was holding her hand, supporting her every step.

With hands tied to each other, they entered the said restaurant; Aron already has worn his shades to at least hide his presence so that he would not cause a ruckus inside the restaurant, which Hae Ji understands. The waiter guides them to their rented room, he opened the grand door which revealed a very beautiful, fairytale like designs of the walls and so as how the tables and utensils are used and was placed beautifully.

Aron pulled the chair for her and waited for her to sit on it before he walked towards his own end and sat there. With his hands clenched with each other on top of the table, he stare at the beautiful physique of her, admiring her goddess like face. She was really beautiful. He thought as he remembered her face from before, the time where they met at the first time.

The waiter went inside the room and placed various kinds of appetizers on the table. After that he left the upcoming couple to savor their day and enjoy their food. Aron smiled at how mannered Hae Ji is, but he seriously don’t care about manners, all he knows is that the beautiful girl who moved his heart from that time is now in front of him.

After 30 minutes of non stop talking about their daily lives, Aron suddenly felt the need to use the comfort room. He pushed himself away from the table and excused himself and took his leave. Hae JI was inside the room, still smiling from what she is currently experiencing right now, she felt like she’s in cloud 9 or something, the happiness she is feeling right now couldn’t be put into words.

 

O

 

Aron on the other hand, finally saw the comfort room. As he was about to turn the knob, the females comfort room opened revealing the least girl he would like to see; Jiyeon of T-ara. “Omo, Oppa!” She squealed and quickly clung on his arms, hugging it. “Why are you here?” She asked, with full of innocence and aegyo in her voice.

“A-a-ahh … I’m here with Hae Ji, we are just eating dinner, you?” He pulled his hand away from the knob, and gently pulled his arm from Jiyeon’s deadly hug. “Ohh … Hae Ji is here?” She asked with a pout and a raised brow. Aron slowly nodded and smiled. “Yes …” He just replied and was about to turn the knob again when Jiyeon stopped him.

“Oppa, can I borrow your phone?” She asked all of a sudden which made Aron looked at her with a confused expression. No matter how confused he is, he doesn’t want to be rude, so he just pulled his phone from his pocket and gave it to her. “Ohh thanks Oppa, go now, do your business inside the comfort room and I will wait for you here.” She said and walked towards a wall, and leaned her back on it. Aron nodded and entered the male’s comfort room.

“Hmmm so you’re here Hae Ji?” She whispered as she eye the contact number of Hae Ji. “Let’s see if you really trust Aron oppa.” She smirked and clicked her tongue as she finally finished concocting a plan for her.

Hae Ji was staring at the seat where Aron was seating, then she realized that she have never called Aron ‘Oppa’ “Maybe I should try to call him that.” She whispered in midair completely wanting to do that, but quickly shook her head. “No … I can’t we have the same age … but … Jiyeon calls him Oppa even if we are all born in the same year.” She formed her line into a thin line when her phone vibrated.

‘ Hae Ji, come to the back part of the restaurant, I have prepared something special for you.’ That text made Hae Ji feel nervous, excited and confused, but since it came from Aron, she smiled and walked outside of the rented room and towards the place that ‘Aron’ texted him.

 

O

 

The place was really dark, no lights, and no people, no everything. The place gave her goosebumps when the wind blew from her side. She hugged herself and rubbed to make some friction to at least warm herself up. “Aron?” She whispered as she continues to walk like a blind woman.

There she saw a shed, her phone beeped once again. It came from Aron, ‘Enter the Shed, I’ll be waiting for you’ was what he read from his text. Her being a bit naïve followed it; she turned the knob and entered the dark shed. Then all of a sudden, the door swung close again. She heard sounds of chain from the other side of the door, she quickly slammed the door wanting to open it, but much to her dismay, she struggling and knocking on the door is futile.

She pulled out her phone and tried to call Aron, but her call couldn’t seem to reach him, maybe because his phone is turned off or his battery died. She hugged her phone as if her life depends on it. No words slipped out of her lips as she slowly kneeled and sat behind the chained doors, hugging her knees and completely crying for help. 

 




 

Another late reply!

Thanks for waiting my readers!

How was your day? night?

Comment what you felt after reading the paragraphs above!