Chapter 10

Fate of two Lovers

Hae Ji was surprised by what Hyungsik did. In instinct, Hae Ji quickly pushed him aside, and slapped him on the face. She was stupefied by what he did; she felt shivers ran in his spine.  She then took a few steps away from him; unfortunately she hit a sand box which made her fall on it.

 

Hyungsik quickly pulled her hand towards him, caging him once again in his strong arms, not wanting to release her again. “Be careful.” He whispered as he slowly pulled back, despite the fact that he doesn’t want it.

 

“W-what did you say earlier?” She asked. She couldn’t read what’s inside his mind anymore, for Hae Ji, Hyungsik is an colorless canvass.

 

“Like what I said, use me so that you can forget everything about Aron.” He repeated once again, he placed his hand behind him clenching it a bit.

 

“B-but why? We’re just mere strangers.” What she said is right, they are just mere strangers and yet, why is this guy kept on insisting that she can use him to move on about Aron.

 

Hyungsik snapped his finger as he walks slowly towards her. “You’re right, we’re just mere strangers. That’s why it’s okay for you to use me since; I know that I will not or never fall in love to you.” His cockiness came back again which ticked Hae Ji’s patience.

 

“I don’t want to play your game Hyungsik.” She shook his head as she slowly takes few steps away from him and towards the car. “Let’s just go home.”

 

Hyungsik sighed as he follows her. “But I’m serious!” He kept on insisting his brilliant plan to her, “No means no …” She mumbled as her back is still facing Hyungsik.

 

They both arrive at the car as Hae Ji took the initiative to open her own door, but Hyungsik stopped her, and opened it himself, making a gentleman gestures for her to enter the car. She shook her head and sat on the comfy chair inside. Hyungsik ran to his side and entered it.

 

Dead silence echoed the four cold corners of the car. Because of what Hyungsik suggested, Hae Ji became uneasy all throughout the ride, she always feels that she did something unforgivable or something, it baffled her mind.

 

Hyungsik chuckled when he saw the flabbergasted state of her. Hae Ji heard it, she shot a glare at him, shutting him up from all the chuckles he was about to do.

 

“Shut up, now I’m all confused because of what you said.” She suddenly blurted out, crossing her arms.

 

“Wae? I just said something that can or maybe will help you; I’m the good person here.” He shook his head, faking a sob as if he was hurt by Hae Ji’s words.

 

“Who in their right mind would say those kinds of things?!” She sighed as she was really tired of trying to understand what Hyungsik was thinking.

 

Hyungsik laughed at how frustrated Hae Ji is, “I believe that what I said is just simple, use me so that you can move on.” He said as if he doesn’t care what might happen to him, nor might Hae Ji think about him.

 

“That’s the reason why I’m confused now; I bet you still have thousands of girls waiting for you at every hotel room in seoul!” She groaned, weary because of Hyungsik’s out of this world antics.

 

Hyungsik slowly shook his head, still his gaze on the road. “Aniya, I already broke with them when we two met at the restaurant, I told you, you piqued my interest.” He said, feeling a bit proud on the words he said.

 

“Play boy, I’m not interested in your kind of guy.” She said bluntly.

 

“Aww that hurts, I’m not a playboy, they are the one who wants to play with me, I was just being nice to accompany them.” He joked as the car was once again filled with his laughter.

 

“Yeah, and that’s what I call playboy, just drive me home, I’m too tired.” She shut her eyes slowly; she doesn’t want to hear any of Hyungsik’s jokes anymore.

 

Hyungsik glanced at him then back to the road with a smile on his face.

 

After a few minutes of silence, they finally arrived in front of her house. “Finally.” Hae Ji smiled as she open her door, but as usual, Hyungsik stopped him so that he can open it by himself.

 

 After Hyungsik performed his gestures, Hae Ji finally took a step outside. “So, uh thanks for spending the day and night with me.” She said, bowing a little.

 

Hyungsik smiled as he walked towards his car, he then bowed also. “It’s okay, let’s hang out again.” He smirked as he waves his phone in front of her.

 

Hae Ji shook her head and started walking towards the door step, but she stopped when she heard Hyungsik called her name.

 

“Wae?” She asked, a little bit irritated, because she wants to sleep now.

 

“What is said earlier is true, if you need someone to forget Aron, use me … don’t worry, I only do this to you because you’re special to me.” He gave him a wink and went inside the car, driving it away from her house.

 

“YAH! HYUNGSIK!!” Hae Ji shouted, her arms fell on her sides as she lazily went inside her house.

 

“What a day…” She groaned.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

 

Annyeong my readers, sorry for the lame update its already 11:28 PM here ...

Too sleepy, good night my beloved readers~~ <3

I love you all, please leave some comments about my fanfic :))

BSpade Stories

^

Click here to view my other stories thank you~

i still have some homework to do .. bye~ ^_^