Chapter 9: Only Time Will Tell

Finally Fallen

Chapter 9: Only Time Will Tell

“Oppa I am half vampire.” I looked at him waiting for his reaction, but there was nothing. Did he thing I was joking or something.

Wooyoung looked at me and laughed, “Half Vampire you. Never! I would have known if you were.”

“I am one Wooyoung Oppa.” I looked at him with cold eyes and sighed. I stood up and eyed him to follow me.” Do you think I would lie about something like that?” He got up and put cash down for the bill.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dongho have you seen Seoyoung since she returned with Kevin and Kibum. The company just called and said she is not picking up her phone. She has her music video shoot today.” Alexander asked.

“I don’t know where she is. Did you check noona’s room?” Dongho asked looking up from his knitting. He was not playing video games for once.

“I just checked there and she isn’t in her room.” Alexander looked at the Knitting Maknae. He was pacing back and forth worrying over her.

“Did you check the bathroom?” Dongho did not look up from his knitting. He looked so focused, not caring what was going on around him.

“Kevin just came out of there and now Kibummie is in there.” Alexander sat down next to Dongho. He placed a head on Dongho’s shoulder. “Dongho, I know you know where Seoyoung is. I smell her sent on you.” Alexander sniffed Dongho. “Where is our cute Dongsange go?”

“She said she had to meet an old friend who called her. She said she was going to bring me back sweets if I kept my mouth shut. I guess I am not getting any sweets now.” Dongho went back to his knitting. Knitting helped keep his mind at ease and not want to attack anyone. He knew his control was not perfect.

“Dongho if she goes out alone she might be attacked by that guy again. Why didn’t you stop her?” Alexander got up and grabbed his jacket. “I’m going to see where she went. Is there anything else you are not telling me?” Alexander asked placing a hand on Dongho’s head and rubbing it like he was his puppy dog.

“She went to a café to meet her childhood friend. The café is not far from here.” Dongho puffed out his cheeks, “now I don’t get my sweets.”

“I will buy you sweets.” Alexander said as he headed to the door. “Don’t tell the others where I am going. They all would want to come and it will cause a ruckus.”

“Ok Hyung! My lips are sealed.” Dongho said as he continued kitting.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lead Wooyoung into an alley and leaned against the wall. “I’m telling to the truth. I have become a half vampire. I have been like this for w few years now. I let myself get taken advantage of.” I grabbed onto Wooyoung’s jacket and pulled him towards me. I opened my mouth and showed him my fangs. “I am a half vampire.”

He looked at me with wide eyes, “So you are one of them.” He placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me gently against the wall. “That is why you disappeared. I asked about you and they said you took time off. Hey lied to me. Do you know how worried I have been about you?” He looked me in the eyes, “The thought of me hunting you is something I do not wish to do.”

“They erased my memory and I woke up in an apartment alone with a new one. My full memory just returned a few days ago. I remember everything and my mission is not over until the vampire who did this to me is dead.” I looked at him, “It’s the only way I will get peace for what he did to me.”

“Are you sure you can finish him off. You are somewhat connected to him. Wait what have you been doing while you have not been hunting.” He asked me.

“I’m debuting under NH Media this week as a soloist.” I looked at him.

“WHAT don’t know that the company is made up of Vampires?” Wooyoung looked at me. “Do you know what would happen to you? Half Vampire’s blood is wanted more than anything. I don’t want to lose you again.” He pulled me into a warm, protective hug.

“That’s kind of going to be difficult because…” I heard someone call my name.

“Yaaa, Wooyoung let go of my cute, adorable dongsaeng you sneaky vampire hunter.” Alexander said walking over to Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked at Alexander and then me with shocked eyes.

“Do you think I’m going to give you my childhood friend?” Wooyoungs eyes turned cold. “I’m not giving her up again. I already lost her once already you blood leech.”

“Well I do not want to lose my dongsaeng so please return her. She lives with U-Kiss anyway.” Alexander said. “We are protecting her and we intend on doing so. We have been keeping an eye on her since she joined NH media. Not let go of her, it’s not safe for her right now. She is a half vampire as you know now since Seoyoung had to say something.”

“What do you mean it’s not safe for her? It’s not safe for her to be around you.” Wooyoung let go of me and looked at Alexander. It looked like they were going to fight “You’re a vampire and could hurt her. Vampires have no control when they get that look of lust in their eyes. It’s disgusting.”

“Nothing has happened yet! Do you think Kibummie and I will not let anything happen to Seoyoung.” Alexander said sighing looking at Wooyoung with cold eyes.

“You don’t know much about her if you are calling her Seoyoung. I know her English name that she used to use when she was like me.” Wooyoung smirked.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could not take it. When Whooyoung hug ended I walked out of the ally and saw Soohyun leaning against his car. “Soohyun Oppa what are you…” He took my hand and dragged me along. He opened the door for me and pushed me in it gently. I started to wonder what was wrong. “Oppa where are we going?”

“So you don’t have to see something that is not good for you to see.” Soohyun said as he looked at me. “Don’t worry Xander hyung will not do anything to you boyfriend. We just sensed something bad in the area and we need to get you back to our dorm. It’s much safer at our dorm. Why did you sneak out to see Wooyoung away?”

“That’s my business and not yours.” I watched Soohyun drive fast and quickly come to a stop. “Yaa you need to tell us the truth about everything. How do you know Wooyoung? Do you know what he is?”

“He is a Childhood friend and yes I know what he is because I used to be just like him.” I looked at him. “He called me wanting to meet up again. Is there any wrong in that OPPA” I said cutely and I noticed him blush slightly.

“Were here.” He got out of his car and opened the door for me. He took my hand and pulled me into the dorm. “What do you mean by that?” I’m happy her only heard only part of what I said.

Once I entered the dorm after Soohyun feeling angry and relieved at the same time. Not that I did not like seeing Wooyoung again our relationship is going to be different now. I felt someone hug me from behind. His touch felt warm and made me blush. I looked over and saw...

Authors Bite: Mwhahahahahaha another cliff hanger. Evil Momo. A little of AlDong in here. I lvoe their releationship. Wooyoung is shocked but doesn;t want to hurt her. Xander and Soohyung to the rescue. O_O omg who hugged her. Lalala who made her blush lalala you willl have to wail. MOMORANGER OUT.GIVE ME FEEDBACK.!

Please if you haven't seen my other fics check them out...

7Kisses University

Choco-o-Love

Stylish Kiss

and

A Song Calling For You One More Time

!