Chapter 17: Yearning

Finally Fallen

Chapter 17: Yearning

“What” the six other boys yelled at us. I don’t want them to know, it is bad enough that Kibum saw everything about what happened to my parents, me and Wooyoung, how I became a half vampire, and how I cannot see my little sister.

Kibum looked at my facial express and looked at the rest of U-Kiss. “It is not my story to tell. It’s up to Seoyoung to tell you not me.”

Dongho climbed up onto the bed and was right in front of my face. “Noona can you tell us what Bummie Hyung knows.” Dongho started to use aegyo on me and it was hard to resist his cute antics.

---

A week has past and I was told not to go to my activities after I fainted. I have been yearning to perform again. I will be singing a duet with Alexander oppa called ‘Your Love.’ I was recording in the recording studio when Alexander arrived at the studio.

I did not notice that he was hear at first since I my eyes were closed and I was too my singing. My passion was for this song. The song “Your Love” is about love and how my feelings were for a certain someone who was not singing this song with me.

---

Alexander looked at Seoyoung sing in the booth as he sat down on the couch. She looked great in anything. He looked at Seoyoung in her black sweatshirt and denim shorts and listened to her sweet voice that was so pure even if she was a half vampire.

“Xander…” the manager said as he waved a hand in front of his face. There was no answer.

Alexander was mesmerized by Seoyoung’s voice. He watched her place her hand on the microphone and sing more passionately.

“XANDER” he yelled and Alexander fell off the couch.

“Manager hyung I’m sorry it’s just.” He looked at Seoyoung who was coming out of the recording booth. “Seoyoung siii.” Alexander stood up and pulled Seoyoung into a hug. “Your song is great I can’t wait to perform and record with you.” He let go and headed into the booth.

---

I did not expect a hug from Alexander oppa. I sat on the couch and thought about Kibum and Kevin. Something was up with Kevin and Kibum lately all they do was argue. It was probably my fault for leading them on. I started to fall asleep on the couch a few hours must have passed when I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and saw Alexander smiling at me like a dork; I saw up rubbing my eyes.

“Did you sleep well my sweet Seoyoung.” Alexander handed me bottle water. My hand toughed his making me feel all warm. I was feeling dizzy once again and moments like these were occurring often. I did not know how to explain this.”

“No not really. I don’t know what’s wrong with me I been really tired lately and my body feels weak.” I got up and fell to the floor, but I was caught by Alexander who pulled me into a warm hug.

“I don’t know what it is we should figure it out.” Alexander gave me a piggy back ride and headed out of the company.

“But Alexander Oppa. I’m half vampire and half human, if we go to the hospital they will know what I am.”

“Ummm I’m taking you home to get rest. KIbummie knows about this stuff better than me since his brother Hyung Junnie Hyung is also a vampire with the rest of SS501. Young Saeng Hyung met a half vampire before he might be able to help.”

“Ne” I rested my head on Alexander’s shoulder and fell asleep once again.

---

Alexander walked into U-Kiss dorm and heard two people yelling as soon as he got in there. He knew who it was fighting because the other members had schedules tonight. HE noticed Kibum and Kevin having an argument about something. It must be something stupid because their arguments were always about something ridiculous.

“She is not a piece of meat Kevin you have to stop looking at her like she is food. I know that you want a taste of her blood, but you’re not going to get a taste of it. She is not something you can feed on.” Kibum was chasing Kevin around the counter and stopped digging his nails into the counter.

“Yaaahh why did you get to taste her twice hyung. Mr. I have all the control in the world. I will not hurt a fly. HYUNG you liar.” Kevin said as he glared at Kibum with his fangs showing.

“Yahhhh she let me and don’t give me that look Kevin. You lost your sweet image forever. I liked it better when you weren’t corrupted.” Kibum shot a cold glare back at him. Both boys didn’t notice Alexander watching them.

“Kibummie Hyung you and Soohyun were the ones who corrupted me with your .” Kevin his lips “Besides what’s wrong with one little taste of Seoyoung’s AB blood. It must be tasty.”

“Yaahhhhhhhhh” Alexander said looked at the two boys “Do not talk about Seoyoung like that. Kevin you should not take her blood since she just told me that she has been feeling weak and tired lately.”

“What do you mean by that is noona ok.”Kevin looked over and saw the sleeping Seoyoung and Alexander’s back before he turned to Kibum, “This started when you bit her Hyung.”

“It did not start because of that. It started because he past is haunting her and she is still hurt by it. I saw he past in her dreams and it’s very depressing. She lost a lot.” Kibum eyes changed and he walked away from them.

“Yahhhhh Hyung…. What do you mean by that?” Kevin grabbed on to Kibum’s shoulder and turned him around and noticed the pain in his eyes. “Hyung! What’s wrong?”

Authors Bite: I hope you like this chapter. I hope its ok it was a bit rushed. Forgive me if it is bad. Please give me feedback and enjoy it.